Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi (38740 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Basher8583: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
revolt:
What is freaking wrong with atiku owning keystone bank. Isn't that a good pointer to the fact he's an entrepreneur and can handle biz. Our dullard with all the numerous fg posts and being a military head of state has no Single share or shop to show asides.....COWS. 18TH CENTURY measure of wealth.
Must you steall to be an entrepreneur. Where are the funds for entrepreneur comming from. These are questions we should ask Atiku.
However if you accuse then be ready to prove esle shut up. In Atikus case he stepped on the snakes tail and thats why they are digging the evidences out for him and slapping him hard. Dont start what you cant finish.
If as a board of directors (even if it is through proxy) he should know who all the share holders are.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by bizhop01: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
WHILE BUHARI OWN COW DUNG VIA FULANI HERDMEN.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Basher8583: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
tiwiex:
No, he is not claiming integrity. He is just pointing us to the fact that all of them na the same so we should end all this integrity discussion. O pari.

A thief should die alone.
Buhari is clean. Atiku should not kill himself by looking for ways to drag Buhari's implacable records in the mud.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Unekwunice: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
OEPHIUS:

http://revue.com.ng/atiku-owns-keystone-bank-via-sigma-pensions-presidency/

Big deal, is he not a business man and has been before and after being a VP which was ovee 12 yrs ago . Abeg get sense .
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by JubiGold(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
How does Aliyu Modibbo relates with Atiku Abubakar.

OP is like ur brain is palming u.. I know the children of Aliyu Modibbo, and I can tell u categorically Atiku has no shares or even own keystone. APC is now holding onto straws.

Him dey bleep Atiku daughter..inlaw
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
I prefer a business man running 9ija affairs than a cattle/ cow rearer
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Acidosis(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
How can a single individual own a public liability company?
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by elmodee7(m): 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ziggylady:
Tolu Ogunlesi the brainless Afonja..only your fellow cone-heads whose destinies have been swapped for an illusionary 2023 Presidency will buy your nonsense Lagos-Ibadan-media/Oluwole fake news.

Mumu pipo.

Ziggybitch it obvious u r a bitch. Idiotic swine form biafia ipob fool. Atiku who you gullible sopport is a thief. Well I understand you u gullibility sopport Atiku, idiotic pig's of Biafra IPOB terrorist r all criminals, drug peddlers, gun Runners, baby factory operator's, kidnappers, lesbians & gays, yahoo +++, armed robbers, touts, 419ers, fraudsters, drug dealers, human traffickers, prostitutes. Bitch
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by revolt(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Basher8583:

Must you steall to be an entrepreneur. Where are the funds for entrepreneur comming from. These are questions we should ask Atiku.
However if you accuse then be ready to prove esle shut up. In Atikus case he stepped on the snakes tail and thats why they are digging the evidences out for him and slapping him hard. Dont start what you cant finish.
If as a board of directors (even if it is through proxy) he should know who all the share holders are.
if by now uve not gone to read history that's described buharis massive corrupt practices from 1978 as minister of petroleum to head of state and ptf chairman which was the agency abachq used to loot the country that were still recovering 17 years after.... Then u should NVR engage me. Atiju u claim stole money to set up biz. It'll be stupid if u realise atiku has never held the the position of head of any govt agency. So he couldn't sign any cheques. If he'd dipped his hand by now buhari would have put him in jail. Atiku is the only politician I know that resigned at the peak of his career to go and handle his private biz. That's a man that's not lazy and dependent on govt loot. He is a biz man. And a capitalist can fix Nigeria. He may not be our best options but he is zillions light years better than the old dullard

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by quickberry(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ziggylady:
Tolu Ogunlesi the brainless Afonja..only your fellow cone-heads whose destinies have been swapped for an illusionary 2023 Presidency will buy your nonsense Lagos-Ibadan-media/Oluwole fake news.

Mumu pipo.

Ziggy, stop playing tribal cards......you can criticise someone but leave his/her ethnic out of it
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Anelkanu2: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
In my opinion, we should pay more attention to startups that have come to make intra-African trade easier. emall.ng

OEPHIUS:

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Adebowale89(m): 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Mumu pipo.

Are you on your period? because you hardly make sense when you are doing your menstruation

1 Like

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by RevenGeMission: 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

OP is like ur brain is palming u.. I know the children of Aliyu Modibbo, and I can tell u categorically Atiku has no shares or even own keystone. APC is now holding onto straws.

Legend of the Knower
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
I'm now confused.

Atiku accuses Buhari and Buhari accuses Atiku.
For the same property o
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
jrusky:

So if you owns a business of such capacity and the family of the president are buying shares and you as a human(the boss) not wood or tree will not know and to you that sound sensible Just answer me.

