Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili (7450 Views)

Adam Albani: "President Buhari Is Incompetent & Useless" - Islamic Cleric (Video / Ango Abdullahi: Buhari’s Major Problem Is Incompetent And Selfish Lieutenants / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
BY IKE UCHECHUKWU(CALABAR)
Former Minister of Education and presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria,ACPN, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as incompetent and that he rewards incompetency by keeping his incompetent appointees in office.
She made the remarks in Calabar on Friday while speaking with journalists on why she is running for the office of president.

Her words: “We have seen serial failures in this administration. The president rewards incompetency. And I am not surprised because the president himself is incompetent but does not realise it.
“What he does is to extend their stay in an office in which they have failed. We have seen it with the military. We have seen it with the police.
“He has retained the Inspector General of police after the expiration of his tenure. It is it for stellar performance? This is an IG of police the president told the whole country he did not go to where he was assigned to go in Benue State.
“What the president is essentially telling us is that the Nigerian life does not matter that much to him, otherwise he should be very aghast at the level of killings that happen.”
According to her :“My greatest shock and one of my triggers for deciding to run for election not being a politician, as you all know, is that the debasement of the Nigerian life is the final straw that can turn us into a society of anarchy.
“For it to be that children will grow up in this society and just come to the understanding that killing a person is a normal thing; you know, you can just do it, there is no consequence. My goodness! What kind of impunity is that? That is a dangerous level of impunity.
“For me, I want to be the president of this country and be an effective commander-in-chief of our armed forces on the basis of competence, capacity and character.
” I would so do that work well that that the life of a Nigerian would be the epicentre of our development process. It has implications. It means that in terms of security, we would run the most efficient security system.
“We would reform the security infrastructure of the country. We would find those brilliant ones in our military establishment that have been hidden away in an era of incompetency and low productivity.
“We would also reform the systems within the military because when we look at the military anywhere, they are the basis of what is called management by objective.
“And that idea is that when resources are made available, resources should lead to performance. And they should lead to accountability, they should lead to reward and when you are not getting it, you should fix it. And the president is not known to fix things that have gone wrong.”
On the economy ,Ezekwesili said the president himself had rated his performance on the economy low and wondered why it took him four years to realise that his economic policies were bad, saying the ability to get the economy right was what the president lacked the capacity to do.
She bemoaned the high level of poverty in the country and said as president she would focus on the right kind of policies, institutions that would promote investments and find innovative solutions to infrastructure deficit.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/president-buhari-is-incompetent-rewards-failure-oby-ezekwesili/

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by ProfDumbledor(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Why is he still keeping the likes of Fashola, Udo Udoma, Ministers of education and health?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Kundagarten: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Incompetent is a weak word, the dullard is a disaster.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Buh who is listening?. Buharists think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Dreaaboy: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
True
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Bizibi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Their APC sycophants here will curse you madam.....

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by JessetariahMD(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
I like this woman sha
her brain still dey work
the one in aso rock way brain dey use Solar
but how can you charge it when he's always wearing cap

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by alawi5k: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
4+4 = 8

This is not negotiable.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Bossontop(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mtcheeww....

Wetin una biin dey think before
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by jerryunit48: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
I have always known that he is incompetent even those days you were castigating Jona and praising him , see leaders wey we get for Naija without foresight ...Abeg go sit down you too

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Even buhari knows he's incompetent

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Corrinthians(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
OK. Next. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by GodblessNig247(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
That's the hard truth. I wonder why the APC apologist are so gullible!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Corrinthians(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
So he's no longer jubrin.

Confused bunch of human beings. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Jerryembassy91(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Keep deceiving urself
alawi5k:
4+4 = 8

This is not negotiable.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by teeytimi: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nothing can be as incompetent as PMB
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by easynetsms(m): 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok... No comment till when am back
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by mfm04622: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
ProfDumbledor:
Why is he still keeping the likes of Fashola, Udo Udoma, Ministers of education and health?

