Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (60876 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Wike Receives Buhari In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
muykem:
No wonder Atiku refused to release money to anybody. Agbaje should go and borrow money from cooperative.

Epic.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by deafeyez: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Senior governor.
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
mmm
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Gecoz: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
All is see is lots and lots of hausas and fulanis. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Yankee101: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
PDP
Maturity
There's nothing like experience

That's why companies will always employ a 3rd class with experience than a first class with none.

Vote PDP. If anything we know they have experience and display more maturity than APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by johnp2(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
really, make una no kill some people with bp oh
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gecoz:
All is see is lots and lots of hausas and fulanis. grin grin
if you like see a goat that looks like kanu

we dont care 4+4

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yankee101:
PDP
Maturity
There's nothing like experience

That's why companies will always employ a 3rd class with experience than a first class with none.

Vote PDP. If anything we know they have experience and display more maturity than APC
pdp and maturity in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

did you just return from pluto? how was your trip?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Wallade(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
It is obvious that APC rented the crowd across the nation to converge in Akwa Ibom for the campaign. We know the source of the funds they used to rent the crowd and we wish the people and businesses in Akwa Ibom will enjoy the income that comes with this massive crowd visit to Uyo. It is income time for the hotels however, South-South will still vote unanimously and massively for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by nokatakata: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
this oshiomole can be so annoying with his useless NLC outfit that he is always wearing. always looking shabby and unkempt meanwhile him don embezzle money tire
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Echo50(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
if BUHARI DECIDE TO VISIT RIVERS, I WILL GO AND SEE HIM. REASONS BEST KNOWN TO ME. THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WILL VOTE HIM so as the crowd u see their

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Gecoz: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
I saw a goat that look like your wh o re Moda wey no Sabi who give her belle, go ask I swear she go arrest me for exposing her secret.. Na you Sabi who be kanu supporter weytin concern me with biafrans or Igbos?

iamJ:
if you like see a goat that looks like kanu

we dont care 4+4
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
muykem:
No wonder Atiku refused to release money to anybody. Agbaje should go and borrow money from cooperative.

Or Baba Alajo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
strix:
Who noticed the distance between oshomole and rochas. Na only mouth that dwarf wizard get grin

Una own tok much abeg!gringrin

Person no fit hide in peacetongue
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by ulmaukpong(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Keep quiet moor. The full poster reads Akwa Ibom North West. U want to quote d part that suits u
Anambralstson:

Northwest district shocked shocked shocked see for yourself

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gecoz:
I saw a goat that look like your wh o re Moda wey no Sabi who give her belle, go ask I swear she go arrest me for exposing her secret.. Na you Sabi who be kanu supporter weytin concern me with biafrans or Igbos?

how can u insult me with sometin that isnt true and expect me to be offended?

na wa oooooo, which kind small pikin play dey worry you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wallade:
It is obvious that APC rented the crowd across the nation to converge in Akwa Ibom for the campaign. We know the source of the funds they used to rent the crowd and we wish the people and businesses in Akwa Ibom will enjoy the income that comes with this massive crowd visit to Uyo. It is income time for the hotels however, South-South will still vote unanimously and massively for PDP.
rather than work hard to do more,a fool will underate his opponent.its just an advice, PDP underated APC in 2015.and still doing same.keep chanting rented crowd

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin You mean Agbaje should go and collect LAPO grin

muykem:

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Gecoz: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ode, oya show us your fada pic your real fada pic if truly you Sabi ur papa

iamJ:
how can u insult me with sometin that isnt true and expect me to be offended?

na wa oooooo, which kind small pikin play dey worry you?
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by bender79: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
4+4#next level
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Wallade(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
kuuljay:
rather than work hard to do more,a fool will underate his opponent.its just an advice, PDP underated APC in 2015.and still doing same.keep chanting rented crowd

Calm down brother, there is no under-rating APC in South-south, the people will still unanimously vote out APC, too sure. Na the electorate go judge the parties las-last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
We need Arial view
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by MabraO: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Can u imagine a state governed by PDP letting the stadium out to APC for campaign something APC can’t allow in APC controlled state. Hmm
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by youngdopeboy: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
4+4

next level

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by esemeuk: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
AkwaIbom Northwest Senatorial district you mean. Why did you crop the photo just to misrepresent the facts? Stop misleading folks here.
Anambralstson:

Northwest district shocked shocked shocked see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by maxman007(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't understand. Udom, a PDP Governor, going to the airport to welcome Buhari of the APC! Something is not right here. Udom should be sanctioned for anti-party activity asap.
Don't forget, Buhari was not in Akwa Ibom State on State visit but for campaign. No no no!
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
kayfra:
Damn! That's in the SS!!! undecided

Atiku should just save his money

Buhari can't win in Akwa Ibom , read my lips .
Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is Akpabio's big day and big moment.

He worked hard for this massive and successful day for PMB and the APC

#SAIAKPABIO#SAINEXTLEVEL#SAIPMB-2023.

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
iamvictorbassey:
There is an internal politiking going on between Udom, Akpabio, Nsima, Buhari, Oshiomole etc that we the ordinary people don't and would never understand until it plays out. And it is a politics of WIN-WIN for Akpabio especially.

Because you can't tell me Udom is against Obong Akpabio. Ma'Abasi he no reach. Yet we cannot understand what Akpabio is doing in the camp of APC. Neither can we understand why Udom from PDP would go welcome an APC sitting President. (Don't even talk about him being simple)

My best bet from School politics is, Akpabio is trying to control both structures in Akwa-Ibom. He is now a Lord in APC. And If PDP wins, his boy is in charge. That's the best I can decipher.

If you ever gambled or still gamble, you'd understand that after placing N100 on a game to bring you N5,000,000. You will now play a realistic game of N500 to bring N900 and all other monies staked. Incase you loose every.

Nice to meet you boss...

Excuse me sir...

Are you a graduate/Alumnus of Bet9ja University??

Thanks for your cooperation sir.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
A president that only visit a state for campaign and not for commissioning of projects, is that one a president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by AlanSugar(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Viking07:
Udom is a politician with class. Expecting an APC governor to do this is like expecting rainfall in the Sahara desert.

LOL. Try asking yourself if udom has other plans.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) by deomelllo: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja (Photos) / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Celebration In Enugu As Father Mbaka Reappears (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.