Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Some Strange And Funny Crusade Titles You've Come Across. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Strange And Funny Crusade Titles You've Come Across. (579 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. / Some Strange And Funny Crusade Titles You've Come Across. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Strange And Funny Crusade Titles You've Come Across. by slap1(m): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2010
The craziest one I've seen and will ever see was in Aba. The crusade's title was :Your Money Is Looking For You! I was suprized and it gave me an advanced knowledge of what the 21st century church is turning into. So what are some of the strange, crazy and funny crusade titles u've come across?
Re: Some Strange And Funny Crusade Titles You've Come Across. by TheClown: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2010
Jehovah chap chap grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Answer The Question / Need A Help Please Any Alfa In Nairaland? / Rich Xmas Hampers 4 Sale @ Unique Prices!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.