Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62499 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
greatdreamer:
Mr President, if you believe that PDP did nothing for sixteen years, be reminded that stadium you are using was built by PDP.
Be reminded that senator Akpabio you described as uncommon defector looted 170 billions naira belonging to Akwa Ibom people. So please don't mention any word like corruption, looting, PDP.etc cause you be booed
Welcome
Do u expect him to say PDP did something before? Which manufacturer will say his or her competitors product is better than their own publicly? Moreover that stadium defected with Akpabio immediately Akpabio defected to Apc, so.... Both stadium and Akpabio are now apc product not PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

So you have met all the over 20 million south southerners abi? Were free minded and liberal,we dont mix politics with sentiments like some people.atiku will manage to win here but buhari will give the needed votes.

keep quite! Come to Akure and listen to breez FM, come and hear how people are lamenting, just last yr there were cases of people carrying their neighbour's pot of soup and such hunger driven crimes are still happening today...Petty traders no longer count profits like before due to the constant change in price of good when they return to the market to make new purchase

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

I hope you can be at peace with yourself after seeing the multitude of PMB supporters that will be there today. #Fact

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by danchi2019(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
4sure Akwa ibom is APC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JasonScoolari: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
adisabarber:
OP, na night party abi you no see where to print the pictures wey u snap?
My brother, help me ask am abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Billionaire09: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
77up:
Lemme sidon here waiting for unfurtenate wailers that 'll scream it's Photoshop when they see the mammoth and massive crowd of their life shocked

Where are the crowds

Jubril can't come to Biafraland.

No more Nigeria elections in Biafraland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Don't bother yourself wondering...just watch how its done, It doesn't take much to see that APC is liberating Nigeria from the clutches of a party that plunged us into the Abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession, that alone is enough to convince people who wants their unborn generations to enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

Jason...its not too late for you to see the light at the end of tunnel oo!! grin

can the mods please freeze nessa account , what light could possibly be @ the end of tunnel ,with minister of darkness incompetences
Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah. ... ALOL! grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by jude79(m): 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:
People are anticipating and waiting for this rally more than all atiku's rallies combined which shows how much buhari is loved

And they know there is no dollar to be shared. Cum Feb 2019, Atiku will be sent into political oblivion.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
jude79:

If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.

I would rather be mad than support Atiku for a split second.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Majlaw(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
I need a job

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Tonytonex(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=gentlegenius post=74235373]IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ZOMBIES...
Akwa Ibom state and many other States in the south south was PDP before, still PDP now and will always remain PDP.
You'll see a mammoth crowd in Uyo today, In fact, the stadium will be filled completely, but don't masturbate yet. I am living in Akwa Ibom and I can assure you that more than half of the people that will fill the stadium today will not vote for buhari. Most of them are there because of Nsima Ekere, the APC governorship candidate, not because they support buhari.
PDP is like a religion in this state, and even though I am a PDP member, I would've enter the stadium if I was in Uyo, at least to go and see what the lifeless dullard looks like.
Pls don't equate the crowd you'll see in Uyo today to votes for buhari. The dullard is widely hated and rejected here. We don't vote based on party sentiments. I will personally vote for Nsima in governorship election, but I will never vote a dullard to rule me again. I know ot

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Weaponx: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nukilia: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

keep quite! Come to Akure and listen to breez FM, come and hear how people are lamenting, just last yr there were cases of people carrying their neighbour's pot of soup and such hunger driven crimes are still happening today...Petty traders no longer count profits like before due to the constant change in price of good when they return to the market to make new purchase

Zombies won't believe you...Truth be told Nigerians are comfortable with the hardships in the country. Ask your neighbour and they'll tell you Sai Baba till 2023, even though they are dying of hunger and facing high level of insecurity.

Please let the lamentation continue as we are all in the same boat undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Kenon9: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:
I was wondering where Buhari and his gang will get the crowd cos all of the South Southerners I've met hate the man like shit

The crowd at the stadium will be paid

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Willie2015: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Don't bother yourself wondering...just watch how its done, It doesn't take much to see that APC is liberating Nigeria from the clutches of a party that plunged us into the Abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession, that alone is enough to convince people who wants their unborn generations to enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.

Jason...its not too late for you to see the light at the end of tunnel oo!! grin

This was the appraisal of the PMB Admin in 1984,

“The last 20 months have not witnessed any significant changes in the national economy. Contrary to expectations, we have so far been subjected to a steady deterioration in the general standard of living; and intolerable suffering by ordinary Nigerians have risen higher, scarcity of commodities has increased…. Unemployment has stretched to critical dimensions.”

