Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! (460 Views)

How To Use Bitter Kola For Any Eye Problem Treatments / Natural Solution To Cure All Eye Problem / Eye Problem(Glaucoma): Free Natural Therapy To Solve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by quinSonia(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Good evening; esteemed readers and viewers
I'm through with my NCE, so this year I gain admission to a federal university, then I noticed something, I can't see the board clearly, it's like I'm becoming short sighted.even when somebody was waving me from afar I can't see his\her face clearly, then I'm being accused of being a SNUB, when its clearly not MY fault.

So I'm asking where can I get medical glasses, and checkup for my eyes?

If need to do medical glasses, I heard its 10k but I want one that will help me.

Thanks once again
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by ipobarecriminals: 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
u have blur vision.Go to hospital/ buy med dat can clear it.Wish u well
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by quinSonia(f): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
u have blur vision.Go to hospital/ buy med dat can clear it.Wish u well

What of the glasses
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by ipobarecriminals: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
quinSonia:

What of the glasses
Just go and do ur finding. U dnt nid to wear Glass up/down.Go to optician clinic and ask.Beta still,visit a guf pharmacist.
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
quinSonia:
Good evening; esteemed readers and viewers
I'm through with my NCE, so this year I gain admission to a federal university, then I noticed something, I can't see the board clearly, it's like I'm becoming short sighted.even when somebody was waving me from afar I can't see his\her face clearly, then I'm being accused of being a SNUB, when its clearly not MY fault.

So I'm asking where can I get medical glasses, and
checkup for my eyes?

Depends on the hospital or clinic, I did mine last week in Benin.card 1500,checkup/examination 3,000,frame 3500,lens 6000.Then eye drops 1200.and 800 respectively.....PLS NOTE THAT EYE CONDITIONS VARIES AND SO ARE THE PRICES.Also u can buy the frame itself, while they do the lens for u.

If need to do medical glasses, I heard its 10k but I want one that will help me.

Thanks once again
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by Doctorfitz: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
quinSonia:

What of the glasses
Pls do not buy any eye drop I've answered u on the other thread u created. If u still need help then contact me
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by quinSonia(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Doctorfitz:

Pls do not buy any eye drop I've answered u on the other thread u created. If u still need help then contact me

Thanks
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by quinSonia(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=74222737][/quote]

ReneeNuttall

ThankS
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by Originalsly: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmm....you don't know the root of the problem....but you know the solution is glasses. Go to an eye clinic....eye clinic.... where they will run tests on your eyes to pinpoint the problem...then they will tell you the solution.
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by Mrpossible01(m): 7:20am On Dec 28, 2018
I wish you quick recovery dear! Please, make sure you don't go to quak... Rather go to eyes clinic, that specialize on eye problems....
Me myself, I do experience one of eyes turn blue, when I sight at light or sun, I do observe rainbow colour, and I can't stand sighting anything light or sunshine. However, it vanishes within 1 or 2weeks. At this time I make use of one eye to see... Have went to hospital, they ask me to read words from the test board. I read it all. When they run eye test, the doctor said he couldn't see anything... Dear, hope doctor rectify your problem, when you visited!
Re: Eye Problem: Pls Read!!!! by quinSonia(f): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mrpossible01:
I wish you quick recovery dear! Please, make sure you don't go to quak... Rather go to eyes clinic, that specialize on eye problems....
Me myself, I do experience one of eyes turn blue, when I sight at light or sun, I do observe rainbow colour, and I can't stand sighting anything light or sunshine. However, it vanishes within 1 or 2weeks. At this time I make use of one eye to see... Have went to hospital, they ask me to read words from the test board. I read it all. When they run eye test, the doctor said he couldn't see anything... Dear, hope doctor rectify your problem, when you visited!

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Balance Your Hormones With Herblin Complex / Say Byebye To STRETCH MARKS Within One Month With This / Teeth Stain Remover, Dental Plaque Eraser, Dentary Stains Scraper Removing, Whit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.