Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP (21007 Views)

Borno Mega Rally: APC Will Shock Atiku In North-East - Yakubu Ajaka / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds / Kaduna Presidential Rally Apc Doesn't Want Us To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Waspy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8397299_fbimg1546013442146_jpegb6becbafb8817a3dfc41f515d44b99f6

Brothers all the way from the North were mobilized from the far North. Only good money could do such
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Enice(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
December 28, 2018

Press Statement

Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd for Buhari – PDP.
…Says heads of ministries, parastatals in Buhari’s Campaign Council Are Conduit Pipes

The PDP Presidential Campaign Organization (PPCO) accuses the Buhari Presidency and the All Progressives Congress (APC) of secretly drawing over N478 million from the coffers of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) to rent a crowd and offset bills in President Muhammadu Buhari’s expensive re-election campaign rally going on in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State

The PPCO also accused President Buhari of directly appointing serving ministers and heads of government agencies as members of his campaign council so as to continue to use them as conduit pipes for the diversion of public funds to finance his 2019 campaign.

Our party is also aware of the protests by some eminent Nigerians, including foremost businessmen, who were named as members of the APC Campaign Council without their consent, in a desperate bid to showcase an impression that they are supporting Mr. President’s re-election bid.

The N478 million NDDC fund which was originally budgeted for development projects in the Niger Delta was diverted to renting and transportation of crowd from other parts of the country to the rally to create an impression of popularity for President Buhari in the region.

Further information at our party’s disposal, shows that the said N478 million is part of the wholesome sum of N1.2 billion allegedly siphoned in tranches from the NDDC treasury by the cabal at the Buhari Presidency and APC leaders, who have been stealing money from various government agencies to finance President Buhari’s campaign.

Our party also has it on good authority that this ignoble scheme of siphoning NDDC development fund to finance his campaign was the main reason President Buhari foisted an unpopular leadership at the management of the NDDC despite the protests by critical stakeholders in all the states of the Niger Delta. 

Furthermore, the PPCO is aware of the dissention by some APC leaders over President Buhari’s unilateral listing of individuals into his campaign council as announced by his media aide, without recourse to the selection process of the APC leadership.

This further shows the dictatorial tendencies of the Buhari Presidency and his arrogant disdain for constituted authority.

Moreover, the PPCO invites Nigerians to note that unlike the PDP Presidential campaign council, which has credible Nigerians as members, most of Buhari’s zonal coordinators are persons facing corruption cases.

This casts a very long shadow on President Buhari’s integrity and further confirms that his fight against corruption is a sham. 

Finally, the PPCO reminds President Buhari that Nigerians are still awaiting his explanation on the seething revelation of corrupt acquisition of Etisalat Nigeria and Keystone Bank PLC by his family members under the cover of his presidency; an issue that Nigerians are not willing to let go until he clears his name.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
Director, Media & Publicity
PDP Presidential Campaign Organization
yeah just like the way your principal atiku choose his running mate polinus obi

1 Like

Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Enice(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Waspy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8397299_fbimg1546013442146_jpegb6becbafb8817a3dfc41f515d44b99f6

Brothers all the way from the North were mobilized from the far North. Only good money could do such
you are very stupid. Look very well, the cost of the camera by that man's side can feed you and your family for a month.
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Ubdavis(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
There is no point making notice. PDP would have done worst .
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by farmerking: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lomprico2:
Very true!!

You will soon be highly disappointed by the time PMB emerged as winner of 2019 election
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by farmerking: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
rottennaija:

Your version of truth?
Gbam ko so ro
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by farmerking: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

You call that one crowd?
Na wetin he be, mushroom gathering inside a room. Yeye PDP
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by abokikhalifa: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
herich:

The lifeless jubrin from Sudan.

Good for you
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Waspy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Enice:
you are very stupid. Look very well, the cost of the camera by that man's side can feed you and your family for a month.
No deal.. None whatsoever, do I have with a low-lifer like you. I'll like the urge to take you to the cleaners pass. You're not worthy of such acknowledgement.
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Enice(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Waspy:

No deal.. None whatsoever, do I have with a low-lifer like you. I'll like the urge to take you to the cleaners pass. You're not worthy of such acknowledgement.
fooolish foool, next time look carefully before accusing someone of being a fulani
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by herich(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
abokikhalifa:

Good for you
Bad for the nation

Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by kinem(m): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2018
easyfem:
Abeg who read this episode ..... APC is learning diz kind of idea from PDP .... If its PDP .... Na billions we go dey hear coz they are the coach .... So someone shud tell PDP that we are not move by the story

Hahahahaha. I love this comment. Learning from your Oga previous Tricks wink grin
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by kotv: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2018
Anyone that thinks APC does not rent crowds is an idiot. I can't speak for North or South West but in South South, they do. I've been to several APC rallies in River State and I'll very likely go to the next one they have. I don't go because I support APC, I don't, I go because I'm collecting back my money they looted. APC pays a huge chunk just for you to enter their rallies. Yes I said my money because all those money they loot belongs to the public. I see nothing wrong with attending APC rallies since they pay for it. It's our money so noone would condemn the Akwa Ibom or any other SS personal that went to that rally. The funds belongs to the public. They getting back the money stolen from them. The joke is not on the people, the joke is on APC and shows how desperate and pathetic they are.
Re: Uyo Rally: APC Diverted N478m NDDC Fund To Rent Crowd For Buhari – PDP by Lufthansa: 10:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na una say stadium scanty. Na una still come talk say them go rent crowd using NDDC money. PDP seems confused!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Appeal Committee Nullifies Benue Guber Primaries / NAF Deploys Six Fighter Jets To End Boko Haram Insurgency / Doyin Okupe Blasts Nigerians On Twitter For His Commendation Of EFCC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.