Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Alex Badeh’s Family Refutes Murder Suspects Claims, Says ‘not Even N500 Was In T - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Alex Badeh’s Family Refutes Murder Suspects Claims, Says ‘not Even N500 Was In T (277 Views)

Why We Killed Alex Badeh – Suspects / See What Led To The Death Of Nigeria’s Former Defence Chief, Alex Badeh / BREAKING: Nigeria's Previous Defense Boss, Alex Badeh, Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alex Badeh’s Family Refutes Murder Suspects Claims, Says ‘not Even N500 Was In T by DailyNigerian00: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Alex Badeh’s family refutes murder suspects claims, says ‘not even N500 was in that vehicle’

Family of late former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has refuted claims by a suspect in custody of the Police that the late Military Chief was killed while attempting to rob him of huge sums of money.

Read more here: https:///p7bPz2-yMz

Recall that the suspects, during the confession with the Police, had claimed that the military chief was conveying huge cash to buy a parcel of land in Nasarawa state, adding that the plan was originally to block Mr Badeh and collect the money.

Read more here: https:///p7bPz2-yMz
Re: Alex Badeh’s Family Refutes Murder Suspects Claims, Says ‘not Even N500 Was In T by Fuckyoumod: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eya sorry take heart.... But I must say this Badeh was the most careless man I have ever seen?

A formal Defence Minister murdered like that, without a single resistance from his side, no shoot out, why was he not armed, why did he drive out without his armed security men?
Careless man.

Me that is still struggling to survive and make money have so many people who wishing I just drop dead. Imagine a former defence Minister.

Badeh gave out himself so easily to be murdered.

I can't be a formal Defence Minister and you attack me on the road or my house, who born you
Because, doing that would mean you have signed your death warrant!

Badeh was careless and his carelessness cost him his life, I know those behind his murder would never be caught.

Last last only God can save a man.

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Deserves Our Thank You Votes Come 2019. PART 2 / Monday 31st December 2018 Daily Devotional / Young Woman Born With Facial Deformity Thanks God As She Welcomes A Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.