Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin (12527 Views)

Buy Toyota Engines And Gearbox From Odicon Enterprise Onitsha / Purchase Tokunbo Toyota Engine And Gearbox / Automatic Gearbox Doctor; Before Replacing Your Gearbox Contact Us Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by ethinoze: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2018
So my car is a 2007 camry Spider. It was working perfectly till I did a long distance trip with it last year.Then I noticed some jerkings, and decided to check a mechanic. The guy sid its the gear oil thats old and the gear oil filter is bad. I decided to change it with mobil gear oil. 8 liters. It took me back to my abode over 9 hours journey. Then after sy 2 weeks one day my friend borrowed the car for a wedding. It returned damaged. The mechanics worked on it, changing the valve body to 10Pin. the ger wasnt automatic anymore. It shows signs while changing and can delay to select sometimes. But Ive manage it and even drove it down to Lagos for xmas. But I wanna repair it. If you have any advice for me pls let me know. Like reputable seller and bes pricing. Oh I now know better about mobil transmission. I only use toyota direct transmission. The car brought me to Lag easily but I want to change the gear box. That automatic feel. And the jerkings when it engages is annoying.
Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by Chrisviboy85(m): 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
The way out is to get in touch with me,I've had the same problem and settled it...let me give u contact of those that can help u...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by kolaaderin: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
You gave your car to Kazeem who changed 12 pins gear valve body to 10 pins. Dont bother wasting more money on that gear, just go and get the direct tokunbo gear box back to it if u want enjoy that car again. Is your camry 4 cylinder or v6 with tiptronic gear?
Make sure you selected the right tokunbo gear for the car.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by worldman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
I believe your gear is still OK. The wire connection of the 10pin is not correct. Get a good gear box mechanic. If you buy 10pin gear if the connection is still not correct gear will still do the same
Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by candygebs: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2020
Bro good morning. I am in portharcourt and have same issue as the op. Please how can you help me

Chrisviboy85:
The way out is to get in touch with me,I've had the same problem and settled it...let me give u contact of those that can help u...
Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by Philomath1212: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2021
Chrisviboy85:

Hello
Can you still help
Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by deavicky(m): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2021
Mine was changed before I bought it so I was using it like that never saw anything was wrong till I drove my friends own. Without wasting time I sold it and bought another one. Apart from the jerking the speed will also reduce. It's just better to buy a new gear box of 13pin and forget the rest.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by Stephenakhide: 6:25pm On May 17, 2022
The gear works well after converting , most sienna recently use 10min conversion and it works perfectly well , just a little reduction in speed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by timothynwadike9: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2023
I can convert 13pin to 10pin and it will drive smoothly just call me 08101656382

1 Like

Re: I Want To Change My Gearbox From 13 Pin To 10 Pin by Milmi: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mine only drive gear 1 and 2 . am using avalon ship 2007. I really don't know what to do.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Passat For Sale At 550k..08065220027 / CLEANEST 2016 BENZ S-CLASS LUXURY 36M LAST!!! / Learn For FREE How You Can Easily Get AUTOCHECK VIN Report Of Any Car For FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.