Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima (378 Views)

Some Of Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Buba Galadima & Son, Sadiq Galadimma, Involved In Car Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima by GleestarsMag: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS0Vs_HC34k

Buhari Zero Integrity - Buba Galadima

Buhari’s poor relatives have become billionaires – Galadima
“We know of his relatives who took N2,000 transport money from us to go to Kaduna. Today, they are multibillionaires. They have assets all over the world. They have estates all over the world. I can show anybody that wants to know. So, the issue of integrity with this government is not an issue.

“Go to Daura GRA. When you go there, all the houses that make you feel as if you are in Dubai, London or Beirut were built by whom? To whom do those properties belong?

“So, please, I don’t want any All Progressives Congress man to talk to me about integrity. This should be the last time anybody engaging me in a debate would talk about integrity; I will take them to the marketplace.”

Culled:
Source: punch
Re: Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima by KillTheZombies: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
The daura dullarrd is busy enriching his cronies and looting money while deceiving zombies that he is 'pighting kwarapshun'.

No wonder he bought a bike of 55 million naira for Yusuf his broken-headed son while his online zombies are opening alternate usernames to beg for Christmas gift after insulting their fathers online. Yusuf now has hotels scattared all over Abuja and Kaduna but zombies no gree get sense.
Re: Buhari’s Poor Relatives Have Become Billionaires – Buba Galadima by Mynd44: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018

(1)

Miyetti Allah: We’ll Mobilise 20m Votes For Buhari In 2019 / Shagari’s Death: The End Of A Generation- Senator Ayogu Eze / Imo 2019: Ezuruezu Mbaise Rejects Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.