Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 (399 Views)

(13). 20 Dreams That Means You Will Be Rich / Proverbs 13:22: “A Good Man Leaves An Inheritance To His Children's Children.” / Wrong Relationships Can Limit You In Life - Psalms 144: 10 -15; Proverbs 13: 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sup Okeowo:
/my able G.m good morning sir. Am a new person hr and am happy to be hr. Please i want a personal conversation with you.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Those of you who wished a private chat with me, how do you find it impossible therefore have to report on the forum?

Don't you have my personal phone line?

Can't you write to my private box on whatssaap (using the phone number) or telegram (using my name)?

Feel free to relate with me. Don't seek permission to write me on any issues you feel to let me know

I am not what you think I am. If I am what you thought of me, I won't be here

I am a servant of humanity and spirits

This is why I am here

If you can't accept this to be true and feel free to chat me, what else would you accept to be true in the world?

I have proven myself in so many ways

Chuks Michael:
Please sir, give us your personal phone line. Thank you sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
All to make you feel free with me

I feel free to chat you, educate you, inform you and enlighten you on the basic of true knowledge

Thess are reasons, why you should feel free to talk to me

Don't be afraid of me nor anything on earth

Don't be afraid!

Feel free and relax your mind

I have to say this because so many people are victims of this true information

I knew how far I do go on calming some people down as they chat or discuss with me

That's not me!
I am not harmful!!
I am not evil!!!
Why must you be afraid of me?

Tolani Kaduna:
Thank you GM am alway scared to talk to you thinking you may get angry
Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Some are here, afraid to ask questions or comments, I know all these but then, cease to continue with fear in the house.
Light house of wisdom is for us all!

It's not a fraternity: That you may say, I don't belong here or I don't want to associate with these people/group.

It's not a fraternity: that you may say, I don't like what they are doing.

It's not a religious body where you have bishop and cardinals therefore have time respect the high authorities.

It's not where you have general overseas and superintendent
No!

Light house of wisdom is a non-religious organization where true spiritual knowledge, esoteric knowledge are revealed.
We are one for one mission!

It's a spiritual forum where angels guide
We are here to help you know what you should know and also do what you should do.
To understand this asked for wisdom. This is why we often asked you get knowledge and understanding. Knowing who we are and why we are here.
Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please and please, I don't beg people neither do I use the word please from January to December

But then, I have to beg you as a member of light house of wisdom so that you get knowledge and understanding why we are here.
Please, don't be afraid of me!
So far you have a clean heart, pure spirit, you don't have anything against my person and position as high priest, be my friend. Draw close to me and you shall be wise.
There are reasons you should get close to the wise. In the book of Proverbs chapter 13 verse 20 says:
He who walks with the wise will become wise,
    but the companion of fools will suffer.

When you draw close to me, keep your money.
None is asking your money!
I have enough that I don't desire yours.

We don't make donations in the house.
If anyone has ever asked you money for membership since your joining,
feel free to say, "you did pay now".

Let us know who he is and purpose of the payment.

We don't ask for your offering or tithe

These are not why we are here.

We are here to help you know the truth

If not these, we have no other reason been here @light house of wisdom where knowledge rule

People give when they are better than the receiver.
This is why you must not give me!
Because you can't be better than me!!

I have work doing.
I am a servant of humanity and spirits.
It's where a man work he get paid.

Am busy all day and night working for the sole purpose while am here on earth

Therefore, I receive wages from those things I do

Why do you have to pay tithes or offering in the house of wisdom where knowledge rules?

To whom and for what reason?

It's well with me and that's why I am here to teach you the way to the truth which shall set you free. Cause you success and great abundance if you know and accept it to be true.

The call is for you to know what I know to be true.

At light house of wisdom, we teach you upon angels guide how to fish so that you leave to fish all the days of your life

We don't give you fish so that you eat today to get hungry tomorrow perhaps come back and ask for more

This is why when we teach, we teach with words of truth because truth never lie

Eziokwu bu ndu

Don't be afraid of the truth!

Don't be afraid of me!!

