Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo (1216 Views)

Monkey Seizes Woman's Phone And Destroys It In Burundi Zoo (Photos, Video) / Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by massmediang: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Have you seen an albino monkey before? I bet you never knew albino monkeys looked pleasant among normal monkeys. Well, here’s the photo experience of a photographer on holiday at a park who ran into an albino monkey engaged in a playful wrestling match with another monkey double his size.
The squabble was caught on camera by a holidaymaker in Kruger National Park in South Africa.

Despite looking a little different to his fellow primates, the albino vervet monkey ended up on top after the tiff.
The unique animal was spotted by a group of tourists after jumping out from some nearby undergrowth into the group of monkeys in Kruger National Park in South Africa.
See more beautiful details:
http://wakkinews.com/2018/12/28/rare-albino-monkey-seen-in-playful-wrestling-match-at-zoo/

Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by Nwaikuku2(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
It's just a fair or white monkey, the eye doesn't look like albino eye
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Finest monkey av seen.

1 Like

Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by pleasureosondu(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
This monkey is better than what we have in Aso Rock
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by Ekiseme(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
pleasureosondu:
This monkey is better than what we have in Aso Rock
if your parents were to be here, they'll definitely be disappointed.
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by pleasureosondu(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
if your parents were to be here, they'll definitely be disappointed.
thank goodness they're not cos they got better things to do with their time. But your folks should be here and they are proud of your meaningless, inconclusive comment because, like you, they lack the mental abilities needed to comprehend the realities of life. Feel free to quote me when they are OK.
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by Ekiseme(m): 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
pleasureosondu:
thank goodness they're not cos they got better things to do with their time. But your folks should be here and they are proud of your meaningless, inconclusive comment because, like you, they lack the mental abilities needed to comprehend the realities of life. Feel free to quote me when they are OK.
blah blah blah, I still repeat, your parents would definitely be disappointed, if they were here.
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by pleasureosondu(m): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ekiseme:
blah blah blah, I still repeat, your parents would definitely be disappointed, if they were here.
Save your data
Re: Rare Albino Monkey Seen In Playful Wrestling Match At Zoo by Ekiseme(m): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
pleasureosondu:

Save your data
sọkwuru pụọ biko.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Cheap Single Room Apartment In Benin / Please How Much Will It Cost To Travel All My Family to Canada. / Why I Rejected N40m For Bike I Rode To Mecca – Nigerian Man Explains (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.