The don't know the criteria you are using, Fashola can NEVER be regarded as a failure in this administration
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Aystarz: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:

Even Cobham Asuquo can envision the man's incompetence in 3D.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
of course, buhari has been a clueless failure since time immemoral.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Racoon(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
“We have seen serial failures in this administration. The president rewards incompetency. And I am not surprised because the president himself is incompetent but does not realise it...."
Buhari is just a monumental disaster.Imagine this will be the first president never to have a cabinet shuffle or change the service chiefs in the histroy of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by MrMoney55: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
just stupid 4+4 for what my brother for the inspector general of police who disobey the presidents order, will you tolerate that as a president? tell the truth
alawi5k:
4+4 = 8

This is not negotiable.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by notoriousbabe: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
We know

Animal is this but is kill no one it has kill but gorilla is kill no for friends and is kill and say is consumption of is not good but is kill it. God is seeing it.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
This woman is already going yaba left.....
Dont worry, let us see how many votes you will get after the election. KOWA party will even have more vote than this IPOBist of a wowo-woman

simple mathematics u nor sabi,
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by wink2015(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
ProfDumbledor:
BY IKE UCHECHUKWU(CALABAR)
Former Minister of Education and presidential candidate of Allied Congress Party of Nigeria,ACPN, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, has described President Muhammadu Buhari as incompetent and that he rewards incompetency by keeping his incompetent appointees in office.
She made the remarks in Calabar on Friday while speaking with journalists on why she is running for the office of president.

Her words: “We have seen serial failures in this administration. The president rewards incompetency. And I am not surprised because the president himself is incompetent but does not realise it.
“What he does is to extend their stay in an office in which they have failed. We have seen it with the military. We have seen it with the police.
“He has retained the Inspector General of police after the expiration of his tenure. It is it for stellar performance? This is an IG of police the president told the whole country he did not go to where he was assigned to go in Benue State.
“What the president is essentially telling us is that the Nigerian life does not matter that much to him, otherwise he should be very aghast at the level of killings that happen.”
According to her :“My greatest shock and one of my triggers for deciding to run for election not being a politician, as you all know, is that the debasement of the Nigerian life is the final straw that can turn us into a society of anarchy.
“For it to be that children will grow up in this society and just come to the understanding that killing a person is a normal thing; you know, you can just do it, there is no consequence. My goodness! What kind of impunity is that? That is a dangerous level of impunity.
“For me, I want to be the president of this country and be an effective commander-in-chief of our armed forces on the basis of competence, capacity and character.
” I would so do that work well that that the life of a Nigerian would be the epicentre of our development process. It has implications. It means that in terms of security, we would run the most efficient security system.
“We would reform the security infrastructure of the country. We would find those brilliant ones in our military establishment that have been hidden away in an era of incompetency and low productivity.
“We would also reform the systems within the military because when we look at the military anywhere, they are the basis of what is called management by objective.
“And that idea is that when resources are made available, resources should lead to performance. And they should lead to accountability, they should lead to reward and when you are not getting it, you should fix it. And the president is not known to fix things that have gone wrong.”
On the economy ,Ezekwesili said the president himself had rated his performance on the economy low and wondered why it took him four years to realise that his economic policies were bad, saying the ability to get the economy right was what the president lacked the capacity to do.
She bemoaned the high level of poverty in the country and said as president she would focus on the right kind of policies, institutions that would promote investments and find innovative solutions to infrastructure deficit.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/president-buhari-is-incompetent-rewards-failure-oby-ezekwesili/

Mrs Oby Ezekwesili is one of the few competent presidential aspirant for 2019 election.

Donald Duke and Peter Obi are equally good.
Re: President Buhari Is Incompetent, Rewards Failure- Oby Ezekwesili by akinbode1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sai buhari/Jubril

Sai baba

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Politicians In Nigeria / Plateau South Senator, Daduut Float Mobilisation Initiative For Tinubu, APC / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.