Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Going For A Teaching And Hostel Master Job Interview - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Going For A Teaching And Hostel Master Job Interview (372 Views)

Academic Performance: The Importance Of Use Of Charts In Teaching And Learning / How To Pay PTI Fees | Acceptance Fees, School Fees And Hostel Accommodation Fee / The Top Current Accomodations And Hostel Around Unilag By Aiskworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going For A Teaching And Hostel Master Job Interview by Olorunfemy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please nairalands I need your advice...I have job interview on Saturday 29th of this month as a hostel master and agric teacher.. Please what do I need to prepare for. What are the things I should be prepared for. this is my first interview... don't want to loose this opportunity. thanks
Re: Going For A Teaching And Hostel Master Job Interview by emmahoney(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Olorunfemy:
Please nairalands I need your advice...I have job interview on Saturday 29th of this month as a hostel master and agric teacher.. Please what do I need to prepare for. What are the things I should be prepared for. this is my first interview... don't want to loose this opportunity. thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs

Everything you need to know is available on the thread above. However, you can as well post your questions there and I am very sure that you would receive solutions.

Best wishes...
Re: Going For A Teaching And Hostel Master Job Interview by Olorunfemy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
emmahoney:
https://www.nairaland.com/1428481/strictly-those-interested-teaching-jobs

Everything you need to know is available on the thread above. However, you can as well post your questions there and I am very sure that you would receive solutions.

Best wishes...
thanks Sir

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Issues / Thread For Prospective Siwes Student 2019 Come In / Who Can Solve This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.