Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. (947 Views)

This Is What Goodluck Jonathan Said Before The 2015 Election. / CSU Fallout. Arise TV Is Dleleting Videos Of Their False CSU Reporting. / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
South west pls tell us how your votes made PMB to win 2015 presidential election.

TOTAL VOTE FROM SOUTH WEST REGION FOR PMB WAS 2,433,193 (two million four hundred and thirty three thousand one hundred and thirty three votes)

Total vote cast for PMB was ‎15,424,921 (fifteen million four hundred and twenty four thousand nine hundred and twenty one.

If you deduct south west vote of 2,433,193 from it that means PMB had 12,991,738 (twelve million nine hundred and ninety one thousand seven hundred and thirty eight votes)

Obviously without your votes PMB was still having higher votes than Jonathan.

Obviously your votes did not help PMB to win as we all can see ,, so why have you people been bragging that your votes gave PMB victory. Can you people see hypocrisy in action?

Either of the SS/SE would ve voted for Buhari and he will still win. Why the noise about SE not having enough votes that would ve given Buhari victory in 2015?

can you people stop deceiving yourselves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:
South west pls tell us how your votes made PMB to win 2015 presidential election.

TOTAL VOTE FROM SOUTH WEST REGION FOR PMB WAS 2,433,193 (two million four hundred and thirty three thousand one hundred and thirty three votes)

Total vote cast for PMB was ‎15,424,921 (fifteen million four hundred and twenty four thousand nine hundred and twenty one.

If you deduct south west vote of 2,433,193 from it that means PMB had 12,991,738 (twelve million nine hundred and ninety one thousand seven hundred and thirty eight votes)

Obviously your votes did not help PMB to win as we all can see ,, so why have you people been bragging that your votes gave PMB victory. Can you people see hypocrisy in action?

Either of the SS/SE would ve voted for Buhari and he will still win. Why the noise about SE not having enough votes that would ve given Buhari victory in 2015?

Thank you very much. Now tell your people to stop attributing Buhari's emergence or GEJ's loss to us.

They've been wailing since 2015 over our matter as if na we bring Buhari. Python danced, dey wept on Yoruba. Fulani herdsmen, they screamed Yoruba. Atiku failed Visa, na Yoruba Dem dey shout about.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Omololu001: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

you're a dumb boy grin
So you feel the numbers of votes a candidate has, matters more than the numbers of States he has cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Below are results from south west, 2015 presidential election.

1) Ekiti
• LGAs: 16
• NO of POLITICAL PARTIES: 14
• REG. VOTERS: 723,255
• ACCR VOTERS: 323,739
• AA:94
• ACPN: 534
• APC:120,331
• CPP:330
• HOPE:94
• KOWA:108
• NCP:377
• PDP:176,466
• PPN:388
• UDP:60
• UPP:145
• CASES WHERE ELECTIONS DID NOT HOLD: Moba, Gbonyin, Oye, Ekiti East? Emure, Ikere,
• PUs INVOLVED: 6
• VOTERS AFFECTED: 8,552
2) Ogun
• LGAs: 20
• REG. VOTERS: 1,709,409
• ACCR VOTERS: 594,975
• AA:584
• AD:1,927
• ACPN:3072
• ADC:1364
• APA:1930
• APC:308,290
• CPP:978
• HOPE:332
• KOWA:432
• NCP:815
• PDP:207,950
• PPN:4,339
• UDP:562
• UPP:597
• CASES WHERE ELECTIONS DID NOT HOLD: Imeko Afon, Abeokuta North
• PUs INVOLVED: 2
• VOTERS AFFECTED: 1,105
3) Osun
• LGAs: 30
• REG. VOTERS:1,378,113
• ACCR VOTERS:683,169
• AA:377
• AD:1667
• ACPN:1731
• ADC:937
• APA:1306
• APC:383,603
• CPP:1029
• HOPE:132
• KOWA:255
• NCP:767
• PDP:249,929
• PPN:599
• UDP:124
• UPP:159
• VALID VOTES:642,615
• VOTES CAST:663,373
• REJECTED VOTES:20,758
• ELECTIONS CANCELLED: Irepodun,Ife South, Ife East, Iwo, Orolu, Irewole,Boluwaduro,Atakumosa
• PUs INVOLVED:10 VOTES AFFECTED:4,707
4) Ondo
• LGAs: 18
• REG. VOTERS: 1,501,549
• ACCR VOTERS: 618,040
• AA:386
• AD:1237
• ACPN:2406
• ADC:1227
• APA:1139
• APC:299,889
• CPP:1012
• HOPE:184
• KOWA:223
• NCP:846
• PDP:251,368
• PPN:734
• UDP:184
• UPP:221
• VALID VOTES:561,056
• VOTES CAST:582,435
• REJECTED VOTES:21,379
• ELECTIONS AFFECTED: Akure South, Ese Odo
• PUs INVOLVED: 17
• VOTES AFFECTED: 10,118

