Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland (691 Views)

EFCC Bans Night Operations After University Raids Cause Outcry / Why Is "Ex-convict" A Criteria For SARS Recruitment / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dear MODs,

Compliments of the season.

I would like to make inquiries into the parameters that determine the length of a ban on Nairaland.

I am asking for a friend of a friend who has many registered monikers and bans leading all the way to 2037 shocked shocked shocked

In the interest of public disclosure and transparency, i would implore the MODs to disclose the criteria for these bans.

This will make Nairaland a cleaner place in 2019.

Signed,

The King!

PS : I didn't know which section to put this so i chose CRIME
Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by chiefolododo(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Banned till 2037? E expose jubril?

4 Likes

Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by Jonadull: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
Dear MODs,

I would like to make inquiries into the parameters that determine the length of a ban on Nairaland.

I am asking for a friend of a friend who has many registered monikers and bans leading all the way to 2037 shocked shocked shocked

In the interest of public disclosure and transparency, i would implore the MODs to disclose the criteria for these bans.

Signed,

The King!

King of all igbos grin

1 Like

Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jonathan:

King of all igbos grin

All of them...living or dead tongue
Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

All of them...living or dead tongue

Igweeee

You are greater than Shuku Obuko Eponmalu the gods those people worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by Auxtin85(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
The guy join boo Buhari? Na wah oo
Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by Ishilove: 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Dear MODs,

Signed,

The King!

That friend of yours must be a major. Major Payne.

He must also be a nuisance of no mean proportion.
Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ishilove:

That friend of yours must be a major. Major Payne.

He must also be a nuisance of no mean proportion.

Yes .. he also told me you are a big fan of Lexington Steele movies.

Mind yourself Ishilove. If my paddy catches you offline, what's been expanded might not be reversible ooo grin
Re: Criteria For Length Of Bans On Nairaland by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes .. he also told me you are a big fan of Lexington Steele movies.

Mind yourself Ishilove. If my paddy catches you offline, what's been expanded might not be reversible ooo grin
Aha! So you're he cheesy

(1) (Reply)

3 Kids Narrowly Escape Death As Gate Crashes On Them At Their Home In Abuja / Men Publicly Executed For Raping And Killing 12 Year Old Boy / Man Finds Broken Bottles Inside A Baby Food A Lady Gifted To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.