Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React (24132 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Wedding Of Shehu Of Borno’s Daughter & The Emir Of Lafia Son / Burial Photos And Video Of Shehu Shagari In Sokoto / Picture Of Shehu Shagari Before His Death In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Billionaire09: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
MummyIMadeIt:
He died right here in Nigeria...

I beg to ask, why wasn't such a dignified statesman flown outside the shores for better treatment?

RIP our statesman..

To that miracle British hospital that technically transformed Jubril to Buhari.

Where are all those sycophantic Nigeria mega churches GOs and mosques Imams? They never host retented prayer gathering for this man.

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Pamtoye(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
I've been waiting for this to happen btw... Cos... Arcodding 2 2018 predictions vy some pastor... Je claimed dat a former president/head of state will die diz year....

U kw... I had already written it off as a fake prophecy until it happened 3 days 2 da end of the year.... Makes me believe d more that no matter what.. A true prophecy will come 2 pass
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by abiaumo(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
In I983 Buhari overthrew him & couldn't hold on to power, now oga go slow has returned and plunged nigeria into darkness.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Fourwinds: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Juliaann:
I don't know him

Rip Mr shehu

u are a small girl
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Oyekama79749: 8:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
May his sou rest in peace
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Billionaire09:

To that miracle British hospital that technically transformed Jubril to Buhari.

Where are all those sycophantic Nigeria mega churches GOs and mosques Imams? They never host retented prayer gathering for this man.
I don't know why anyone who wish him death died b4 him.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP!Althy his cluelessness lead us into 1983- 1984 recession.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by chernest2002: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
God bless his soul and give him the right judgement for his deeds.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
He was the man Buhari overthrew and gave him house arrest, while jailing his vice president Ekwueme in prison.
Does that even make sense?
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
bizzibodi:
RIP!Althy his cluelessness lead us into 1983- 1984 recession.
Buhari's cluelessness led us into that recession, just as he has repeated that feet in 2016-2017
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Royalseedjosh: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Muttee:
Rip ....
Good man indeed. RIP.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Royalseedjosh: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Muttee:

I regret to Announce the death of former President Shehu Shagari who just passed away at National Hospital Abuja. May his Soul Rest in Peace.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/just-in-ex-president-shehu-shagari-dies-at-93.html
R.I.P
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Calers: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wait o ,prophet Tibetan said sheu shagari will die next year.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
one of the best statesman we ever had that never interfered in the affairs

of governance by other presidents but only gave them necessary support
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Samnavy: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Juliaann:
I don't know him

Rip Mr shehu
Cheeseball generation! cool
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by oruma19: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Everyone is saying good things about Shagari now because he has died. meanwhile this useless Buhari called him incompetent and a thief, removed him from power with his gun and finally turned Nigeria into a barrack where he had the last order that must be obeyed. Today thesame Buhari will hail shagari just because he has died now. We forget easily in this country.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Juliaann(f): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2018
Fourwinds:
u are a small girl
rolls eyes
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Juliaann(f): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

Cheeseball generation!
cool
thank you
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by moneypussyweed(m): 12:52am On Dec 29, 2018
post=74248542:
May his WONDERFUL soul Rest in Perfect peace
Are there souls that are wonderful? Souls Are souls
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 6:53am On Dec 29, 2018
eagleeye2:

Buhari's cluelessness led us into that recession, just as he has repeated that feet in 2016-2017
Leave hate go & read history austerity & hyperinflation, started during Shagari regime.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2018
eagleeye2:

Only "Feet"what of hand✋
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 7:23am On Dec 29, 2018
bizzibodi:
Only "Feet"what of hand✋
Obviously a typo. I meant to write 'feat'.
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by eagleeye2: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2018
bizzibodi:

Leave hate go & read history austerity & hyperinflation, started during Shagari regime.
History?
You should be the one reading history. During Shagari's regime, there was too much money in the system. Buhari came with his anti corruption mantra just like he did recently and sent the economy into recession.
Do you think that it's a coincidence that the two times the bigot ruled Nigeria happened to be the times witnessed recessions?

1 Like

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Billionaire09: 12:28pm On Dec 29, 2018
bizzibodi:

I don't know why anyone who wish him death died b4 him.

Jubril/fake Buhari gave a sign to kill those that know the truths in the zoo.

Gowon(Go On With One Nigeria) next.

#FreeBiafrans in detentions.

1 Like

Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by Shakushaku1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2018
Starboytwo:
I have won nothing embarassed....

TODAY I QUIT GAMBLING....

Pls drop one last ticket bfor the year runs out on the under 1.5 market
Re: Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React by bizzibodi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
eagleeye2:

History?
You should be the one reading history. During Shagari's regime, there was too much money in the system. Buhari came with his anti corruption mantra just like he did recently and sent the economy into recession.
Do you think that it's a coincidence that the two times the bigot ruled Nigeria happened to be the times witnessed recessions?
Too much money causes hyperinflation boy,are u born then?who fed u all those lies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Lagos RRS Undergoing Helicopter Training Session - Pictured / Amaechi: We Begged Niger Republic To Construct Railway For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.