Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos (26276 Views)

Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Notorious Armed Robbers Terrorizing Delta Residents Nabbed By Security Operative / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by WeRblessed(f): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
see as dem be like soured egusi soup
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by another1one: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
only God knows who is serving him
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by troublemakea(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
abiaumo:
I have lost confidence in the nigerian police force so anything they say na 95% scam.

Lmao grin grin
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by anambraamaka: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by lukency(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Awon olori buruku oloshi.The death wey go consume una never kill anybody before.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Patrioticman007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:

This is a plot to damage the image of peace loving Fulani/Hausas in Nigeria. These guys are innocent cattle rustlers being deceived with #2000 by the police to come and pose on national TV for an award, hence the smiling and calm looks on their faces, especially those 3 in the last pic.

~ProsidentBuhari

Just like the OP of this site enticed you with biscuit and a bottle of erujeje herbal alcoholic drink, to make this idiotic comment on this page. What an idiotic pig you're
Prosident.

Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by firstclassmumu: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
omg who am i seeing? is that not mazi uche son,emeka and his brother son kelechi?
let me just keep quiet before they will say i am insulting igbo
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by berrystunn(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
They will free them next week

If you understand what APC / Fulani is doing

See below

Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by LockDown69(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:

This is a plot to damage the image of peace loving Fulani/Hausas in Nigeria. These guys are innocent cattle rustlers being deceived with #2000 by the police to come and pose on national TV for an award, hence the smiling and calm looks on their faces, especially those 3 in the last pic.

~ProsidentBuhari
Receive sense

Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by 7victor(m): 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
JESUS CHRIST loves us and paid for our sins by HIS sufferings and death.We must also love HIM by loving other people and meeting people's need.We must smile at others,encourage and comfort the broken-hearted and the sad people,and give to people in need.Do not be easily offended by people's actions.The bible says that love is not easily offended 1corinthians 13:5.JESUS CHRIST resurrected and gave us eternal life.We must live this life for HIM by loving everyone,irrespective of his/her religion,tribe or social/economic stature.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Yankee101: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Fulani
Fulani
Fulani!!!
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
The north/hausa Fulanis are the problem of Nigeria..
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by DrMuzungu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Maybe, just maybe, these are innocent. However, if they were really caught red-handed... Butcher them alive, sell the organs, and roast whatever remains. I won't feel any pitty for these madafakas if they are really guilty.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
This one na GROUP PHOTOGRAPH of ARMED ROBBERS grin grin
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Brightest04(m): 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
basilo101:
Vote for Atiku and it will end
So you're telling us they're Atiku messangers
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Coolgent(m): 12:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Fulani are the most wicked people in 9ja undecided.
I have seen many of their cruelty
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Na dem. grin grin Buhari boys brigade or BBB
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by davidvico(m): 1:51am On Dec 28, 2018
These guys are not Nigerians
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by nattyGENT: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:

~ProsidentBuhari
may they visit you to tell the story better
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Otsam(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2018
abiaumo:
I have lost confidence in the nigerian police force so anything they say na 95% scam.

Don't be surprised if you read next news and they tell us, they confessed to be Atiku's political thugs.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by BigBizzy(m): 7:02am On Dec 28, 2018
... men that will be free before the new year
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by gulfer: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Why are kidnappers and Armed Robbers in the South treated in inhumane manner, stripped and cuffedwhile their counterparts in the North are treated in a manner suggestive of collaboration and encouragement..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by Adobereader: 7:41am On Dec 28, 2018
I think your relation is among those Criminals
Ewu ojii
ProsidentBuhari:

~ProsidentBuhari
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by DJInfluence: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Weapons especially guns are now like pure-water in my country. Anybody and everybody can get one at the next junction. Gone are the days where the best weapon you can find are planks and woods.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by fasterINCOME(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hey guys,
My candid advice to Nigerians has always been : Keep clear blood money, stay away from crime money, steer clear of armed robbery.
REMEMBER YOUR FRIEND NEMESIS... It will catch up on you.
But if you can't get enough from your job or your business, try making money online. It's not as hard as you think.
Re: Kidnappers And Armed Robbers Terrorizing Adamawa Residents, Arrested. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
helinues:
See their faces like Tasmania devil
hmmmm.

I Was Scammed On Jiji.... JIJI is Filled With Scammers..please Help!!! / My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Burial Of Daniel Usman, Shot Dead During Elections In Kogi. Photos