Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

Apply Violence. (2). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apply Violence. (2). (169 Views)

Did The Qur’an Copy The Bible’s Violence? / What Is The Biblical Perspective On Domestic Violence? / The Khawarij: The Root Of Radicalism And Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply Violence. (2). by Revadebola: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2018
APPLY VIOLENCE. (2).

Continued From Yesterday.

You will breakthrough, if you pray through.
If one prayer won't do it, pray more.

If you prayed and the answer didn't come, add fasting to your prayer.

If you have prayed and fasted, yet no answer.

Then fast and praise.

If you fasted and praised, yet no answer.
Then fast and praise persistently.

I assure you that your answer will manifest by force.
Maintain your faith on the Word of God, keep confessing the scriptures.

These are scriptures for you to confess :

Exodus 3:21 (KJV)
"And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty".

Jeremiah 30:17 (KJV)
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord ; because they called thee an Outcast, saying , This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after".

Mark 11:23 (KJV)
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith".

Revelation 3:8 (KJV)
"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name".

PLAGIARISM IS WRONG. DON'T EDIT THE POST AND THEN SHARE IT.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030 , TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page,
"Charles Adebola Ministries

(1) (Reply)

Awakening Word Devotional / Why The Gospel Is Called Good News / On This Day Of The Lord Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.