5) Oyo
• LGAs:33
• REG. VOTERS: 2,344,448
• ACCR VOTERS: 1,073,849
• AA:6331
• AD:6282
• ACPN:8979
• ADC:5000
• APA:4,468
• APC:528,620
• CPP:6,674
• HOPE:839
• KOWA:1,312
• NCP:1895
• PDP:303,376
• PPN:2842
• UDP:1069
• UPP:3665
• VALID VOTES:881,352
• VOTES CAST:928,606
• REJECTED VOTES:47,254
• ELECTIONS CANCELLED: Saki West, Afijio, Ibadan North
• PUs INVOLVED:4
• VOTES AFFECTED:1850
6) Lagos
• LGAs: 20
• REG. VOTERS: 5,827,846
• ACCR VOTERS: 1,678,754
• AA:1795
• AD:4453
• ACPN:3038
• ADC:2072
• APA:2177
• APC:792,460
• CPP:1125
• HOPE:255
• KOWA:1000
• NCP:1430
• PDP:632,327
• PPN:1041
• UDP:269
• UPP:244
• VALID VOTES: 1,443,686
• VOTES CAST: 1,495,975
• REJECTED VOTES: 52,289
Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
you're a dumb boy grin
So you feel the numbers of votes a candidate has, matters more than the numbers of States he has cheesy

Pls don't argue with him o. I like this his current narrative. It absolves us of all their paranoia and depression over Buhari matter cheesy

Now they can look for another group to pour and vent their frustrations and failures on

6 Likes

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Omololu001:
you're a dumb boy grin

You are the one dumb.
What you people have been bragging about here is the number of votes cast so dont bring your hypocrisy here. It wont work ok?

you people have been bragging that Igbos have the least number of voters and that Buhari does not need it to win.

Now i have brought the fact to show you your hypocrisy and you want to shift the post. Thats quite hypocritical

6 Likes

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by ImperialYoruba: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

You are a man, act like one and stop menstruating on Nairaland.

When you need figures on election, obtain from INEC. Aba Bureau of Statics is not official.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Sirjamo: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
You need to go back to the APC presidential primaries of December 2014 in Lagos when Tinubu made sure Atiku could not use his dollars to buy the delegates, which eventually led to Buhari's victory to understand why Buhari hold us in high esteem.

You also need to look at the impacts that our Yoruba - dominated mass media had on his campaign and rebranding from a military to a converted democrat. The man himself knows who are his friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Pls don't argue with him o. I like this his current narrative. It absolves us of all their paranoia and depression over Buhari matter cheesy

Now they can look for another group to pour and vent their frustrations and failures on

Hypocrisy at its peak.

You want to hide your deceit now? Too bad.

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

You are the one dumb.
What you people have been bragging about here is the number of votes cast so dont bring your hypocrisy here. It wont work ok?

you people have been bragging that Igbos have the least number of voters and that Buhari does not need it to win.

Now i have brought the fact to show you your hypocrisy and you want to shift the post. Thats quite hypocritical

Don't mind him. Yoruba did nothing to bring Buhari. Pls help.us tell your people

Tinubu did nada so I wonder why your brothers opened hundreds of threads on his matter.

Yoruba did nothing but just hijacked the VP/Acting president etc.

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

You are a man, act like one and stop menstruating on Nairaland.

When you need figures on election, obtain from INEC. Aba Bureau of Statics is not official.

Oga stop messing up. Publish your own result here if you think mine is false. Thats how sincere people argue. Dont bring your decceit here because it wont work.
Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

Hypocrisy at its peak.

You want to hide your deceit now? Too bad.

