Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control (14172 Views)

Inconclusive Election:legality Or Otherwise Under Nigerian Law / Identifying As Gay Is Not A Crime Under Nigerian Law / Troops Repel Terrorist's Attack In Baga, Kill 10 (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
All i know is fight no be bean ......war is not like the movie and there is real war going on .......try to Imagine how our army are facing men that are not afraid to die ....... .imagine the shooting.... imagine the bombing..... imagine the slitting of throats and strangling of Neck.... imagine all the running ....diving ..... shouting .... yelling ......sweating......... imagine all the bloody drama they are going through all in the name of protecting you and after all the fight and the sacrifice and the dealth ..... someone will still say something stupid and look at it as a Joke
Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by p3kdudu(m): 1:44am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by Fash20: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2018
bigsmoke2:
they are the reason why slowpokes like you sleep with two eyes closed. Pick a gun and go join them in the battlefront let's see if you can shoot as well as you run your mouth.

Do you even have a brain.

How are they the reason why I sleep with my eyes closed...

Why the hell would i pick a gun to fight i battle i didn't start for a shitty country like Nigeria...

Face it young man... Nigerian Army is a crowd with arm and they lack professionalism.

1 Like

Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by tit(f): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2019
hmmm
wahalla dey ooo
all the battalions and brigades are gather in munguno.
but them no get balls to advance to baga.
all their penis don go inside.

the general say he is waiting for logistic from air force.
the pilot refuse to fly.
he say something dey the sky.
(boko haram na benin witch?)

the soldier just gather dey cry.
some say them no get gun
some say them no get bullet
but na say them no get liver

they have change zero hour four times
but the sarge say na when the general
enter the armor car wey go lead the road
na that time be zero hour

my oga transfer to cook has work
sweat full him body as him dey cook beans
even when them never eat finish,
him done begin cook another 20 bags
Re: Baga Under Nigerian Army’s Control by tit(f): 2:47am On Jan 03, 2019
I told you
them still never begin advance
the pilot they forced to fly
(na Anambra man, they want to shoot him if he no fly)
the helicopter plane has lose

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics) / Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge / How Plan To Fleece Government Bungled Ruga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.