Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,259 members, 7,864,364 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans (26310 Views)

PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / Who Are The Real Owners Of 9mobile And Keystone Bank? / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Frankbaro(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Nairaland full of misfits and insults comes from people not even fit to dust my shoes, do I look like someone begging for shelter. I will personally fix you a flat in lekki for a whole year when ever you leave that your poto republic you are texting from. Support your obvious armed robbers in Atiku while I support my own thieve in doubt Buhari.
As it is today, its no more news that Atiku is a thief and many antecedents in the past has proved it, but Buhari on the other hand, PDP can't even nailed him direct to a crime.

Shut up! You're a nobody, lekki flat ko, lekki flat ni
Tribal goat!

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Akiara: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2018
But you call Atiku a Thief when obviously he has been probed by EFCC, withot any indicment. Now because of desperation you now insist that for him to be clear of kwaruption he needs travel to the USA?

You dingdats with brains the size of a groundnut, should just shut up and know this...Atiku is your incoming president.

AntiWailer:

Which is ?

Defend yourself against the allegation that you are now the owner of MTN let me hear your defence first. Sounds stupid right ? that is exactly how allegations without any supporting evidence sounds too.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by FearGodinall: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2018
Somebody is already peeing.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by WebSurfer(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
naijapips04:

see as you be so...your Papa never build house for Im village...your mama still dey sell provisions for market yonder....but here you are defending politicians that are securing the future of their kids and their kids kids....generations over.

Iberibe wu oria!
How did you know ?? Not everyone you meet online is broke bro

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by FearGodinall: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Somebody is already peeing.The modern Looters are jettery.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by PointZerom: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Nairaland full of misfits and insults comes from people not even fit to dust my shoes, do I look like someone begging for shelter. I will personally fix you a flat in lekki for a whole year when ever you leave that your poto republic you are texting from. Support your obvious armed robbers in Atiku while I support my own thieve in doubt Buhari.
As it is today, its no more news that Atiku is a thief and many antecedents in the past has proved it, but Buhari on the other hand, PDP can't even nailed him direct to a crime.

Shut up.

How many of your kinsmen have you fixed a flat in Lekki?

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Sermwell(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
Bragalane:

Many of you Igbos get brain but do not think with it. I will explain, even if Buhari own shares in those company substantiated or not only your chronic irredeemable hatefilled tribesmen will believe. Why ? This is a Buhari that was a president n petroleum minister yet he did not allocate a single oil block to himself. Tell me which Igbo as ever been either of the two without an oil block just tell me one ? Can you now see this propaganda is a pathetic as the Biafra course of ?
I'm not igbo but these politicians have succeeded in fooling you. so you think buhari will allocate oil well to himself in his own name as a petroleum minister? or do you think these politicians buy properties in their own name?? please wake up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Bragalane:

Many of you Igbos get brain but do not think with it. I will explain, even if Buhari own shares in those company substantiated or not only your chronic irredeemable hatefilled tribesmen will believe. Why ? This is a Buhari that was a president n petroleum minister yet he did not allocate a single oil block to himself. Tell me which Igbo as even been either of the two without an oil block just tell me one ? Can you now see this propaganda is a pathetic as the course of Biafra ?
How old were you in 1983? Before you take to name calling. Omo yoruba ni mi. Just hold on there and watch the drama first. Atiku would reveal alot of secrets about the APC. All the atrocities Buhari perpetrated as PTF chairman can never be forgotten in a hurry...yet, he defended abacha as an incorruptible man. Why then is he pressurising the foreign banks to release abacha loot? I pity people like you who can't decipher a simple piece of information. Buhari doesn't have to own shares directly as a serving president. His family members and trustees can do all that, just the way Jonathan embezzled through diezani and co. Aisha is good at that. She's been ferrying dollars for some key northern leaders overseas for years and that's where she got her huge wealth from. That's why her husband can't control her cos she's more powerful. I'm sure you're not aware she's actually wanted in the USA long before her husband became ptesident. The matter was waived by the USA government due to her husband position as president. Before the waiver, didn't you notice a delay in her trip to USA when people pressurised her to travel if she's sure she's not having a case over there? They're obviously deceiving people like you. Wake up.

