Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 (40826 Views)

Top 5 High Yield Savings Account in Nigeria / Legit Paying Online Business / Best Paying online business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by dguyindcorner(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fibo27:

Correct

I'm ready to learn
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Oluwaseun0704(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Oshe
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by SmartMindsFx: 12:51am On Dec 28, 2018
rentAcock:
Another cool way of making money is being a web cam model. Viewers pay you to strip for them or use intimacy gadgets on yourself. A Friend of mine makes so much money doing this, she easily takes in 36 million Naira annually.

Your head burn.
I remember those day wey head start dey hot for online matter.
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by SmartMindsFx: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Another fine way is to learn and start trading either Crypto or Forex or you can combine both.

I had fulfilled year all thanks to these markets.
At least I doubled/tripled my 2017 annual income.

1 Like

Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Thane(m): 1:48am On Dec 28, 2018
maybachmusic:
undecided

Once you master online crude oil and indices trading

Your made

If you no sabi trade wetin u gain cheesy cheesy

Would like to learn this boss, can you teach me please?. my email is thanedominic@gmail.com or WhatsApp https:///send?phone=23407032909591
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Parcks(m): 2:55am On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=fearlessigboman post=74218016]Forex and Binary is bae[/quote
Baba, can you suggest a good app to trade with? Preferably, the one you are using... Thanks so much
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Parcks(m): 2:58am On Dec 28, 2018
SmartMindsFx:
Another fine way is to learn and start trading either Crypto or Forex or you can combine both.

I had fulfilled year all thanks to these markets.
At least I doubled/tripled my 2017 annual income.
Baba, I'm willing to learn from you... Help a brother... It's suicidal going into forex without a mentor...
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by damzy88: 6:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Maxcoded:
If you are thinking of joining fiverr to offer any service just like the writer said, trust me you are gonna get frustrated during the first month. You know why? Too much competition

Are there not clients on fiverr? They yapa like mad. But how do they want to notice you when there are hundreds of thousands of sellers offering the same service?

The best thing you can do is to be good at what you are doing, create a website for your service if possible and start running Facebook or Instagram ads for it.

Trust me , you are better off running ads for your personal service than looking for clients on fiverr. But if you are very patient and consistent; luck might be yours to start killing it on fiverr

Goodluck
Sent you a pm.
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by kennyz247(m): 6:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Ibcrown:
go to fiverr. Create a lancing profile n start bombing. Remember ur ip n id should be from the USA
bro pls after creating the profile,what next
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by SirLakes: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by imagrg(m): 8:16am On Dec 28, 2018
I earn free btc daily by simply using the new crypto tab android/IOS browser.
Hope to make 1btc in a matter of days by simply browsing with this new browser that's making wave on the internet.
It's safe free and legit.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!

Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by KingLennon(m): 9:27am On Dec 28, 2018
maybachmusic:
undecided

Your made
Put me on bro
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2018
KingLennon:

Put me on bro

chat me up

make sure u have the below

laptop
good net 4g ) if possible
android
capital 100$ +
broker account
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by zealousayo(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Good
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Maxcoded: 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
damzy88:
Sent you a pm.

I don't know what's wrong with Nairaland; if I reply a PM, they always bounce back saying delivery failed
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Brownhypo: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2018
imagrg:
I earn free btc daily by simply using the new crypto tab android/IOS browser.
Hope to make 1btc in a matter of days by simply browsing with this new browser that's making wave on the internet.
It's safe free and legit.
See my signature for link please if interested.
You will thank me later!
1 BTC in matter of days? habba, that thing isn't easy as said you know
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Kheney89: 2:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
mujahid777:
Very few people know of this one: BUG BOUNTY HUNTING.
I'm currently making no lesps than 4mill annually.
Can you enlighten me on this please? Will be glad.
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Kheney89: 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2018
maybachmusic:
undecided

Your made

How does that work?...please i will be grateful if you put me through.
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
maybachmusic:

chat me up

make sure u have the below

laptop
good net 4g ) if possible
android
capital 100$ +
broker account

I have all these bro. Where are you located ? A one on one training will be ideal for me.. Any means to contact you ?
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2019
IwantToShashe:

I have all these bro. Where are you located ? A one on one training will be ideal for me.. Any means to contact you ?

lekki

you can whatsapp on 0810755 8420
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2019
Kheney89:

How does that work?...please i will be grateful if you put me through.

Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
maybachmusic:

lekki

you can whatsapp on 0810755 8420

Seen bro
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by dekvnle: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
gisthabit:
In this era of internet and social media, there are great money making opportunities online for you to explore and change your fortune for good.

One of the easiest way of getting self-employed or to earn
#4 Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing is one of the simplest online business opportunities that you can do that guarantees you 100% passive income if properly done.

This business is about selling products or goods on a commission basis for a range of companies, institutes which could be a major brand and businesses providing services.

All you do basically is to market the product to prospective buyers while the packaging, shipping, customer complaints/service is handled by the manufacturer of such goods or products.

As an affiliate marketer, you will have to set up a website that is focused on a specific niche. Research competitive keywords for that niche, with the aim of getting a high ranking for those keywords on Google search.

The visitors who come to your site may click on the referral links, and if they make any purchase as a result of your referral, you get paid a commission.

The bottom line is that you earn money by simply promoting other people’s business or services.

Some examples of companies you can affiliate with are;

Amazon
Grammarly
Fiverr
Jumia
Konga
It may also interest you to know that you can also do affiliate marking on your social media platform like Instagram; you can do so by running promoted or sponsored ads on your Instagram account especially when you have a large number of followers.

#5 YouTube Videos

There is no doubt that YouTube is the largest video sharing community in the world as it stands today.

According to recent statistics, viewers now prefer to watch videos on YouTube than on any other video sharing platform. This makes the possibility to generate passive income from YouTube very high.

The newly introduced YouTube Partner Program offers you the opportunity to make money from creating and uploading videos.

You get paid a percentage of revenue collected on adverts per 10,000 views.

The beauty of it is that the amount of money you can earn depends on how many views and subscribers your channel is able to generate for a given period of time.

You can direct your energy and talent towards creating videos on any of the following needed areas of life using YouTube.
Entertainment videos
Tutorials
Product reviews
Cooking
Gaming
YouTube if you are creative.

http://gisthabit.com

Boss I need your help please
I will be glad if we can chat offline 08031103378 my whatsapp number
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Brodello: 4:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Do you want to build your Instagram account very fast with real life targeted followers and engagement?

Then you need the Itaggz Instagram tool.

This tool will help you know the right and trending Hashtags to use.

All you need to do is to enter the keyword for your niche or competitor. Once you do this, the tool will pull out the top hashtags your competitors use to get more views, followers and engagements.

Check out Itaggz here https://zoogator.com/itaggz
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Mortipher: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2019
mujahid777:
Very few people know of this one: BUG BOUNTY HUNTING.
I'm currently making no less than 4mill annually.
Very much interested. I’d like to contact you for more information.
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by Mortipher: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2019
rentAcock:
Another cool way of making money is being a web cam model. Viewers pay you to strip for them or use intimacy gadgets on yourself. A Friend of mine makes so much money doing this, she easily takes in 36 million Naira annually.
Any idea on how to get started?
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by sokechukwu: 4:11am On May 11, 2019
Re: 5 high paying online hustling you can do in 2019 by PHOTSEE(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics / MMM Tears Family Apart / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.