Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,524 members, 7,854,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Lady Claims Davido ‘ignored Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Sexually Harasse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Claims Davido ‘ignored Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Sexually Harasse (321 Views)

Davido Ignored Me When I Said His Son Will Die, See Date - Pastor / “Davido Ignored Me” - Cynthia Morgan Reveals / Shokki Shitta Claims Davido Has Not Given Him The 1M He Promised him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Claims Davido ‘ignored Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Sexually Harasse by henrypsexy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lady Claims Davido ‘Ignored Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Sexually Harassed At His Concert

A Nigerian Lady, who says she was once the biggest fan of Davido, has narrated how she was sexually assaulted at his concert.

The Lady, identified as, Karimah, @hrh_karimah took to her Twitter page to write the below… She also shared a photo of the injuries she sustained.

I was robbed and assaulted at @iam_Davido #InfinixDavidoLiveInConcert. And davido looked straight at me and continued the show.

I lost my phone,my ATM card and all my money all because you couldn’t pause the show and see that your fans were dying. A grown man groped me, inserted his fingers in my vagina and continuously beat me up. I fell down on broken glass and you just continued.

I was literally stranded at eko Atlantic all the way from ikeja. I told my mum that only rapture was going to stop me from seeing davido and I wish rapture actually happened before this concert..

Before this incident I was like your biggest fan.I didn’t have money but I entered a lot of fake giveaways and called my friends to send me money to come and see you at your concert.

Now I’m in more debt. All my properties are gone and I have a broken arm and a black eye as souvenirs from your concert. The crazy thing was you looked directly at me and continued performing.

Gist via:: https://amebo9ja.com/lady-claims-davido-ignored-her-while-she-was-being-robbed-and-sexually-harassed-at-his-concert/

(1) (Reply)

Eye Candy Model YESHARIA / . / Teniola Wins Best New Artiste At Soundcity MVP Award 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.