What deceit? You're not the first to say this and I've always told them like I tell you now that we're like the proverbial fortunate people whose palm kernels were broken for them by a benevolent spirit that's why we don't brag cheesy

We enjoy our spoils of Fortune in silence and laughter like I'm doing now cheesy

Tell us we contributed nothing and I'll laugh because PYO is laughing with me cheesy
Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Don't mind him. Yoruba did nothing to bring Buhari. Pls help.us tell your people

Tinubu did nada so I wonder why your brothers opened hundreds of threads on his matter.

Yoruba did nothing but just hijacked the VP/Acting president etc.

It is your brothers that have been making noise about SE low number of voters that couldnt have given Buhari victory. You want to deny it as usual?

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

It is your brothers that have been making noise about SE low number of voters that couldnt have given Buhari victory. You want to deny it as usual?

Oya no vex. Your votes are enough to make Atiku president. Hope you're ok now?

Atiku needn't bother with other regions. SE alone will make him president cheesy
Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 10:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

What deceit? You're not the first to say this and I've always told them like I tell you now that we're like the proverbial fortunate people whose palm kernels were broken for them by a benevolent spirit that's why we don't brag cheesy

We enjoy our spoils of Fortune in silence and laughter like I'm doing now cheesy

Tell us we contributed nothing and I'll laugh because PYO is laughing with me cheesy

Oga feel free to laugh at your shame.

The point remains that you people have been making noise here about SE low voters and how you high number of voters helped PMB to win.

The record here has put your bragging to shame and i feel good to have posted this so as to clear those who have mistakenly taken your deceit as the truth,

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by honourhim: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Oya no vex. Your votes are enough to make Atiku president. Hope you're ok now?

Atiku needn't bother with other regions. SE alone will make him president cheesy

The rantings of a deceiver when he is caught in the act.

Continue ranting but i ve put the records straight for sincere minds who have been misled by your falsehood all these years.

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

Oga feel free to laugh at your shame.

The point remains that you people have been making noise here about SE low voters and how you high number of voters helped PMB to win.

The record here has put your bragging to shame and i feel good to have posted this so as to clear those who have mistakenly taken your deceit as the truth,

I'm laughing at your dumbness. You saved yourself from kanu's brainwashing but you still fell victim to the usual envy and chest beating cheesy

You said we contributed nothing to Buhari's emergence and I say thank you. It's favor abi how many times do you see an outsider get to be made the deputy MD of a company he knew nothing about? cheesy

Others have laboured and we are entered to feast from their labour. That's what Jesus Christ told his disciples. Maybe they were even Yoruba men cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

The rantings of a deceiver when he is caught in the act.

Continue ranting but i ve put the records straight for sincere minds who have been misled by your falsehood all these years.

You're the one who opened a thread to cry. Why did you open this thread again?

I agree we did nothing but are reaping. Isn't okike abiama wonderful? cheesy

Maybe Buhari himself was deceived that he gave us the appointments and the projects despite doing nothing for him cheesy

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Calers: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
What Jonathan get in Lagos in 2011 that's what Buhari is going to get in 2019 mind you is going to be times two.

3 Likes

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by ImperialYoruba: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
honourhim:

Oga stop messing up. Publish your own result here if you think mine is false. Thats how sincere people argue. Dont bring your decceit here because it wont work.

I do not own the thread, if i did i would publish my numbers. This thread belongs to you....do the right thing and grow up.

Go to INEC website and see the breakdown. These figurees you posted above is sufficient for Iboland. When you cross into Nigeria they are useless.

2 Likes

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Omololu001: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
honourhim:

You are the one dumb.

sense is so far from you, but you can wail all you like, buhari will win in Feb 2019, and he is gonna win nothing less than 5 out of the 6 western state.

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by danot1030: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2018
honourhim:

Another lamentation from an ipob youth. Just donate your 5% vote to Atiku in 2019 election as usual Buhari won't need your votes to return back to power, children of hate.

1 Like

Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by tuniski: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
honourhim:

Shallow and absence of intellect. Take 1.5m from SW votes of buhari/apc and Flip it to GeJ/pdp then do the maths again. Who won?
Re: South West And Their False Claims Of Giving PMB Victory In 2015 Election. by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2018
Imagine if they restructured this country, some parts would have become slave by now with their dirty and filthy girls.

(1) (Reply)

APC Will Experience Most Humiliating Defeat In Recorded History —lawson / Breaking:supreme Court Sacks Tonye Cole As Rivers APC Guber Candidate / Ohanaeze States What Will Happen If FG Arrests Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.