Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

2019 Foot Wears For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2019 Foot Wears For Ladies (492 Views)

Affordable Foot Wears: Decem Flash sales: 10% discount off on every order placed / Corporate Wears For Men / Okrika UK Wears For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Foot Wears For Ladies by eoamodeling: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello ladies, want to know the latest foot wears to rock in the coming year of 2019, from sneakers to flat shoes to heels, from famous fashion shoe brands such as: Dior, Adidas, Vanz and Nike.

To know and see the latest release of the shoes the brand released for ladies for 2019?

Click on the link below right now! Thanks!

https://eoamodeling.com.ng/2018/12/27/2019-footwear-for-ladies/
Re: 2019 Foot Wears For Ladies by Dami12345: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
@notwell
Don't kill yourself. Life has tried hard to kill you.
If it wants to finish the job.
At least let it work for it.
What about all those dreams you had, what about the joy you felt making your 350k.
.the sweat and everything.

I've been where you are, I've tried to kill myself.
Believe me you can make it.
The worst case scenario is that you will die, and right now you are preparing for that already, so try again..
You only lose or fail if you give up.

Remember bro, some people sell their kidney for as much as 35 million niara. Killing yourself is a waste.
Re: 2019 Foot Wears For Ladies by Notwell: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dami12345:
@notwell
Don't kill yourself. Life has tried hard to kill you.
If it wants to finish the job.
At least let it work for it.
What about all those dreams you had, what about the joy you felt making your 350k.
.the sweat and everything.
if u re in my shoes my dear u will do the same, do u know what it takes to go koboless for days?
Re: 2019 Foot Wears For Ladies by Dami12345: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Notwell:
if u re in my shoes my dear u will do the same, do u know what it takes to go koboless for days?

30 days garri. Back to back no sugar nothing else.

Traveled to another state with 20# in my pocket. Ife - Ibadan.
Slept on the street, was nearly kidnapped Twice.

We are men, it is always tough for us.
I look back on those times and think what if I had killed myself to avoid all the misery.
Trust me. Its not easy.

(1) (Reply)

Grammys 2019: Celebrities That Turned Up With Ridiculous Outfits / how To Make Your Lips Pink Naturally? / Our Fashion School On Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.