Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 (719 Views)

Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online / FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 by koksy4all: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2018
If you’re still doubting if online jobs or online jobs in Nigeria can make you some extra bucks, trust me I’ve once been skeptical about the whole thing.
But it is real as I’ll share with you 11 online jobs for students in Nigeria, and it’s going to come down to one thing; if you’re willing to put in the work.
Once my earnings was gone, coupled with other things I’ve tried, one big lesson stayed with me; “I have to create something online, own it, control it, and grow it.
One fact is; I’ve been scammed many times online in my search for jobs online or even online jobs in Nigeria just to earn extra bucks. But the whole journey was worth it, it kept me on the learning curve.
This is why I consider my self someone you can listen to when considering online jobs in Nigeria, starting a business online (having an online business as you may choose to call it).
12 Best Online Jobs In Nigeria 2017 and 2018 For Students That Pays... Read Full Content

Re: 12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 by koksy4all: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
koksy4all:
If you’re still doubting if online jobs or online jobs in Nigeria can make you some extra bucks, trust me I’ve once been skeptical about the whole thing.
But it is real as I’ll share with you 11 online jobs for students in Nigeria, and it’s going to come down to one thing; if you’re willing to put in the work.
Once my earnings was gone, coupled with other things I’ve tried, one big lesson stayed with me; “I have to create something online, own it, control it, and grow it.
One fact is; I’ve been scammed many times online in my search for jobs online or even online jobs in Nigeria just to earn extra bucks. But the whole journey was worth it, it kept me on the learning curve.
This is why I consider my self someone you can listen to when considering online jobs in Nigeria, starting a business online (having an online business as you may choose to call it).
12 Best Online Jobs In Nigeria 2017 and 2018 For Students That Pays... Read Full Content
Re: 12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 by koksy4all: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=koksy4all post=74241954][/quote]
Re: 12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 by koksy4all: 8:53am On Dec 31, 2018
koksy4all:
Re: 12 Online Jobs In Nigeria For Students That Pays 2018 by willibackkk: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
Good article, but already worn out. Now is the year 2020, and finding a job has become easier. For students who are looking for work, I recommend reading this article https://www.getcoverletter.com/blog/13-online-jobs-students-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

As A Student, What Business Can I Invest With 500k / IN IBADAN, Did/Do you know that: / 7 Things You MUST Consider When Choosing A University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.