Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Avalon Involved In An Accidient - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Avalon Involved In An Accidient (1941 Views)

2007 Model Toyota Avalon Limited Available Forsale(thumbstart-navigation Screen) / Urgent sale Clean Toyota Avalon Price now Reduced to 380k Best deal / Toyota Avalon 08 (reg) 82k mileage 4 Quick Sale (Price Reduced) 2m Super Clean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2010
Just this evening,a fine,beautiful,young lady hit my car while i was coming out of my working place.I was just about to drive out from my bank while she was entering.She was just looking at me while driving.The next thing i heard was ****************

To cut the long story short,i came down from my car,looked at the magnitude of the accidient i was shocked while she was pleading.I just told her that it was okay that she should leave.I enter my car and droved off hurrily b4 my colleagues will come out of the bank.Pics are attached below

Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by toba1909(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
@ chelseabmw,
Thank God it's not more than this.
God will continue to guide us o!
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
Sorry to hear of this.
Glad not more than what could be handled . . . God's protection would be with you.

However, hope no be you dey look babe . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
toba1909:

@ chelseabmw,
Thank God it's not more than this.
God will continue to guide us o!

God bless u for ur kind word.U r blessed
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by axeman85(m): 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2010
nawao. wetin sef, for this lagos. person hussle hussle, save buy moto, na im person go just comot the light commot. na wao. any make u take heart hen. my broda. at least its not mor ethan the broken light which can be fixed easily. sorry about the damage sha. na wao, anoda expense.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Damola12: 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2010
nooooooooooooo!!!!! eeyah sori boss
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Sorry to hear of this.
Glad not more than what could be handled . . . God's protection would be with you.

However, hope no be you dey look babe . . . . . lipsrsealed

My bro from da other mama,what's up?How is mama?Hope is is ok?How i go dey look babe wen i don tire for work?
She was the one looking at me.Anyways thankGod am alive
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^ Pele . . . All is well
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
Fhemmmy:

^^ Pele . . . All is well

Okies. . . . . Cheers! smiley smiley
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
Damola12:

nooooooooooooo!!!!! eeyah sori boss

Thank u my brother.it's not easy
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
axeman85:

nawao. wetin sef, for this lagos. person hussle hussle, save buy moto, na im person go just comot the light commot. na wao. any make u take heart hen. my broda. at least its not mor ethan the broken light which can be fixed easily. sorry about the damage sha. na wao, anoda expense.

My broda i tire oo. . . .The light expensive ooo.From 25k to 33k depending on the model.I need to spare the bumper too.I don die
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
Sorry o, bros
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by toba1909(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
chelseabmw:

My broda i tire oo. . . .The light expensive ooo.From 25k to 33k depending on the model.I need to spare the bumper too.I don die

That was what i told a friend immediately i saw the pix.
God wey provide money for the ride, go provide money to dey maintain am in times like dis.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by sholasho(m): 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2010
Boss,
Thank God for everything.
But i trust that babe wey dey look you so dey come after you on Monday bet it.
L8r.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by sholasho(m): 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2010
Boss,
But i trust that babe wey dey look you so dey come after you on Monday bet it.
L8r.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by lyfe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2010
Not even phone numbers exchange? You won't like yourself for not doing that, take heart man too much risk to bear in life.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
Sorry to hear this, Chelsea, glad you're okay though, it could have been worse.

Is the damage covered by insurance?
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by viperman: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2010
chelseabmw:

Just this evening[size=28pt],a fine,beautiful,young lady [/size]hit my car while i was coming out of my working place.I was just about to drive out from my bank while she was entering.[size=28pt]She was just looking at me while driving.[/size]The next thing i heard was ****************

To cut the long story short,i came down from my car,looked at the magnitude of the accidient i was shocked while she was pleading.[size=28pt]I just told her that it was okay[/size] that she should leave.I enter my car and droved off hurrily b4 my colleagues will come out of the bank.Pics are attached below

So because she was a beautiful lady you told her not to pay for the damage?, ashawo grin grin grin
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by BizBooks(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2010
@ Chelseabmw,