Tolani Kaduna:
Thank you GM am alway scared to talk to you thinking you may get angry

Odogwu Akataaka:
You see it!
Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2018

Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bv

Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
I shall teach you wisdom, you shall have the knowledge of the truth.
I promised!
I have gone far in the realm of spirits and can't return a failure : impossible!
I am a different man and so shall my people make a difference.
Open your heart to learn wisdom, you shall be wise.
This is a world of human and spirits, many are the truth left untold to mankind.
@light house of wisdom where knowledge rules, we make a difference difference, haven gotten our first, we are bond to exercise powers.

Concerning Hygromancy’ in which Solomon instructs his son, Rehoboam, on how to use divination and astrology to secure sexual gratification, health, power, and wealth. The basis of Solomon’s magic lies in a precise understanding of astrology and cosmology. Solomon instructs Rehoboam on which planet rules each day of the week and which good and evil spirits are associated with each hour of the day. Once Rehoboam learns which forces are in control at any time, he can utilize their energies through magical ritual and prayer. This is prefaced by strict monotheistic prayers to the most high to grant the power to control these celestial forces.
Angels guide!

They are wicked in their behavior! Some of them fall away to the worship of idols. Others have demons dwelling with them, as did David the king. He is the one who laid the foundation of Jerusalem; and his son Solomon, whom he begat in adultery, is the one who built Jerusalem by means of the demons, because he received power. When he had finished building, he imprisoned the demons in the temple. He placed them into seven waterpots. They remained a long time in the waterpots, abandoned there. When the Romans went up to Jerusalem, they discovered the waterpots, and immediately the demons ran out of the waterpots, as those who escape from prison. And the waterpots remained pure thereafter. And since those days, they dwell with men who are in ignorance, and they have remained upon the earth.

Who, then, is David? And who is Solomon? And what is the foundation? And what is the wall which surrounds Jerusalem? And who are the demons? And what are the waterpots? And who are the Romans? But these are mysteries!
Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
King Solomon the wisest and wealthiest man ever and shall be till eternity forced demons to cut stones for and build the Temple. The demons worked during the night, and were so noisy that King Thabor of the Gentiles planned to wage war against Solomon. Once he realized that Solomon commanded demons, he abandoned that plan.

Get knowledge and understanding.
Know how these things work.
It remains the world of human and spirits.
Only wisdom can bring the true revelations and interpretations. Making the wise more wiser and the fool more foolish

It's not kpakpakoro! (Child's play)

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
not at all

Odogwu Akataaka:
Solomon, the mightiest and wisest ruler of the earth that ever was or shall be. Wealthy beyond measure was Solomon, and with such wisdom as only the mist high may bestow. And lo, he commanded the wind, and both men and Jinn, birds and animals. All were servants unto him.

His true name was Jedidiah, the ‘friend of God’ but was later made Shelomo(Solomon), the ‘King of Peace,’ because of the peace that prevailed during the greater part of his reign.

Ikechukwu Awuzie:
Our rules says no one writes, or drop any comments or questions whenever GM is teaching.please let's abide by this RULE to avoid distractions.

Odogwu Akataaka:
 At the time Solomon began the building of the Temple, Assaf, the vizir of Solomon, complained that someone was stealing precious jewels from his rooms, and from other courtiers as well. Even the royal treasury was not immune. Now Assaf was also renowned for his wisdom and knew that no ordinary thief could have done these deeds. ‘Some evil spirit causes this mischief,’ he counseled the King.

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
So sorry sir.
correction taken sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Solomon then prayed fervently to the most high (the great eze dibia) to deliver the wicked spirit into his hands for punishment. At once his prayer was answered. The archangel Michael appeared before the King, and put into his hand the mightiest power that ever was or shall be in this world…a small, golden ring, inset with a seal of engraved stone

And Michael said: ‘ Take this ring, O Solomon King, son of David, the gift which the Lord God hath sent unto thee. Wear this ring, and all the demons of the earth, both male and female, you will command.’

Solomon commanded the guilty spirit to appear. He wore the ring on the mid-finger of the right hand, and pointed it at the foot of his high throne, saying, ‘By the power of the seal of the most high (Chukwu okike abiama 'the great eze dibia'), I command thee, troublesome spirit, to come forth.’

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
'Ana asu ji asu wee kpoo ya utara'
kwube okwu Nnam.
Re: This Is Why You Were Asked To Walk With The Wise Proverbs 13:20 by bunbit23: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU??? / When Prayers Seems Not To Be Answered / Photos Of Corps Members Praying During Inec Training In Pothharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.