Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (44544 Views)

A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping Her In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by LastDance: 7:55am On Dec 28, 2018
modified
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by symbianDON(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
this is packaged corporate begging at its peak. in other words she's asking davido to give her money to replace her missing items.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by JerySmalls(m): 7:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Attention seeking mofo...
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
"Inserted his fingers inside your vagina"lols

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by madza: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
I sympathise with her but a lesson to learn is do not blame people unnecessarily for your disppointments. Even guys face tough times at such places talk more less of you a young girl like you.....As a girl if you must attend such Always go to such with a group of friends to monitor you.....else stay at home, no good family really wants their children with a future to mingle in such places at odd times of the day

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Psoul(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2018
What if Davido had paused the show to rescue u (as a policemen u want him to be) and it turned out that what was happening between u and that robber was a romance game between u and ur boyfriend in the show, what would you have said. May be Davido is in love with u and want to snatch u away from ur boyfriend if not why would he be interested in what is happening between u and ur guy.

Girl, biko tell us how much u want Davido to dash u.

Meanwhile, let me tell u the truth. It was karma that visited u.
U vowed it was rapture that will stop u from seeing Davido. Never say Never.
U lied to many friends and families in order to raise money for the show. You robbed them of their money. Obtained by trick.
He/she who rob must be robbed even in a greater fold.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 28, 2018
Fans una dey try Sha, I pray say persin just dey somewhere dey famz me,I go treat am like my family dey send am pocket money.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2018
You see, some male species are heartless, why spend your money attending demonic infested shows where evil reigns? Please females, avoid attending male artist shows you will not hear. Be wise, their songs objectify females, that's why things like these happens
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by snoopz: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2018
she might as well be faking that injury and assault to collect money

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Merrykid: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Who sent you message. Abeg park well. Attention seeker.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by foreshore(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2018
ZWorld:
A Nigerian Lady, who says she was once the biggest fan of Davido, has narrated how she was sexually assaulted at his concert.

The Lady, identified as, Karimah, @hrh_karimah took to her Twitter page to write the below… She also shared a photo of the injuries she sustained.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lady-accuses-davido-of-ignoring-her-while-she-was-being-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-his-concert/

Who sent you there. Is that where a morally upright child should be? You even have the boldness to post it on social media.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2018
Stupidity
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by joephian(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2018
the reason she's blaming davido is if he had just stopped the show for 1 min and told the guy to stop what he was doing everyone would've turn and shame for catch am,, cause drake did exactly dat earlier dis year when a guy was molesting a lady in his concert
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by ksbusari(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Na wetin u want u get nw.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by bjboss(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2018
ouzo1:
Davido na police abi..
As i wanted to comment... i dont undastand o
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by ksbusari(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2018
domino4211:
Afonjas.. They can do strange things grin
You will still blame 'Afonja' for your insufficient fund.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
ouzo1:
Davido na police abi..

No vex sha na hunger dey we country, just hold on tight like this boy cuz e go better one day

You are stupid and have no one to tell you. Just imagine how low you reason.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by femi4: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2018
BornnAgainChild:
Thats why i kuku like myself...the burna boy show and every other wey i go...i and friends stayed near the exit throughout the whole show, we didnt bother ourself going fully in cos of stories like this.

even Wikid own too was close to an exit..cos in such crowds, stealing and fingering go must dey.

Be guided next time
bornagain sha
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by naijapikin04(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Is Davido your bodyguard... grin grin grin grin grin

He fingered your virgina!!!!!1, then you must have dressed indecently too smh

Pele

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by femi4: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Mizwisdom:
You see, some male species are heartless, why spend your money attending demonic infested shows where evil reigns? Please females, avoid attending male artist shows you will not hear. Be wise, their songs objectify females, that's why things like these happens
humm....female artist shows are violent free
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Joemetry(m): 8:51am On Dec 28, 2018
Weytin una de wear wey de make person fit easily shook finger for kpoto without stress?

Abi na gateway dey in place of labial majora?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2018
I never knew Davido is now a chief security officer. Some ladies sha. So the only man he saw in the concert was Davido

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Chuxz311(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido..."defender of d universe" undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by nonix22(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
your mouth go baad o
see response
brutality
helinues:
I thought Davido only went for NYSC. Has he also applied for military services?

Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by nonix22(m): 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Davido wey go dey high in spirit, you think say he saw you? He was just feeling himself while on stage there. Sorry sister.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Genovia(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
I believe her story. Places with huge crowd like that are usually traps for assault of all kinds. Just like the 2015-2016 Germany's New Year Eve scandal. More than 1500 women were allegedly assaulted.

She could have had at least a male companion with her. Those weirdos wouldn't have had it easy. Hopefully, she gets help for what's lost.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by beborena: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Where she see phone tweet
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by Ubdavis(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
Misplaced priority. U could have been killed!
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by hush15: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
ZWorld:
A Nigerian Lady, who says she was once the biggest fan of Davido, has narrated how she was sexually assaulted at his concert.

The Lady, identified as, Karimah, @hrh_karimah took to her Twitter page to write the below… She also shared a photo of the injuries she sustained.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/lady-accuses-davido-of-ignoring-her-while-she-was-being-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-his-concert/

You are a stupid girl. RULE NO 1 when attending shows is drop all your valuables at home. Maybe he wasnt lòoking at you but but just turned is head towards your direction and you assumed he saw you being robbed. He is facing a multitude of people and often time when you are facing so many people, you are not looking at anybody except he is particularly expecting somebody which am sure he aint. everybody is welcomed.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by dukeokafor(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
madone:
Sorry girl am not sure Davido saw you. Am a stage person too sometimes you look into the crowd like u are seeing people The truth is you just gazed and nothing more..u see nothing but heads.

My thoughts exactly!! As much as what happened to her was horrible and unacceptable, I feel she is looking for cheap attention and publicity.
Re: Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed by jossy4joseph(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2018
Attention seeker. Just tell Davido you need money and stop all these fake narratives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Two Sex Predators Arrested In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 21 Alleged Yahoo Boys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.