Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Ex President #shagari Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex President #shagari Is Dead (427 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Earns €1m Per Goal At Juventus, Claims Ex President Giovanni / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / See The Sexy Usman Shagari,Grandson Of Nigeria's Former President, Shehu Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ex president #Shagari is dead

Former Nigerian president, Shehu Shagari, has died at the age of 93.

Mr. Shagari, who served as the first and only President of Nigeria's Second Republic, died, some minutes ago, at the National Hospital Abuja, after a brief illness.

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/ex-president-shagari-is-dead/

Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by rexchazy(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
What a good man. May your manhood leaves on
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Oblitz(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP.

Nigeria's first executive President
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
The state of present day Nigeria killed him.

grin

Glorious exit. If you've lived up to 70 years, the rest is jara.

1 Like

Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Stingard: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Nwodosis(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ekwueme and Shagari could no longer endure to live under this militarized democracy by the one who overthrew their true democracy. May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Johnpaul01: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP sir. I don't know if this man was banned from participating in politics because a man of his calibre should be commanding votes and power in Nigeria
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
wetin kill am
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Abbeyme: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Seriously??
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by AVECDEO: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Alhaji Shehu Shagari was the first President of Nigeria my small sense registered while I was a post toddler and it was organised country with everything going smoothly,my growing up days in Ayilara Street,Ojuelegba, of Lagos was filled with sweet memorable experiences in the early 80s.
All this fantasy was abruptly brought to an end by a very clueless illiterate military junta along with is idiotic errand boy who barked at Nigerians and got them afraid of even questioning them while they run amok destroying every credibility we had in Nigeria. I still don't know why they have not been tried in the court of law for truncating the admistration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari GCFR. RIP SIR.

LAFFFFFIIIIIAAAAAA ALHAJI!!!!!!!
Re: Ex President #shagari Is Dead by Onyi22(f): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Watin kill am?

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Shares How He Overcame The Death Of His Only Child / Victoria Kimani Flaunts Her Cleavage As She Goes Underwear-free In New Sexy Phot / A Visit To Mr P Of P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.