Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,503 members, 7,826,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner (598 Views)

Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket / List The Various Tribes In The North And Their Languages / Nnia Nwodo: Any Igbo That Touches A Northerner Should Kill Me First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by eyeview: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Murtala Gosho Wrote To Yorubas, & Hausa/Fulanis About Igbos and Buhari..

Dear Yorubas,

90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.
It is not because he picked Peter Obi.

In 2003 BUHARI picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.
They are business oriented people, they know bad market when they see one.

Dear Hausa /Fulani.
In 2007 BUHARI picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua!

BUHARI can not manage the economy, as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher.
Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuild themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians.
Igbos does not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and Government. — by Malam Murtala Gosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by Oxb90: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Over to you bmc. I know you will call him ipob, Igbo or a wailer its in your DNA
Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by Born2Breed(f): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Waiting for those Automated Praising Configured BMC and BMO on 30k per month salary.
Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by Lajet: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Let us see what our brothers from west have to say concerning this.
Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by Gozzzy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
this is nothing but the whole naked truth.... seriously undiluted... Yorubas have all their impressions about Igbo, stemming from envy.....Envious for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by eagleae7(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Igbos don't really need an Igbo president but they need good governance.

If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by xelly: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well said. The Igbos have the interest of Nigeria at heart and want it to be a home for all. We know Kingley M is there but we opt for Atiku, if we are to be tribal centric, we would have gone for Kingsley.

We want a united and functional Nigeria with Justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Various Tribes In Nigeria By A Northerner by mpianya39(m): 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
I’m not interested in their begging any more but one is clear “Biafra must come angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Group Asks APC To Expel Akeredolu, Okorocha Over Aa's Adoption Of Atiku / Osinbajo On Collision Course With Amaechi Over Onnoghen / I Haven't Fled Nigeria, I Dey Gidigba ~ Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.