5 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by kolaaderin: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

How many of your kinsmen have you fixed a flat in Lekki?

Are you in pains. I'm not Adenuga or Dangote and even they still have relatives they are yet to fix up. Find yourself your long distance Eze ego uncle to take you out of that red clay village hut you lives in.

Read my lips we are not mate in any form, my level is way beyond your dreams.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by smileyoo: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2018
pdp is not saying anything new, that bubu's family and cronies 're looting our collective resources, is an open secret. even some notable northern politicians, that's very close to these looters, made the same allegations against them. no smoke without fire. pdp should go ahead and release the evidences, for the sake of the zombies. as for me, there's no saint among nigerian politicians. bubu and integrity is poles apart from each other. bubu is a weak leader, especially when it comes to punishing whoever is close to him, for their mis-deeds. so why 're some nigerians, defending these apc looting machineries? even TI, index shows that nigeria is more corrupt now than before. zombies should know that the world is also watching this govt. no amount of propaganda can erase reality.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2018
dokie:
See kayemo convulsing up and Dan the whole place.

When dem don catch theif, na so im go dey shout "I no be theif, I no be theif".

I wonder why PDP is wasting time. Let them start releasing the evidences already.

If they release it now Nigerians will forget
People forget things easily
They forgot the reason they voted buhari in
They forgot all he promised
They forgot the hardship
They forgot the killings
They forgot transparency international index report, how Nigeria is more corrupt now then ever.

Some will end up saying is old news.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by smileyoo: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Sermwell:

I'm not igbo but these politicians have succeeded in fooling you. so you think buhari will allocate oil well to himself in his own name as a petroleum minister? or do you think these politicians buy properties in their own name?? please wake up!!!
that's zombie for you, shallow thinkers, i tell you bubu is a lucky man to 've millions of such dead brains, as supporters.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Japsylee:
Atiku has hit the gold mine.... some thing is definitely cooking cos the panic from apc does not make sense!!!!!
Lol. That's why I've been saying that only atiku can challenge these liars grin. I'm sure he's coming for tinubu soonest. More bombshells loading. I doubt if you understand why elrufai has been panicking since atiku won the PDP primaries, calling Peter obi names. Elrufai was the BPE chair who sold most of the national assets during obj administration. These guys are a bunch if idiots, I'm sorry for using that word. They've been deceiving us for ages. Enough is enough

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Akiara: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
Is this the sufferstication you Southwest Morons claim to have? How can you be blinded by bigotry and pain? How does the agitation for BIAFRA affect your obviously miserable existence?

Concerning Atiku, remember he also sold shares in his company to Tinubu...So based on your stupid assumptions it means that Tinubu is also a Thief!!

Stop being stupid..

You are as senseless as a Male Goat chasing a Female Goat.

Bragalane:

Many of you Igbos get brain but do not think with it. I will explain, even if Buhari own shares in those company substantiated or not only your chronic irredeemable hatefilled tribesmen will believe. Why ? This is a Buhari that was a president n petroleum minister yet he did not allocate a single oil block to himself. Tell me which Igbo as ever been either of the two without an oil block just tell me one ? Can you now see this propaganda is a pathetic as the Biafra course of ?
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Dpharisee: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Stale angry

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by SocialJustice: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
Atiku has hit the right nerve ..

And it's good.. pdp should continue this pressure.. on keystone..

The government will succumb..

Imagine a whole government denying and getting jittery over opposition statement.. making 3 different counters on same topic..

Bet you this news is as true as pregnancy..

