Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pls I Need A Guide In Starting Bet9ja Gaming Biz - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need A Guide In Starting Bet9ja Gaming Biz (456 Views)

Is Octafx Real And I Need A Guide / Interested In Starting A Business With #4,000 With Incredible Returns? / If You Have N200k, We Can Put You In This Lucrative Biz Anywhere Nationwide: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Guide In Starting Bet9ja Gaming Biz by kashmoney12(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hello frnds,pls help ur brother i want to start bet9ja gaming biz but i need somebody who is already into biz to guide me in what to do and what not to do..i wnt to knw the start up cost and every thing about it so that i can start running the biz without any difficulty...pls mature advice is what i need...
Re: Pls I Need A Guide In Starting Bet9ja Gaming Biz by Asquare84(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
kashmoney12:
Hello frnds,pls help ur brother i want to start bet9ja gaming biz but i need somebody who is already into biz to guide me in what to do and what not to do..i wnt to knw the start up cost and every thing about it so that i can start running the biz without any difficulty...pls mature advice is what i need...

One of the problem of starting a bet9ja shop is problem of getting approval for location

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Lauded Over Bitumen Exploration, Seaport Construction In Ondo South / E-commerce/mini Importation Business / Get All The Latest Business News Update And Online Jobs Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.