She was just looking at me while driving.The next thing i heard was ****************

It is usually the other way around ie a man will be looking at a woman and the next you will hear is **************. Good thing it's nothing major.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by sonnie10: 1:26am On Aug 07, 2010
Bros sorry, any where, i have this type of Avalon 2000 , green , tincan cleared for N1.25M . In case any body want make' beautiful ladies ' follow dey look am . call 08035135777.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Fiver: 4:26am On Aug 07, 2010
NA WA O, is this how insurance works in Nigeria or what's the point of getting insurance, when people go dey beg you with their wahala

This your bank no get insurance subsidiary?
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2010
With a BMW to your name what would you be doing with an Avalon? The BMW, arguably the strongest car, would probably have come out of the incident (this is no accident!) unscathed. Hey, lest u begin to crucify me I condole with you if only for the imminent expenses.
NB: I note there is also Chelsea part to your name-- I bet you're a Liverpool fan.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2010
sholasho:

Boss,
But i trust that babe wey dey look you so dey come after you on Monday bet it.[/b]L8r.

[b]lol,
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2010
lyfe:

Not even phone numbers exchange? You won't like yourself for not doing that, take heart man too much risk to bear in life.

I have a serious gf who i love so much and am not ready to cheat. . . . . . . . . .I love my self for not exchanging numbers with her though she was beautiful.Anyways,tnx for ur advise smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2010
Siena:

Sorry to hear this, Chelsea, glad you're okay though, it could have been worse.

Is the damage covered by insurance?

Toyota Sienna grin grin,thank u so much. . . . .
But u funny oooo.I don't believe u are
talking abt insurance in naija?
There is no insurance my brother
Everything is going to be done by me
Anyways,am alive that's what important
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chika98: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2010
chelseabmw:

I have a serious gf who i love so much and am not ready to cheat. . . . . . . . . .I love my self for not exchanging numbers with her though she was beautiful.Anyways,tnx for your advise smiley smiley smiley

Awww Keep at it. Sure she loves you as well.
PS: No wonder you let her off the hook. Cute chics do get away with some things grin
Sorry about your car and good to know that you are okay too.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2010
viperman:

So because she was a beautiful lady you told her not to pay for the damage?, ashawo grin grin grin

Ha ba. . . . e never reach to call me ashawo na.
Even if i tell her to pay,ine day i might still hit some1 some day
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2010
BizBooks:

@ Chelseabmw,

It is usually the other way around ie a man will be looking at a woman and the next you will hear is **************. Good thing it's nothing major.

Yeah. . . . And good thing that i wasn't the one that hit her.
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2010
sonnie10:

Bros sorry, any where, i have this type of Avalon 2000 , green , tincan cleared for N1.25M . In case any body want make' beautiful ladies ' follow dey look am . call 08035135777.

I offer 1.05million?what do u say?I will love to buy this ride grin
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2010
Fiver:

NA WA O, is this how insurance works in Nigeria or what's the point of getting insurance, when people go dey beg you with their wahalaThis your bank no get insurance subsidiary?

insurance kho,insurance ni
insurance does not work in naija
insurance is just a waste of time & funds
Re: My Avalon Involved In An Accidient by chelseabmw(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2010
Costee:

With a BMW to your name what would you be doing with an Avalon? The BMW, arguably the strongest car, would probably have come out of the incident (this is no accident!) unscathed. Hey, lest u begin to crucify me I condole with you if only for the imminent expenses.
NB: I note there is also Chelsea part to your name-- I bet you're a Liverpool fan.

u better watch the way u talk dude. . .
when i first signup in NL,i had a BMW
So i decide to use that as my username
mind u,am a chelsea fan.a craze one
4 that matter.cum to my room then u
nairalanders know that am a confirmed
dedicated chelsea fan

will see for urself.dont worry i will take few pics of my room because of ur head
and who told u that thre was no sctatch?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Info On Customs Auction Of Seized Containers / 1997 Dodge Ram Passenger Bus 20 + Seater.- 950k- Ojo Lagos / Used 2006 Nissan Pathfinder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.