Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos (58259 Views)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Temitayo Ogunbus Stabs Neighbour To Death Over Electricity Bill (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by tubolancer(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
Olamide should be apprehended , dude go soon sing another shit . I swear I don't know y a sensible youth would listen to that douche and his goons . Rubbish . Rip lil angel , you are going to a better place (heaven).
Stop blaming Olamide for any evil act perpetrated by a criminal, I wonder whether this evil person listen to Olamide song, whether Olamide song or not, people will commit crime, saying olamide or Lukaku song will not help the matter. Most folks in Nigeria are having mental issues, who diagnose them,who treat them ? most of them are kept at home because most family cannot face the shame. It is not olamide song, it is mental problem affecting the family and the society, the earlier you realize this the better for the society. Psychological,mental and all kind of brain disease always come as a rude shock to most Nigerians and now with these rude economy we have to prepare for it.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Felixv: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
if there is no capital punishment in that state it should be revived.

this is crime worthy of the death penalty. case closed.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by superguideblog: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jail him forever. Anyway, I'm selling out 22k gmail addresses and 1.5k yahoomail addresses for 4k. Be serious, offer will not last long. Grow your audience with this great email list. (Areas: USA, UK, Ghana, Nigeria, Idia and many other countries).
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jesus...!!!!!!
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by KingThreatzz: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
I want to kill him myself. Maybe i should join the police and do mob justice on bastarrds like this. May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Princezibk: 5:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oga,use your brain please, we are talking about a child here not adult so which women are trying to play victim here... I believe you are also on codine bro
BigGuyMan:
Maybe the girl did something bad first.
Women always trying to play the victim card embarassed
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by chiboy1116: 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
tubolancer:
Stop blaming Olamide for any evil act perpetrated by a criminal, I wonder whether this evil person listen to Olamide song, whether Olamide song or not, people will commit crime, saying olamide or Lukaku song will not help the matter. Most folks in Nigeria are having mental issues, who diagnose them,who treat them ? most of them are kept at home because most family cannot face the shame. It is not olamide song, it is mental problem affecting the family and the society, the earlier you realize this the better for the society. Psychological,mental and all kind of brain disease always come as a rude shock to most Nigerians and now with these rude economy we have to prepare for it.
it's true bro, but I hate this Nigerian musicians , most of em though .
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Keep kwayet there

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
So so sad what wrong could an innocent baby possible do to warrant this.
The guy never know anything if he like make he dey claim insanity,he go rot in jail waiting for trial.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
The pain of the parents....Oh no! How can someone just loose a child like this, just before ur very own eyes ur baby is no more. Baby, ur destiny and future was cut short but u have nothing to worry about, u are safe in heaven. RIP
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by delzbaba(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
oh my...

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
wow, the innocent girl just gone so soon like that, the man must be dealt that he won't take condein in his life again.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by chiefolododo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:
you well so?

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by silifat11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
And he wasted the small girl's life! So sad.. Very bad of a teenager to even be involved in such drug ..
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by silifat11(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Seem like you take codine too.. What kind of thing such girl or her parents could have done to warrant taking the girl's live in such a gruesome manner

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by OgBurna(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
Olamide should be apprehended , dude go soon sing another shit . I swear I don't know y a sensible youth would listen to that douche and his goons . Rubbish . Rip lil angel , you are going to a better place (heaven).

So it was olamide that stabbed the little angel??....

Since you have been listening to OLAMIDE's song, how many of your neighbours or family members have you stabbed??

Let's know whaat we doing please
So if I say yhu should put hand inside fire, you will do so??

Only a nonentity will do whatever he or she hear without looking at d consequences
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by tyboy(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
If you believe dis story then it's u that is high on codine, can you all see that picture is photo shop, so the girl is receiving drip with the knife in her tummy, all dis bloggers will nt have heaven
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by akdjr(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
The boy should be arrested ASAP and also lead the security operatives to the seller of the banned drug who will give more info on who supply the drug.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Delinite: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:
No matter what that little girl has done to that boy, it's not enough to just kill her like that. He could easily smack her while correcting her, not going to the length of taking her life as though she has killed anyone.
This is just pure evil, not Codeine
Rest in peace little Angel
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is sad cry
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by codeNinja7250: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
I can help you write code to solve any problem I am posting this with a Bot I wrote from scratch using C++. This should give a cue of what to expect from me

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Eléríibú!

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Immorttal: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Eleganza33:
Chai so she later died,you need to her mama crying i was there when they came to victory hospital
was there too wink
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Jay1F(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Maybe the girl did something bad first. Women always trying to play the victim card embarassed
Are you f*cking stupid.. What can a kid do to deserve death??
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
I thought their youths don't abuse codeine; they only traffic it to us northerners - karma is a bitch.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by 3kay945(m): 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:

How are you
You think you're funny.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by 3phase(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Mentally unstable and high on codeine untop murder.Let d family kuku 4gt say he still b their pikin.
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:

So Olamide was the one that stabbed the girl abi? The mad guy may not even know much about Olamide music but yet you will blame Olamide .... so if Olamide sing that you should murder your papa now you will murder your papa ? If he tell you to put your hands in fire you will do it?
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Seun360(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
dem no get petrol,tyre and matches or lighter for that area?
Re: Teenage Boy Stabs Neighbour’s Daughter To Death In Aba. Graphic Photos by Fourwinds: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
BigGuyMan:
did u see the picture of the little girl What can such a girl do to warrant killing...no let me slap u oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) / Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.