Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona (33582 Views)

AFC Champions League Draw: Al Nassr In Group E As Neymar Will Play In Group D / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup / Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
grin

If he is such a fraud, you should go for trials at Barca, wear their jersey, score 500+ goals , win some Champions League cups.

You have a reputation for making dumb comments cheesy

zombieTRACKER:

The day Messi mistakenly leaves Barcelona is the day he will be exposed as a fraud he is....

8 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2018
gurunlocker:
Messi my Messi... grin
They said he is nothing without Xavi, he slapped them grin
They said he's nothing without Iniesta, he slapped them grin
They said he is nothing without Neymar, baba slapped them grin
Pele even dare him, he punched him left and right shocked
Messi, the G.O.A.T cool cool
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention his name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.

U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
When he has the ball, the pitch trembles...by Figo

MESSI, is really CARZY but the inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)

U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and KING of BRUNEI

The SADDEST DAY in Football History will be the day you will RETIRE cry cry cry cry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Philinho:
Mercy looking for who will give him assist. You better club and proof your class
Without all these people he still became the europe top scorer in 2018.
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2018
Am OK with dembele

Make neymar stay that side abeg

4 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by mployer(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2018
gurunlocker:
Messi my Messi... grin

They said he is nothing without Xavi, he slapped them grin

They said he's nothing without Iniesta, he slapped them grin

They said he is nothing without Neymar, baba slapped them grin

Pele even dare him, he punched him left and right shocked

Messi, the G.O.A.T cool cool

He is a local champion. He should leave barca first then we can believe him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Yoshy: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:
Eden Hazard is the next BIG thing in football after Messi and Ronaldo........argue with your Xmas chicken! wink

I look forward to watching him play every next Chelsea match...no homo
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by gurunlocker: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2018
mployer:

He is a local champion. He should leave barca first then we can believe him cheesy

Yes, he is.... So suggest team he can go to?
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by sukerefakere(m): 8:50am On Dec 28, 2018
oldman112:
Please someone help me convert that his pay for Naira again
Ondo state budget 2019

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by toprealman: 8:52am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:
Eden Hazard is the next BIG thing in football after Messi and Ronaldo........argue with your Xmas chicken! wink
The person likened to another player by his coach Abi?
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

Lol.... Fraud? So if he go to Juventus, Bayern, PSG, Man city, he won't have same performance? grin grin

He won't
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by PurestBoy(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:

Oga Neymar is a better baller than Hazard, don't go there. Neymar has been a star boy right from his days at Sao Paulo
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by gurunlocker: 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

He won't

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's okay now.... Your new answer even sound funnier than the earlier.... Let me ask you a question, name me 2 players in the whole world that:

Play as a playermaker

Provide assist

Score a lot of goals

Dribble grin
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Foodforthought: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:
No need to argue about stupid things
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's okay now.... Your new answer even sound funnier than the earlier.... Let me ask you a question, name me 2 players in the whole world that:

Play as a playermaker

Provide assist

Score a lot of goals

Dribble grin

Salah... Hazard...

Salah left Chelsea.... De bryne let Chelsea
Today they have earned their respects..

Messi haven't earned anything

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by gurunlocker: 9:08am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Salah... Hazard...

Salah? Hazard? I'm talking about players that are consistent.. How many goals and assist does the people you listed score in a season? Abi you are mentioning salah because he score 44 goals last season? That's the first time in his career.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by anonymous1759(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

The day Messi mistakenly leaves Barcelona is the day he will be exposed as a fraud he is....

Exactly my bro, he has been a fraud with Argentina winning the under 17,olympic, two Copa America final, world Cup final and the all time highest goal scorer in Argentina. Ogbeni Messi don't have anything to prove to the world of soccer. How many guardiola players are present in barcelona today? Just pique, busquet and Messi make the starting line up.

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
gurunlocker:

Salah? Hazard? I'm talking about players that are consistent.. How many goals and assist does the people you listed score in a season? Abi you are mentioning salah because he score 44 goals last season? That's the first time in his career.... grin grin

There is a first time for everything...
Tell Messi to leave Barcelona
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Dembele will win word best before neymar. Put that down somewhere..
Europe has come to stay

2 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Beemhan(m): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Salah... Hazard...

They didn't LEAVE. They weren't good enough then so they were KICKED OUT. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Sermwell(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:
Mr ubani a.k.a ngeneukweunu well done o
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by chloride6: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2018
GBAM!

Enjoy your 25 career Ligue 1 titles and Zero Champions League Titles grin

Unai Emery don scam PSG go Arsenal
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by ObaKlaz: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2018
maybachmusic:
Am OK with dembele

Make neymar stay that side abeg
I prefer Dembele too.

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by dannybomb(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2018
post=74230090:
tell him to go and win ballon d'or
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2018
Beemhan:

They didn't LEAVE. They weren't good enough then so they were KICKED OUT. Mumu

Mumu... Tell Messi to leave Barcelona
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Trappthorsen(m): 9:23am On Dec 28, 2018
Can't wait to see the MSN back
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by Beemhan(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Fool, tell your father to leave his wife and prove himself with other women

4 Likes

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by kingDELE(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Ogo tell ur best player to go to Monaco dis January transfer.

if he make dem win Ligue 1 dis season, i will worship u and him 4ever

1 Like

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by domino4211(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

It's ok to be stupid some times but don't be stupid all the time.
Ask Barcelona to kick Messi out how salah and debryne were kicked out,because they didn't leave on their own.
Plus,tell me,truthfully..
Even if Ronaldo is benched though out the season,you think Juventus won't still win their league and reach atleast semi finals in Champions league?..
Don't be such a buffoon.
Zombie tracker..
Bro,track yourself first.
You are a zombie too.. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
Beemhan:

Fool, tell your father to leave his wife and prove himself with other women

I never knew a club is married to a player
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by zombieTRACKER: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2018
domino4211:
It's ok to be stupid some times but don't be stupid all the time.
Ask Barcelona to kick Messi out how salah and debryne were kicked out,because they didn't leave on their own.
Plus,tell me,truthfully..
Even if Ronaldo is benched though out the season,you think Juventus won't still win their league and reach atleast semi finals in Champions league?..
Don't be such a buffoon.
Zombie tracker..
Bro,track yourself first.
You are a zombie too.. angry

Football wants to see Messi leave Barcelona
Re: Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona by kense88: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2018
Philinho:
Mercy looking for who will give him assist. You better club and proof your class
check stat and see were he ranks in assist. You are very very priveledged to witness a football god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 / Footballers And Their Lives Off The Field (pics). / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur: FA Cup Semi-final 2 - 1 On 21st April 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.