Pls where is your sense did you borrowed someone or forgot it somewhere? Just answer the question I asked you above ok.
being a shareholder doesn't mean u run the day to day affairs of the company. The company has its board of directors which am sure atiku is not part of

1 Like

Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

That's kinda of dumb thing to say
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelllo: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by 12345baba(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Load of crap
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by jrusky(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
charliboy654:

being a shareholder doesn't mean u run the day to day affairs of the company. The company has its board of directors which am sure atiku is not part of

You haven't get my message yet. My message is Atiku said Buhari or his family owns share in Keystone and apc responded saying Atiku own Keystone. What I'm now asking you is how can a family of Buhari status buy shares in company belonging to Atiku and he Atiku won't be aware bro seat back and think about it.

Buhari is the president of a nation and Atiku was a vice president of same nation both family are first class citizen how on earth such transaction will happen and both are unaware of each other present in same company bro it's not possible ok
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Bizibi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Herdsmen:
Apc nor just get sense...

What a so foolish party and stupid spin doctors..

So they believe Atiku is indicting his own company?

Atiku has shares .. and as shareholder.. he's telling you that the president is having majority of shares .. either by proxy or outright and is demanding a probe .. into the massive fraud..

And this is what ogunlesi could come up with..

Believe all BMO need a 10km frog jump..

this small one and everyone is ranting,wait till you hear the one in the oil sector.......you will not bother getting yourself worked up.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by HomeOfMe(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
OEPHIUS:

So they knew all these about atiku and still wellcome him into apc in 2015? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelllo: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Igbos sabi lie sha.....

grin grin
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Funny thing is that I heard the rumours from the bank's staff that the bank was being reserved for northern interests, and that Atiku was gonna buy it at least a year before it was sold. There is no smoke without fire.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by deomelllo: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
HomeOfMe:
So they knew all these about atiku and still wellcome him into apc in 2015? Wonders shall never end.

They kicked him out and he's back with his looting and stealing PDP gang including Sarathief and others, they are all bacvk hime where they belong.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Keystone is the remnant of the old Bank PHB, which in turn morphed from the merger of Platinum Bank (owned by the Abiolas) and Habib Bank (owned by the Yar'Adua family in conjunction with Habib Bank of Pakistan). How Buhari is now linked with a bank in Pakistan is what I dont understand, when everybody in banking have already been whispering about Atiku's interest in the bank for a few years going.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Ziggylady(f): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
sogodihno:

flat headed pig, why don't u counter him? instead of this your rants

I can see i have hit you all below the belt..that is good cool...

You can drink SNIPER and quench if i dont counter the gibbersh from iresponsible foolllsss like Tolu ..your funeral not mine.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Ziggylady(f): 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

Are you on your period? because you hardly make sense when you are doing your menstruation

Are you ian mpotent male without cure??..i heard that impotent men make comment like yours.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Enice(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Herdsmen:
Apc nor just get sense...

What a so foolish party and stupid spin doctors..

So they believe Atiku is indicting his own company?

Atiku has shares .. and as shareholder.. he's telling you that the president is having majority of shares .. either by proxy or outright and is demanding a probe .. into the massive fraud..

And this is what ogunlesi could come up with..

Believe all BMO need a 10km frog jump..

Atiku name has been mentioned. likewise, let him mention the name of the president's relatives. let's see who is speaking the truth.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Ziggylady(f): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
elmodee7:

Ziggylady it is obvious My Olosho mum is a condemned bitch.I am an Idiotic swine form a generation of cursed ritualists and skull-minners. Buhari whom i shamelessly gullibly sopport is a thief. Well I understand i am a gullible sopporter of buhari and Tinubu without sense as well as idiotic pig's of Odua People' congressr are all criminals, drug peddlers, gun Runners, baby factory operator's, kidnappers, lesbians & gays, yahoo +++, armed robbers, touts, 419ers, fraudsters, drug dealers, human traffickers, prostitutes. I am a bastard and my mum a bitch.

I agree.
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Adebowale89(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ziggylady:

Are you ian mpotent male without cure??..i heard that impotent men make comment like yours.

your brain need to be progressing as you're growing but reverse is the case.

does too much of diick intake depreciate your sense of reasoning
Re: Atiku Owns Keystone Bank Via Sigma Pensions - Tolu Ogunlesi by Ziggylady(f): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Adebowale89:

your brain need to be progressing as you're growing but reverse is the case.

does too much of diick intake depreciate your sense of reasoning

Go cure your impotency my friend and quit being an ass-**le embarassed...That wont cure you at all..Frustrated thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Donates 250 Bags Of Spoilt Beans, Other Items To Benue IDPs - Independent / Video Of Senator Dino Melaye's Arrest; Sits On The Ground Like Common Criminal / FG Pampers Repentant Boko Haram Members As IDPs Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.