Corruption stinks so deep in Apc..
At least we now have an idea where over N1trn of the mismanaged N13trn loan was spent. We've not even gotten to the $25bn NNPC contract neither the reason Buhari and his family visited Turkey.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by AntiWailer: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Akiara:
But you call Atiku a Thief when obviously he has been probed by EFCC, withot any indicment. Now because of desperation you now insist that for him to be clear of kwaruption he needs travel to the USA?

You dingdats with brains the size of a groundnut, should just shut up and know this...Atiku is your incoming president.

The evidence of Atiku's corruption is every where.

in case u form u av not seen it before :

this is the document below :

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

Search for atiku and read the document, that is why he can't be given US Visa, it is not hear say.

That every body is a thief PDP strategy should have expired by now but thanks to people like you.
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by delkuf(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
adadike:
make I book space
just talk say e nor understand wetin dey write there, or you nor read finish
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by PointZerom: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Are you in pains. I'm not Adenuga or Dangote and even they still have relatives they are yet to fix up. Find yourself your long distance Eze ego uncle to take you out of that red clay village hut you lives in.

Read my lips we are not mate in any form, my level is way beyond your dreams.

Mr man goan take care of yourself first. Stop ranting on social media.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by eraankusam07(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Which One Be Series Of Wild, Unsubtantiated Allegation, Against The President,vice President,families And The Relative Of The President? Shebi U Say Makim Prove Am? Why Fear? Alarm For What Thing? PDP RELEASE AM JO!
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by luizpippo(m): 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Give me the contract to acquire the flat as an agent, then retain me as the facility manager
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Japsylee: 10:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Bragalane:

Dear Afonja......get a life.....

Buhari probably is not even aware that his 2 cronies in the Villa have annexed such and beleive me there is a lot of fire in there not just smoke.......

By the way..... How E dey pain u
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by zealousayo(m): 10:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Cool
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Isobug: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Yyeske:
We know them, if they can believe the "Jibril Al Sudani" story, why wouldn't they believe this? Children of hate always perpetrating and promoting hate everywhere but honest Nigerians still insisting that that their god Atiku must go to the US to clear his name.
Your opinion holds no water.

The truth is that, Bubu aka Jubril, your personal Lord and Savior is corrupt-ridden and Daura is patiently waiting for his warm reception come May 2019

Quote me any time, any day
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Bayokun(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Come and fix me up, in terms of job...
I'm for real mbok..
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by codedguy1(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2018
Isn't it proper for Etisalat and keystone bank yo come out themselves to deny this allegations if they are false?
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Jaideyone(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2018
Esseite:
Atikus claim is 100% true.... rather than furnish us with details, they have been writing long epistles all through yesterday..
illiterate is it not the person claiming I stole something that will give details?

you need to use your brain more in 2019
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Isobug: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2018
kolaaderin:

Your opinion though!

Our opinion?

Buhari is corrupt. PTDF records,Aisha aide scandal, Yusuf's Power Bike are glaring testaments.
Tell Buhari, your personal Lord and Savior that we still have other of his hidden corruption crevices aside the Keystone bank saga. It will be divulged step by step
Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by anthony86(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari Daughter is married to the Mohammed Indimi a prominent business front man for the Northern ruling elites. A former in-Law to IBB, a right hand man of the Abachas, Now present In-Law to PMB. If you dont know you dont know. Nigerian resources are been reallocated to these northern oligarchs

1 Like

Re: Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans by Shadymurphy: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2018
I think this is Atiku Son on the board of Sigma Pensions that acquired Keystone Bank Ltd. Didn't see any relative of Buhari. Or perhaps he is representing Buhari ni?

All the same,Atiku is a major shareholder of Sigma Pensions giving him the capacity to nominate his son to the board and management of the Company.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing / Tambuwal Grants Scholarship To Car-Designer, Aliyu, From Sokoto (Photos) / Dino Melaye Calls Smart Adeyemi His Political Wife, Says He Will Win Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.