Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday (37953 Views)

Tayo Sobola Always Looking Like A Beauty Queen In Every Fashion Sense / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Mexican Attire As She Vacations In Mexico / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Vinstel: 6:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Na where she belong she dey rep
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by BeiFangLaye(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Many fishes in the river, she's one of them them.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by breadtom: 6:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Please click the subscribe button while viewing to be notified for more videos.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBPOS8MqCZ7TIKr2n7eGS2w
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Emma1Oj(m): 6:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Biko nu! Why do ladies don't like disclosing their real age? The one that's 34 will say I'm 27, the one that's 38 will say I'm 29. Is there any big deal in telling pple or someone close to them their real age?
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Fxwarrior: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2018
bestower:
...A range e. vogue worth 250 million....for nollywood ? see as I open mouth.

That's the national cake. These girls are connected to money bags in the top echelon of the society who spoil them silly.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Prince29(m): 6:42am On Dec 28, 2018
She already blong there she look like this........

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by thunderbabs: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmm, this one is one of us angry
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2018
fyn lady. Waawu, Yoruba ladies are beautiful o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by gulfer: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2018
gistfever:
From Gistvic.com

2. She’s from a polygamous home, her mother was a muslim while her father a christian.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/actress-tayo-sobola-rocks-mermaid.html

I am not understanding the quote above angry angry angry angry
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by victorian(f): 8:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Emma1Oj:
Biko nu! Why do ladies don't like disclosing their real age? The one that's 34 will say I'm 27, the one that's 38 will say I'm 29. Is there any big deal in telling pple or someone close to them their real age?

Will ladies age, add to the monies in your bank account ?
Or will it make u rich?

So I wonder what u need ladies real age for?

Inbetween guys talking against the actress should mind their words and insults on her.
Cause u insult her from now till next year. She will never be poor, she will soar higher. Her success is not physical thing. If u like thin because your pic is not only your profile, nothing will happen to you.. I laugh.

So awon whiners, keep whining while she soar higher in success and glory, even if she's a mermaid. God created her and there is nothing any man can about it.

1 Like

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by showghan(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid gold digger
Overbleached face
Black ass
Rotten pussy

I am waiting for your downfall

This man harsh o

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Trippledee(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid gold digger
Overbleached face
Black ass
Rotten pussy

Village people, God pass you.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Drating1: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Upsidedown9ja:
She is just showing us the real her. Run if you can because their is no smoke without fire.
.....hmmm that's the fact
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Boyooosa:
can she walk with those things? Then, how is it fashion?
Fishes don't walk, they swim.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by victorazyvictor(m): 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
Boyooosa:
can she walk with those things? Then, how is it fashion?
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Boyooosa(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Ok
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by laughitall(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Spidermon: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2018
We all know what is it.

Shine on Tayo. Flex dey go.

Make I face my hustle make me sef fit afford to taste inside before everything sour.

But bloggers, make una calm down.

Range Rover Evoque 250 million ?
E be like say una dey mad.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by donqx: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Emma1Oj(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2018
victorian:

Will ladies age, add to the monies in your bank account ?
Or will it make u rich?

So I wonder what u need ladies real age for?

Inbetween guys talking against the actress should mind their words and insults on her.
Cause u insult her from now till next year. She will never be poor, she will soar higher. Her success is not physical thing. If u like thin because your pic is not only your profile, nothing will happen to you.. I laugh.

So awon whiners, keep whining while she soar higher in success and glory, even if she's a mermaid. God created her and there is nothing any man can about it.
My dear of course I kn her age will not add any of those to my status as mentioned by u. But don't u think its necessary? Even in their cv they lied too.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by victorian(f): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Emma1Oj:
My dear of course I kn her age will not add any of those to my status as mentioned by u. But don't u think its necessary? Even in their cv they lied too.

It's shouldn't be your headache if they lie. Men lie about their age as well.

U will chat with a guy online, he will claim 34years. Unknown to the lady, he placed one of his old pics during those days he use to enjoy, exactly on his dp.
The babe will be like wow! This guy is frosh and balling mehn!

Na this type I want in my life. At least if person one chop frog, chop the one with eggs. Lol.
Lo and behold, time to meet each other comes. The babe either gets to their agreed venue late or she may be there early. Then come and see the 34years old guy walking towards her table with a smile. The 34years old guy suddenly looks 44years, he has the same facial features but with Some fore head wrinkles, he looks a bit emaciated compared to the frosh look. And he will smile a toothless smile, and say hi.

Such scenario happened to me years back and immediately , the man could see the dislike in my face. Cause there and then I felt I was played and I told the man, u don't look like the pics u sent me. He smiled sheepishly and said he does.

I said nope, you don't. You look older right in front of me. He said maybe it's the camera. I said we'll u don't look. 34, he asked how old does he look I replied: in your 40s. He said but the truth be told he's 38. I just shook my head, sighed and was quiet afterwards. He notice the dislike in my eyes. I didn't order for anything . Cause I want him to go with lies.

So in other words men, lie as well..

1 Like

Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by ajl: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2018
landmark86:
She was said to be in a romantic relationship with MC Oluomo, a rumour which she debunked, and she owns a multi-million naira production studio in Lagos, and she also owns different cars including Mercedes Benz G-wagon worth 15 million naira and a Range Rover E-vogue worth 260 million naira.

Please where did she get all this money from?
From the movies she produced or money paid from the one she was features?

Is it not the same movies others artists having being doing for years and still waiting for God's blessing.

80% of yoruba actress are confirm ashawo, Olosho, onishina, Odoko e.g Mercy Aigbe, Omo butty, Iyabo Ojo etc. That's why many of them can't not stay under the same roof with their husband but must divorce.

All this idiots can't be patient and take the steps of young and beautiful women like Opeyemi Ayeola, Bimbo Oshin, Busayo awoyemi (Arugba).

I spiiiiit on this olosho mehnnn

Ah, so much negativity. She come beg money from you? Better be careful with the "thread" you throw out there. What you wish others is what you get. Let mother nature deal with her if she is what you claim. Nothing wrong in acquiring wealth if it's done genuinely. And because you watch her in movies does not mean you know everything about her.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by kolaaderin: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
Chieftroller:
shocked

Stupid gold digger
Overbleached face
Black ass
Rotten pussy

Why the pains, she don carry hoes to your backyard to dig gold before?

They are called hoes for a reason, hoes are meant for digging unauthorised minerals resources from peoples backyards.

Some are now graduating to dredgers. Pray hard not to come across a dredger, they would gold prospect you and even dredge the destiny.
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by samsam2019: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2018
She's cute but getting fat
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by springtech(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am actually not surprised.

Those with spiritual eyes know whom you really are.

I cant but thank you sha, for revealing your real personality to whoever cares to listen.

Funny enough,there are people who will never see this as a message being passed to them.
They will say, it's just phot shoot na
They can even say, she is just slaying.

Slaying ko, slaying ni.

Out of the abundance of the heart..............
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
She's pretty
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
happy birthday Sotayogaga...uche birthday mate
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by ebuka440: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
She is a mermaid. What sort of rubbish is this
Re: Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday by Witwings: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Can someone tell me, how will this change the economic of Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Iya Gbogbo Street" - DJ Cuppy Dances Zanku On The Street Of Lagos / Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed / MC Galaxy Claims He Invested N25million In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.