Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) (481 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / Boy Stabs His Sister Over Christmas Food In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) by 365trendies: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
A Facebook client recognized as Sonia
Joy
Esego, has taken to the web based life
stage to uncover how her sister
continued
damage after their 22-year-old sibling
cut her in the back on the grounds
that she was
moderate in making his food at their
home in
Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
She shared photographs of the young
woman who is
presently nursing damage and
composed:
“My more youthful sibling did this to
my little
sister since he request that her make
him food
which she was doing he said she was
moderate
dats d reason he cut her.
“We lost our dad a year ago November
as far back as this kid has been
harming my
kin I announced dis case to the police
station and now my dad family is
inquiring
my mum to instruct me to pull back
the case
the kid being referred to is only 22
and his the
first child was I wrong in revealing
the
case?”

https://www.365trendies.com.ng/2018/12/27/catastrophe-as-young-boy-stabs-his-sister-over-food-in-ph-rivers-state-photos/

Re: Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) by Nwodosis(m): 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Re: Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Make them go check weather the boy in question get scoin-scoin for head.
Re: Catastrophe As Young Boy Stabs His Sister Over Food In PH, Rivers State (photos) by abiolert(m): 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
This na season of stabbing now. From Abia to portharcourt. If anybody carry knife take threaten you abeg run oh!

(1) (Reply)

South African Mother Arrested For Allegedly Killing Four Children / DSS Begins Trial Of John Elem / Why We Sacked Colonel Mohammed – Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.