Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) (40275 Views)

Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
J
franchasng:
SHUTUP angry

Dangote father was a politician, his grandfather too was a close ally of politicians.

Dangote family have been highest beneficiaries of Nigeria's corrupt government system.

Dangote did nothing special to become whoever he is today and should never be a role model to any Nigerian youth born by an average parent.

Same goes to Femi Otedola whose father was a former Lagos State Governor, what special thing did they do than capitalize on their family's corrupt alliance with corrupt Nigerian government officials to continue to amass corrupt wealth, nothing special.

What human problem solution did they discovered or invented What special talent or twist did they applied to solve human problems and challenges None!

They only used their family connections to secure corrupt contracts, financial/tax waivers, FOREX waivers, illegal port concession, free import duties and you think if they offer such favors to Mr. Spells for just 10 years he won't become the richest man on earth
Another Pig spotted.. Dangote belongs to the Dantata family who were one of the richest family in 19th century in Kano and Nigeria in General.. D kind bashing wey una go receive come FeBuhari2019 they still dey do warm up..
Next level jare...

8 Likes

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Nigerianization(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Do IMO and Ogun states constitute non APC controlled states?

Just curious to know who will lead the cqmpaingns in those states. The governor or their estranged gubernatorial candidates
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by modath(f): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
EasternActivist:
This won't go well with dangote and otedola in that list...

As business men they ought to be apolitical else the consequences gonna be severe at the long run.

These two highlighted individuals are indirectly identifying with APC which is a very bad publication.

Anyways they can still come out openly to reject this tricky political offer.

They have never hidden their support... Tony Elumelu should have been there but he doesn't want y'all to kill all his family and relatives & also burn all his investments in vex but believe me, he's behind the scenes....

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/21/govs-businessmen-others-donate-n2127bn-jonathan

Since you were in a coma when No shoe was there, ow it's wrong for businessmen to identify with Buhari...maybe the link will help you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Kingsley10000: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP PDP

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Softdaddy12: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
With all these corrupted professional politicians in the list,what if another party take over power, what will person like dangote and otedola do or run to?that's just my question. We have such calibre of people in this country, and our economy is going backward!!!
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by jrusky(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
No wonder the country is in mess and killing goes on and the business moguls went dumb and deaf so Dangote and Otedola are part of the people supporting Buhari hhhmmm now I understand why Dangote in particular has be quiet all these while nice one.

Thank God for uncover their faces now we know them the supporters of killer herdsmen Sultan called buhari.

Woooowww!!!! Thumb up Dangote keep it up.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Wahala90: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2018

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by EasternActivist: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
modath:

They have never hidden their support... Tony Elumelu should have been there but he doesn't want y'all to kill all his family and relatives & also burn all his investments in vex but believe me, he's behind the scenes....

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/21/govs-businessmen-others-donate-n2127bn-jonathan

Since you were in a coma when No shoe was there, ow it's wrong for businessmen to identify with Buhari...maybe the link will help you.

Business men can identify with federal governments but anonymously that's if you're business inclined you would know why...

So is unwise for a business man to go contrary and even get employed by government lol. Is either dangote is being mischievous or APC is just hungry desperate morons.

Even the link you gave me didn't give justification to your opinion.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by opribo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gathering of hungry desperate power seekers to re-elect who again. The lifeless, the demystified Jubril.

It would have been nice to gather all these people to work on how to improve Nigeria's economy but to think that all these people will be wasting tax payers money to campaign for the re-election of a world celebrated failure. That's a shame.

No, our Nigeria is too precious to us to be left in the hands of a visionless fanatic. Who has vowed to spread sharia all over Nigeria.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Johnrake69: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
dukeprince50:
Dangote family are all millionaires and Dangote is a billionaire, he started investing at a young age in primary school were he buys sweets and sell his classmates, he went to university and studied business, got 3000$ from Dantata and started investing. he is business minded, Govt or not Dangote will be a billionaire

Wow... And you believe all you just wrote? I'm certain you're not as informed as wikileaks that termed Dangote's business philosophy as Beggar Thy Countrymen
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by saintade01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
modath:

I was nodding my head as I was perusing the list and seeing the heavyweights, immediately I saw Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola I Lol for two reasons.. grin

A. The implication gave me joy...
B. The kind of teeth gnashing in wailers camp rai nau ehn, men e nor go small.... see Femi O that wailer put mind to collect Lagos for them... cheesy cheesy

You forget to mention the Niger Delta Billionaire Chief Ayiri.

