Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Am New Here To Manage Post Relating To Health & Wellness Products - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am New Here To Manage Post Relating To Health & Wellness Products (210 Views)

Three Crowns Milk Promotes Health, Wellness With ‘everybody Is Welcome’ Fitness / Lagos Opens Mental Health Wellness Centre For Public Servants / Health Wellness Pack For All Types Of Diabetes...you will thank God at last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here To Manage Post Relating To Health & Wellness Products by h2wstore: 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Welcome to H2W Wellness Store. We carry an extensive range of vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, supplements, medical devices and consultancy services. Every item in our store has been extensively researched and handpicked by our team for superior quality and efficacy.

We are a community of health and wellness enthusiasts, educators, professionals and entrepreneurs in Africa teaching people how to live in health, wealth and total well-being through rewarding health investment. Our mission is to improve lives by offering the highest preventive healthcare services, quality products and best Business Opportunity in wealth creation.

If you need any product for Health & Wellness You can ask below.
You can also submit buyer's Ad at https://store.health2wealth.org/buyers-ad-guide/

Posting of Buyer Ad
Buyer Ad should be posted with the following details.
1. Name of product/service
2. Short description with reference to size, color, model, quantity needed, condition of item.
3. Preferred area of collection or location of for pick-up.

4. Deadline for purchase or estimated.
5. Price range
6. Preferred mode of payment. Please note that it’s safer to shop with points on our site to be protected by our policy.

Example of Buyer Ad
Product name: Accu-Chek Blood Sugar Monitor – Glucometer
Description: I prefer product that can determines blood glucose levels, fast and accurate, suitable for self-testing, test from fingertip or other sites, least painful lancet device technology, 500 results memory capacity
Collection: I’ll prefer to receive at home
Deadline: Latest 15th January, 2019
Price Range: N10,000 or negotiable.
Preferred Payment: Bank Transfer

(1) (Reply)

Do Allergies Causes Eczema, What You Need To Know / UNIMED Teaching Hospital Takes Off / The Benefits Of Alpha Spin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.