Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) (11246 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by Experience285(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
philcz:
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter
all mad Men and women u say? Meaning your own biological father and mother should be cured!!!
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by JubiGold(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Now tell me why i should not vote ATIKUOBI?
Any concrete reason why i should not vote ATIKUOBI?
Dead ATIKU is far better than trillions of lifeless living Buhari.
My vote is for ATIKU! it's not negotiable.
if everyone is rich who will do gate man.. bros stay wit Atiku. it doesnt mk any difference
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by toplinetrtrend: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74248977:
Atiku doing or he can to loot the treasury once more.
A failed looter from the WORD go

Buhari is also a looter. Look for something else to say.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Atiku is a comedian!
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74248977:

You said it all

He will sell Zamfara state in the name of privatization
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
tola9jaa:

Use brain na

It's high time national orientation agency start propagating to ipobian pigs that the human brain is an app, so that they will start using it...... Fellow Nigerians please do the mathematics of ;
1. Why is it few days to election, that the killings of innocent citizens has increased beyond sane proportion.

2. Why is it that, Boko haram are more daring to wipe out villages and military installation using armbush tactics and they spare no prisoners.

3. PMB has said BK boys have been defeated technically, however PDP are trying to discredit his statements by increasing attacks against innocent civilians. Please Nigerians let's reason this out.
God bless PMB , God bless Nigeria. Thank you.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by Omeokachie: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well said Mister Atiku.

If only the lifeless one is capable of delivering messages of hope...just if
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by philcz(m): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Experience285:
all mad Men and women u say? Meaning your own biological father and mother should be cured!!!
The joke's on you bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by Johnrake69: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Patrioticman007:

It's high time national orientation agency start propagating to ipobian pigs that the human brain is an app, so that they will start using it...... Fellow Nigerians please do the mathematics of ;
1. Why is it few days to election, that the killings of innocent citizens has increased beyond sane proportion.

2. Why is it that, Boko haram are more daring to wipe out villages and military installation using armbush tactics and they spare no prisoners.

3. PMB has said BK boys have been defeated technically, however PDP are trying to discredit his statements by increasing attacks against innocent civilians. Please Nigerians let's reason this out.
God bless PMB , God bless Nigeria. Thank you.

How can you be blaming the opposition when Apc controls the security architecture of the country? For the last 3years that it has been happening can you mention one drastic measure Buhari has taken?

For 3years now he has kept same service chiefs that has proven so incompetent. And that's also the fault of the opposition according to you. If you're been paid to defend the indefensible you should have it in mind that insecurity affects all. If Badeh could fall victim then you're surely not immune to it.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by ClearFlair: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
baliyubla:
Zombies with their 2mbs won't watch the video to realize how silly the appear supporting the Mass murderer Buhari

Nigerian is still underdeveloped because of Atiku. No sensible person would listen to him.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by philcz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
post=74248977:
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by DanielOc: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
philcz:
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter

a great man once said moments ago ......

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by WaffenSS(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
The zamfara killings started during PDP

I don't recall Atiku rendering condolences until after he declared his candidacy

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by ALFAD(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
SAI BABA, MY VOTE IS FOR BUHARI.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atiku is a leader.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by ofwest47(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Atiku is the main sponsor of these killings in the North East just for political reasons.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 12:34am On Dec 29, 2018
philcz:
Anyone but the lifeless president

You indirectly called supporters of the president mad people.

That was very low and pathetic coming from someone who must think of himself as sane.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by BluntBoy(m): 12:36am On Dec 29, 2018
DanielOc:

a great man once said moments ago ......

Stop supporting nonsense.

That post reeks of intolerance. And many of you will dare to accuse Buhari of being a dictator but there is a dictator in many of you. You can't even tolerate the choices of others. I can't imagine what terrible presidents many of you will make.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by olubl: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2018
Too much killing in this Nation our leaders where is d way out?
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 1:22am On Dec 29, 2018
baliyubla:
Zombies with their 2mbs won't watch the video to realize how silly the appear supporting the Mass murderer Buhari
We can't waste data watching America Wanted man.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 1:27am On Dec 29, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Atiku is a leader.
.... in PDP massive looting of our treasury through the 16 years of PDP govt.
Re: Zamfara Killings: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (Video) by jattopeter(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2018
Dont be carried away by promises. Buhari say more than this. I am not move with talk but acts. Talk is cheap.
Anigreat:
shocked

Now tell me why i should not vote ATIKUOBI?

Any concrete reason why i should not vote ATIKUOBI?

Dead ATIKU is far better than trillions of lifeless living Buhari.

My vote is for ATIKU! it's not negotiable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Planning To Rig Saturday’s Poll- Oshiomole Insists / Amotekun Begins Recruitment In Ondo / Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.