Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos (62638 Views)

Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Planes Wedged Together After Collision At Aberdeen Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
God at work.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by paix(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
1zynnvn:

Why didn't God prevent the accident??
I thought you would even ask "why was your conception not aborted but allowed you to be who you are today"?
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by Obodo999(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
goodnessme1:
Only Jesus can save.

You muslim repent when there is time.

What exactly do you mean?
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by 1zynnvn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
paix:
I thought you would even ask "why was your conception not aborted but allowed you to be who you are today"?

Yes, that's a nice question.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by paix(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
1zynnvn:

Yes, that's a nice question.
Merry Christmas, my dear, and a prosperous 2019. One love.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by 1zynnvn(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
paix:
Merry Christmas, my dear, and a prosperous 2019. One love.
I wish you the same bro. You are a top bloke.

1 Like

Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by akdjr(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
It is not yet time for any of them to die.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by UncletC: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Grace really showed up. God be praised
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by zagorakis(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thank God
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by VicOnyii: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
God is great
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
goodnessme1:
Only Jesus can save.

You muslim repent when there is time.
shut the phuck up and let people be with whoever they choose to serve. Wtf is ur problem?
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
wonder working God.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by Akshow: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Laysmt001:
If you have feud with God, go and settle it with him. Stop displaying your frustration here
how my simple question take lead to korel so?
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by odigie100(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
To God be thy Glory
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by KillTheZombies: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
troublemakea:

Those buses you mentioned above all have short coming or do u need pictures of young shall grow accidents, how about peace mass

we cant be carefull enough only God protects and I pray God preserves us into the new year and beyond merry Christmas and happy new year in advance

I don't consider peace mass transit an organized travel company. They still employ drug addicts and drunkards to man their vehicles. They still have one of highest accident rates for interstate small buses and I ensure none of my family members board their vehicles.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by Gagame(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Miracle working God
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by Eagleword14(f): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
HIS GRACE is sufficient for us.... To God be the glory!!!
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by megafone: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oh! Not Peace Mass Transit this time.
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by prezeus(m): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
What about those who died other accidents .,.....is God bias??
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by benswagtt(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
KillTheZombies:

There are 'remote causes' and chain reactions that increases your RISK to accident. One of those causes is boarding a careless bus with careless drivers.

Every month I travel at least 2 twice on long distance journeys for the past 7 years. I have NEVER EVER experienced accidents. It because I travel commonsensically.
I don even turn 'customer Dada' for Good Is good motor, almost all their staffs sabi my name for Ipaja branch, Enugu, Awka
Shut up! God has been faithful to you. stop giving credit of your safety to yourself else ...
Re: All Passengers Came Out Of This Bus Alive After Collision With Trailer. Photos by KillTheZombies: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2018
benswagtt:

Shut up! God has been faithful to you. stop giving credit of your safety to yourself else ...

God has been faithful to me and protected me because I deployed the common sense he give me to assess and mitigate risk of dangers when travelling. You cannot be stupid and foolishly enter a moving coffin and expect God to continue to be merciful to your stupidity.

Wisdom is profitable to direct in all affairs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa / Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.