Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Flash Back: APC Support President Buhari’s 2019 Campaign With 124 Vehicles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back: APC Support President Buhari’s 2019 Campaign With 124 Vehicles (287 Views)

Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / 'I Will Not Fund Buhari's 2019 Campaign' - Fashola / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flash Back: APC Support President Buhari’s 2019 Campaign With 124 Vehicles by carsnazi(f): 9:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Kebbi State authorities have donated (estimated) 124 vehicles to APC (the All Progressive Congress in support of the President Mohammadu Buhari’s 2019 re-election campaign. The vehicles were said to be the gifts from many other influential Kebbi members who are in the same party.

These generous gifts were revealed at the inauguration of Buhari’s state executive council (named the Bagudu 4+4 2019 supporters’ organization) in Birnin Kebbi.

Also in the event, the identities of authorities who donated these vehicles were unveiled. To be specific, Bello Bagugu donated 12 vehicles; The State Government received 5 cars from Secretary; The Adamu Aliero supported with 6 cars. Besides, all of the commissioners in the state each donated a car to the party.

Such a generous act but I'd rather buy those gifts 4 my family n friends lol.

Source: https://naijauto.com/market-news/members-of-apc-support-president-buharis-2019-campaign-with-124-vehicles-610

(1) (Reply)

How Religion Has Under Developed Nigeria / Buhari Is A Seal Deal / Real Reasons North Is ‘extremely Poor’ – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.