Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom (31071 Views)

Ekweremadu Hailed As He Arrives Nigeria After IPOB Beating / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by slawomir: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Isoright
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by easynetsms(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Bennycollins: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
In other words, the informed support Atiku while the uninformed support Buhari.
4601CE:

Atiku will win online . And Sai Baba will win In reality.
4plus4 is 8 . Quick maths .
Sai Baba till 2023
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by RexTramadol1: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:

= Useless U

simple mathematics u nor sabi,
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

Don't let me vex oh!
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Uploadme(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:
I have a question for Northern Muslims,,, Why is the sharia police also known as Hisbah don't fight against Boko Haram, ever since they were created they have not arrested a single Boko Haram suspect let alone intercepting suicide bombers, is Boko Haram not committing crime against the Muslim communities? why do they go around looking for who is drinking beer and leave Boko Haram who is the greatest threat to the community?
I think it will make sense for Northerners to use Sharia police to fight Boko Haram and leave our southern police out of this.

Answer please...

They are not armed.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by zlantanfan: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Abortions:
Vote starts now Like for Atiku Share for Buhari
only the numbers of votes announced by inec counts, iPods can keep alternating monikers with the useful idiots that have multiple monikers with no pvc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by chuksanambra: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Here in Anambra, Omambala are waiting to welcome Baba Buhari to Anambra.

We are going to shut down Awka for Mr. President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by chukwunedum150(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lets see who gonna rule 9ja come 2019.........like for BUHARI share for ATIKU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by chuksanambra: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
4601CE:

Atiku will win online . And Sai Baba will win In reality.
Sai Baba till 2023

Even online, Baba is beating the thief called Atiku these days.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Corrinthians(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
Probably akwa ibomites are Muslim sisterhood in iPods voice
Lol.

Kaanu told his ignorant pigs Baba can't come out to campaign because he is jubrin. I wonder the next spin he'd give them now.

Very useless set of mosquitoes. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by fyneguy: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
lol liar

I watched it live!

That was towards the end of the rally. People started leaving to be able to exit before the crowd blocked the gates. It's normal.

They were seated when he was called. They hailed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Zieina(f): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
Probably akwa ibomites are Muslim sisterhood in iPods voice.

To the guy below only the numbers announced by inec wins election, all these multiple pdpi*g monikers with no PVC can continue clicking like while they become back to back 2ndus in reality

As in..., Igbos and "likes" are like dead body and mortuary. LMAO.
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Zieina(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:
Here in Anambra, Omambala are waiting to welcome Baba Buhari to Anambra.

We are going to shut down Awka for Mr. President.

Bless you!

But wait o, were all these people bought?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Zieina(f): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
Lol.

Kaanu told his ignorant pigs Baba can't come out to campaign because he is jubrin. I wonder the next spin he'd give them now.

Very useless set of mosquitoes. cheesy

Oga, this one too savage o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by bender79: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oyekama79749:
This man is just deceiving himself no meaningful minded Nigerian will vote for you
Ouch!!!! E pain am for chest. Meanwhile 4+4#next level
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by deleo16(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:
I have a question for Northern Muslims,,, Why is the sharia police also known as Hisbah don't fight against Boko Haram, ever since they were created they have not arrested a single Boko Haram suspect let alone intercepting suicide bombers, is Boko Haram not committing crime against the Muslim communities? why do they go around looking for who is drinking beer and leave Boko Haram who is the greatest threat to the community?
I think it will make sense for Northerners to use Sharia police to fight Boko Haram and leave our southern police out of this.

Answer please...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_XRHuJbP4w
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by sadiktofa(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sahara Reporters una no try o. So you no fit say 'President' @MBuhari. Una just say @MBuhari
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by farem: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
4601CE:

Atiku will may win online . And Sai Baba will win In reality.
Sai Baba till 2023

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bennycollins:
In other words, the informed support Atiku while the uninformed support Buhari.
Informed ?
Lmao !
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Rollins777(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Aaaahhhh,you people think buhari will win the election because of the crowd?pity,very pity, wasn't same crowd for Johnathan during the last election?what happen after the during voting?jonathan lose,so don't justify crowd during campaign for Wining election.
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Friend01(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:

Answer please...

bros, e be like say you dey vex ontop those Nkwobi when those guys dem break.
It was expected since its a state dominated by Islām.

The roles of the hisbah is specifically defined which is, to morally police the catchment area they are allowed to watch over constitutionally.

What is not in line with morality in Islām is prevented or stopped that are KNOWN.
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by AnanseK(m): 8:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:
Answer please...

You called them POLICE. If they were military they would be fighting BH. Did you see any police in Sambisa?
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by KillTheZombies: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Muslim terrorist signature of jibril's group while residing in Egypt.

1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by kjhova(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Forzap:
dull people everywhere undecided undecided undecided
Eh yaa! Pele.
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

Look at the 2 drowning rats , Dogara and Saraki, watching like criminals to be hanged at dawn. All enemies of Nigeria and their IPOBIANS anarchists fans will burn !!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by Friend01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
IfYouKnowYouKno:

stop twisting it, my question is are boko haram not committing crime against the sharia region?
is crime no immoral act?

like someone replied, hisbah's role is not for security but what I said.
Re: President Buhari Hailed With 'four Plus Four' As He Arrives In Akwa Ibom by hmuhammad(m): 7:04am On Dec 29, 2018
olufolarin2222:
4 cancel 4 is still one term
it isn't 4/4 but 4+4, do the maths

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo In Anambra To Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge & Visit Markets For Trademoni / Umahi Meets Orji Uzor Kalu, Hosts Him To Dinner In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.