This list na die grin
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by simplyOJ(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Coke bottle with the body oooooo, Coke bottle with body shocked

Otedola & Dangote with the money

Tinubu with the brains

Amechi with the strategy

Buhari with the votes cheesy

Biko see Don Jazzy ASAP.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
shachris02:

Bubu is in for a shocker.

Story for the godd...Nothing for Atiku o.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by CoolAmbience(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
shachris02:

Bubu is in for a shocker.

Story for the gods...nothing for Atiku o.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by mybestlove(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
All I see are gullible zombies assembled to promote a murderous APC.

2019 isn't far from now, Buhari will be clothed in shame.

Tell him to sign the electoral amendment act if he is sure of victory.

NDI ARA

1 Like

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by duscollins: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Some of us are novices when it comes to the nature of Nigerian politics, it's not the list that matters but the commitment. Some people are just moles planted by opposition just like it happened in the case of Jonathan in 2015.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
EasternActivist:

As business men they ought to be apolitical else the consequences gonna be severe at the long run.

These two highlighted individuals are indirectly identifying with APC which is a very bad publication.

tell me wer in d world business men are apolitical oga

1 Like

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by jossy4joseph(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
#Atikulated #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by kinibigdeal(m): 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrAJQ:
Now we kill them
PDP currently in panic mood.
PDP currently rocking we're all corrupt campaign.

Only Fayose and FFK is enough for the thieves listed above
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by EasternActivist: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
tell me wer in d world business men are apolitical oga

you are not serious,

why not start by telling us where committed business men are political?
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Dedetwo(m): 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has just gathered that the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC has finally announced its 2019 Presidential Campaign Council. Kindly see the list below;

APC ANNOUNCES MEMBERS OF PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN COUNCIL 2019

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has released the names of members of its Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 elections. They are as follows:

CHAIRMAN

President Muhammadu Buhari

CO-CHAIRMAN

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

DEPUTY CHAIRMEN

1. The Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

2. The APC National Chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomole

VICE CHAIRMAN NORTH

Senator George Akume

VICE CHAIRMAN SOUTH

Senator Ken Nnamani

DIRECTOR GENERAL

His Excellency, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi

DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL (OPERATIONS)

Senator A.O. Mamora

DEPUTY DIRECTOR GENERAL (COORDINATION)

Arch. Waziri Bulama

SECRETARY

1. Adamu Adamu

2. Dele Alake

ZONAL DIRECTORS

a. North West: Senator Aliyu M. Wamakko

b. North East: Senator Muh’d Ali Ndume

c. North Central: Senator Abdullahi Adamu

d. South West: Sola Oke, SAN

e. South East: Sharon Ikeazor

f. South South: Senator Godswill Akpabio

DIRECTORATES

a. Director, Buhari Support Groups - Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed

b. Director, Strategic Communications - Festus Keyamo, SAN

a. Deputy Director- Abike Dabiri- Erewa

c. Director, Contact & Mobilization - Hadiza Bala Usman

a. Deputy Director South -Victor Eboigre

b. Deputy Director North- Senator Bashir Nalado

d. Director, Election Planning & Monitoring - Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN

a. Deputy Director I- Baba Kura Abba Jato

b. Deputy Director II-Chief Emani Ayiri

e. Director, Logistics – Dr. Pius Odubu

a. Deputy Director- Senator Umanah Umanah

b. Deputy Director II- Nasiru Danu

f. Director, Policy Research & Strategy- Prof Abdulrahman Oba

a. Deputy Director- Prof. A.K. Usman

g. Director, Youth Mobilization- Hon. Tony Nwoye assisted by the APC Youth Leader sadiq

a. Deputy Director North- Barrister Ismaeel Ahmed

b. Deputy Director South - Jasper Azuatalam

h. Director, Admin- Onari Brown

a. Deputy Director I- Chris Hassan

b. Deputy Director II- Abubakar Magaji Gasau

i. Director, Women Mobilization- Woman Leader Salamatu Baiwa

a. Deputy Director North – Binta Mu’azu

b. Deputy Director South - Adejoke Orelope Adefulire

j. Director Security – Gen. A. . Dambazzau

a. Deputy Directors - Brigadier General Gambo and Mr. U. Ukoma

k. Director Legal – Emeka Ngige, SAN

a. Deputy Director- Prof. Maman Lawan Yusufari

l. Director Field Opertaions- Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

M. Director Finance- Wale Edun

Deputy Director ….Alhaji Adamu Fadan

SPECIAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE TO MR. PRESIDENT

1. Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.

2. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

3. Senator Ahmed Lawan (Senate Leader)

4. Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila( Leader of the House )

5. APC Party National Chairman Comrade Adams Oshiomole

6. Alhaji Aliko Dangote.

7. Mr. Femi Otedola

COUNCIL MEMBERS

1. Chief Bisi Akande

2. Chief John Oyegun

3. Senator Ita Enang

4. All APC serving Senators

5. All APC serving and former Governors

6. All APC Members of the House of Representatives

7. All members of the National Working Committee of the APC

8. All Zonal Women Leaders

STATE COORDINATORS

1. Governors are to serve as State Coordinators in their respective states

2. Gubernatorial Candidates in non- APC States will serve as State Coordinators in their respective states

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-apc-announces-2019-presidential-campaign-council-full-list/

The above list shows the disingenuity of this Caliphate administration of Nigeria. During the electioneering shenanigans, the dumbass from Katsina State remembers Nigeria is made up of north and south. However after he has been elected, he realizes that Nigeria is only north. This fool's appointments do not reflect Nigeria has people in the south.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by AbdulCLO: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
DANGOTE + OTEDOLA = GAME OVER
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Basic123: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awol1:

Because of the conglomeration of zombies of high echelons?

BTW, who is Tinubu to serve as co-chairman; equating the president actually?
Because he co-found the party with the president!
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by AbdulCLO: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Only Fayose and FFK is enough for the thieves listed above
What rubbish are you saying? fayose lost in his own backyard so what impact do you think he can do when he can't even wrigin or the election as a sitting governor? lolzzz you thibk election is won online just wait and see how Buhari will beat Atiku and nothing will happen. i cant imagine Fayose/FFK vs Dangote/Otedola dont worry u gutsshould keep shouting online...... 80% of voters are not online so you know
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Enice(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
EasternActivist:

Dangote is fighting for his business life. info on ground is that atiku wants to sell the refineries to himself and force dangote refinery to bankruptcy. we all know atiku for who he is; a kleptomania. he has been trying to buy dangote's refinery and since dangote refused, he wants to kill it.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Preciousgift90: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chai! APC Is Really Finished. Tinubu Will Be Struglling To Win Lagos, Amechi No Longer Hv Rivers Wealth At His Disposal Like In 2014, Dangote & Otedola Are Business Men Nd Will Never Let Their Eggs In One Basket. No Country Heavy Weight Politician At All Besides D Electorates Will Al Decide Come 2019. Meanwhile, What Do They Even Hv To Campeign Wt. Apc Is Trully Gone.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Preciousgift90: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chai! APC Is Really Finished. Tinubu Will Be Struglling To Win Lagos, Amechi No Longer Hv Rivers Wealth At His Disposal Like In 2014, Dangote & Otedola Are Business Men Nd Will Never Let Their Eggs In One Basket. No Country Heavy Weight Politician At All Besides D Electorates Will Decide Come 2019. Meanwhile, What Do They Even Hv To Campeign Wt. Apc Is Trully Gone.
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Cajal(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
mach7:
This is a very strong and loaded list. Wow!!
...atiku should just withdraw...
What is dangote and otedola doing there
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Cajal(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
SuperS1Panther:
This is Barcelona (APC) vs Prime FC (PDP)
...messi to score 100goals...Ditto PMB
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Enice(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
jrusky:
No wonder the country is in mess and killing goes on and the business moguls went dumb and deaf so Dangote and Otedola are part of the people supporting Buhari hhhmmm now I understand why Dangote in particular has be quiet all these while nice one.

Thank God for uncover their faces now we know them the supporters of killer herdsmen Sultan called buhari.

Woooowww!!!! Thumb up Dangote keep it up.
i can feel your pain
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by rayornb(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
RolyRoly:
I sorry for dangote and otedolar when atiku will be declared winner their business must crumble

Him go chase Dem commot for 9ja abi?
Him go cripple their businesses ba?
Re: APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) by Corrinthians(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
modath:

I was nodding my head as I was perusing the list and seeing the heavyweights, immediately I saw Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola I Lol for two reasons.. grin

A. The implication gave me joy...
B. The kind of teeth gnashing in wailers camp rai nau ehn, men e nor go small.... see Femi O that wailer put mind to collect Lagos for them... cheesy cheesy
Lasisi Elenu, is dah you? grin grin

APC sef. So Atiku can't play with them again. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Walk Out On Panel Over ‘Lopsided Recruitment’ In Army / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.