Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? (231 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? by jeyselassie(m): 6:18am On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerian airlines can be really tacky as regards their services. My worst experience was when I was supposed to fly back home and my flight was postponed to the next day and all the while I wasn't even given information to plan ahead plus the distance to the hotel was very far and had little cash on me. Share your worst experience

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell On Students Marketplace / Segun Awosanya Rejects Ynaija "Person Of The Year" Award / How To Switch Countries On Garmin GPS System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.