PMB was given another chance again to re-write history and yet the scorecard is still the same as that of 1984

-20.9 million Nigerians became unemployed within 3 yrs plus of this administration ....... Source, NBS
- Unemployment increased to 23.1% in Q3 2018 ........ Source, NBS
- Nigeria became leading country with the highest rate of extreme poverty..... Source, The World Poverty Clock

I simply wonder what light is at the end of tunnel if not hunger, starvation, unemployment and suffering...

'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Augustenite(m): 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
gentlegenius:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ZOMBIES...
Akwa Ibom state and many other States in the south south was PDP before, still PDP now and will always remain PDP.
You'll see a mammoth crowd in Uyo today, In fact, the stadium will be filled completely, but don't masturbate yet. I am living in Akwa Ibom and I can assure you that more than half of the people that will fill the stadium today will not vote for buhari. Most of them are there because of Nsima Ekere, the APC governorship candidate, not because they support buhari.
PDP is like a religion in this state, and even though I am a PDP member, I would've enter the stadium if I was in Uyo, at least to go and see what the lifeless dullard looks like.
Pls don't equate the crowd you'll see in Uyo today to votes for buhari. The dullard is widely hated and rejected here. We don't vote based on party sentiments. I will personally vote for Nsima in governorship election, but I will never vote a dullard to rule me again. I know others here who have the same mentality. Akpabio knows how Akwa Ibom people hate buhari, but he must organize a mammoth crowd to deceive the dullard, just to keep saving his neck from the gallows of EFCC.

Keep quiet, it was then that the whole of Akwa ibom is PDP, but now majority of people from Ikot Ekpene senatorial district has decamped along side with Akpabio their political father. I live in Ik, so I can tell u APC has gained massive ground their, the likes of INI,Obot Akara, Ese nudiem , ikono, Abak etc are massively behind APC. So watch as buhari will have 40-45% votes in Akwa ibom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by musa234(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
A friend of mine in uyo told me its 15k per head,i don't know how factual this is. Please who can help verify this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenon9:

The crowd at the stadium will be paid

Is it a new thing?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

Changing narratives in the face of defeat is common with pdp fans.no more south south but akure.bef.ore i follow you to akure,accept that atiku has lost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Wahala90: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by meetbalo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
musa234:
A friend of mine in uyo told me its 15k per head,i don't know how factual this is. Please who can help verify this?
Another friend of yours told you its 5k while another said its in atikulooted dollars.thats how apc will pay and still get votes.accept your loss

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Wahala90: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
UPDATE: CAMPAIGN POSTPONED!

Campaign Postponed. Jubril has refused to play along. He wants his impersonation fee paid in full before the commencement of campaigns. APC says the cabal is to blame as they have refused to release the money. However, there are speculations that Jubril's fee was paid in full to the campaign commitee.

Amechit confirmed the payment and says that the fault is from Keyamumu. Keyamumu agreed receiving N4 Billion but says that, that is fees considering how degrading the job of laundering Buhari is to his status and has refused to give a dime to anbody. Tifnubu has refused to say anything.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by musa234(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=senatordave1 post=74240238]
Another friend of yours told you its 5k while another said its in atikulooted dollars.thats how apc will pay and still get votes.accept your loss[/quoteKai ne mai mahaukaci ma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by wimtex: 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pdp will not like this but again in akwaibom its about which party will control inec for proper rigging, elections are not done in akwa ibom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by nelcliff(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
another1one:
hope of the nation ................. is Buari

You are already death with the above comment. No man that is lively will say that even if you are deaf and dumped

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Supreme01: 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerianization:
The politics of not releasing venues to opposition parties for campaigns only attract sympathy for the party involved. Hope Uzodimma would not have filled up the Owerri stadium if allowed to use it but Rochas foolishly made him a celebrity by denying him access to it.

Who uses campaign office compound for campaign rallies?
Hope Uzodimma did and thanks to Rochas it looked as if the crowd was massive.

Udom has shown more maturity and for this stadium to be full, Akpabio and Nsima will have to part with some of their loots.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 3:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

When Atiku was with you, he was a saint, same as OBJ, Dino, and Saraki. Your sainty minister of agric is the former chairman of the party you are lambasting, is he clean of all the allegations against PDP? I believe you're sensible enough to know party names don't govern, it's the people therein. Where was El-rufai when PDP was destroying the country? Dambazau?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by julamina11111: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
See this bellow ���

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by 0monnak0da: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

At least there is change. Before neighbours had no pot of soup so if you hhaae a neighbour with pot of soup to carry is that not good?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Balyz: 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Saraki Shines As Atiku Campaigns In Lagos, Gives Lagosians 'Shaku' / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.