Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert (1290 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Wizkid Appreciates Naomi Campbell As She Rocks Star Boy Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by gistfever: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Beautiful Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar shares new sexy photos of her on transparent dress to Davido's Live Concert.

She captioned:
"Okay so i finally went out and I had a marvelous time✍�����this what I wore to davido s concert."

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/actress-halima-abubakar-looking-sexy-as.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by gistfever: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by Blisplendor12(f): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2018
And you're proud of your stupidity. Kudos
Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by jerryunit48: 5:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Is this girl Hausa? Am asking because of her name
Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by EbukaHades10(m): 6:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Transparent ko trans-daddy ni.
Abeg,who see anything?

Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by oluwatosink: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool wink
Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by dbos11(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2018
But this girl use style ugly oooo?

How i wish boko haram could just kidnap her and slaughter her like chicken, because this is Haram according to LORD MUMUHADU the paedophile
Re: Halima Abubakar Looking Sexy As She Rocks Transparent Dress To Davido's Concert by KingLennon(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Slay mama grin. She was trying to sale her market to the bigger boys

(1) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Daughter, Folashade Welcomes Her 2nd Son With Her 2nd Baby-daddy / Photos : Reality Star " Khloe Khan " Shows Off Her Surgically Enhanced Body / Bbnaija's Bambam Looks Breathtaking In Black And White As She Stepped Out....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.