Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style (51032 Views)

Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Swimsuit / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by KULESTGee24(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
With legs like roasted plantain?
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Radiant1020:
Some nairalanders with their bad mouth sef
Insulting people you don't know a thing about
Social media really gave some people privilege
That is Nairaland for you o.
Many annoying people here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by maigemuu: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
BeeQ:
The beautiful, curvaceous and talented yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya wows in chic ankara style.
She rocks her curves in the beautiful sexy ankara style.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/ronke-odusanya-rocks-her-voluptuous-figure-in-sexy-ankara-style.html

See photos:

If only I can spend a night on those "kegs".... This lady is simply a kegite.

Further more, she is well coordinated " omo yi kodidada"...

Her English name must be "blessing" or "ibukun" in Yoruba....she is blessed...

She in addition must be a Manchester united fan. Those chest are united...

God indeed gave her extras while some dey put there's for prayer point against 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by tex73: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
I dont understand the rationale for mature ladies (ladies in general) taking picture of their back side these days. Are they showing us how their dress was sewed or something else. However though, she looks good.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by SmilingMary(m): 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Please what complexion is she? I can clearly see multiple colors all over

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Emceesaka: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Did babe is my crush make anybody no abuse her oooooooo please

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Freelancer007(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Rockyrascal(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Spark01:
Which kind painting be this
bobby gave no Bleep grin cheesy
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by sukerefakere(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
ajayiopy:
MADAM,PRAY 4 HUSBAND NEXT YEAR. ENOF OF THIS MAMMARY GLAND EXPOSURE
I hear say she attend Shiloh this year so her case dey on queue
2027 loading for her
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by queentener(f): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
The two major things Nigerians cannot do without on a daily basis?
1.FOOD
2. BUYING OF AIRTIME & DATA
I am interested in the second.
Have you ever received a discount anytime you buy airtime from MTN, AIRTEL, GLO or ETISALAT? No!
What about DSTV or GOTV?
NO!
Well, you cannot because these Mobile network companies pay the following instead: VTU, INTERSWITCH, BANK APPS etc for their services.
Imagine how many people buy airtime daily. Imagine how much these companies make per recharge? Not to talk of data and dstv/gotv subscriptions.
That is simply the summary of "Top up and earn" business.
You buy airtime, you get paid
You buy data, you get paid
You pay for dstv sub, you get paid
You pay for Nepa bills, you get paid
You will definitely pay some of the above bills if not all this festive season.
Save money, join "Top up and Earn, salary for life"chat 08063075457
sukerefakere:
I hear say she attend Shiloh this year so her case dey on queue
2027 loading for her
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by sukerefakere(m): 11:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
queentener:
The two major things Nigerians cannot do without on a daily basis?
1.FOOD
2. BUYING OF AIRTIME & DATA
I am interested in the second.
Have you ever received a discount anytime you buy airtime from MTN, AIRTEL, GLO or ETISALAT? No!
What about DSTV or GOTV?
NO!
Well, you cannot because these Mobile network companies pay the following instead: VTU, INTERSWITCH, BANK APPS etc for their services.
Imagine how many people buy airtime daily. Imagine how much these companies make per recharge? Not to talk of data and dstv/gotv subscriptions.
That is simply the summary of "Top up and earn" business.
You buy airtime, you get paid
You buy data, you get paid
You pay for dstv sub, you get paid
You pay for Nepa bills, you get paid
You will definitely pay some of the above bills if not all this festive season.
Save money, join "Top up and Earn, salary for life"chat 08063075457

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by olubl: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
Beautiful Madam
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by yinchar(m): 12:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Ronke Ididowo

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Chief101(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2018
Most youths commenting here have lost their value system. They don't see anything good in anything or anybody. They can't appreciate any good feature. They have depraved sensibility and reprobate minds.

Because they are not good themselves, they do not see anything good in others. From the abundance of their hearts, their mouth speaks.

There's no wondering why they can't speak or write good English sentences or proffer meaningful solutions to issues on any platform.

Whither Nigeria? Whither Africa?

You will see that some of them will soon start to abuse me. Empty-headed dregs of the society.

Some samples of mental emptiness:

CaptainGOOD:

She be olosho nau, don't u know her lipsrsealed

SmilingMary:

KULESTGee24:
With legs like roasted plantain?

ajayiopy:
MADAM,PRAY 4 HUSBAND NEXT YEAR. ENOF OF THIS MAMMARY GLAND EXPOSURE

Need I go on?

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by babeosisi: 4:03am On Dec 28, 2018
What a beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Nigga679(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2018
SmilingMary:
grin
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by LINTUNE(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74222708:
Men: Becareful.
This voluptuous matter has brought down strong men!
Even Army Generals!! wink
lol grin
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by 77up(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Chai kiss

Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by OyinO: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2018
Those legs are in sharp contrast of colour riot. Bleaching things sighted.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by KULESTGee24(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chief101:
Most youths commenting here have lost their value system. They don't see anything good in anything or anybody. They can't appreciate any good feature. They have depraved sensibility and reprobate minds.

Because they are not good themselves, they do not see anything good in others. From the abundance of their hearts, their mouth speaks.

There's no wondering why they can't speak or write good English sentences or proffer meaningful solutions to issues on any platform.

Whither Nigeria? Whither Africa?

You will see that some of them will soon start to abuse me. Empty-headed dregs of the society.

Some samples of mental emptiness:

Need I go on?
Keep quite man!,I pointed out how the lady has discoloured her legs with bleaching products & you here spewing gibberish. Kindly visit a mental facility for a check up...peace.
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by Chief101(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
KULESTGee24:
Keep quite man!,I pointed out how the lady has discoloured her legs with bleaching products & you here spewing gibberish. Kindly visit a mental facility for a check up...peace.

I said it that some of the empty-headed dregs of the society will soon start to abuse me
���
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by KULESTGee24(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2018
Chief101:

I said it that some of the empty-headed dregs of the society will soon start to abuse me
���
Where In my post did I abuse you?In fact why should I abuse you? what will be my gain sir?...peace
Re: Ronke Odusanya Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Sexy Ankara Style by mikolo80: 2:26am On Dec 30, 2018
mamatayour:
Coca cola leg....I like her sha
meaning of Coca Cola legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavin Records Act Reekado Banks Completes House For Parents (see Photos) / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.