Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke (47229 Views)

Sri Lanka Attack: Nigerians React As Isa Pantami's Old Tweet Resurfaced (Pics) / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Retake Baga (Photos) / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Weapons Seized From Army In Baga- Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bantudra: 3:13am On Dec 29, 2018
i tut so......noise maker.....
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by IloveToMess: 3:25am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

your fada....go to sleep already.....you useless.....
Skull or Pant which one goes tonight??
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by bantudra: 3:38am On Dec 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Skull or Pant which one goes tonight??

which night...??...its already mornin....
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by hardbody: 5:05am On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:
Flats head never like good news

I think Buhari should cut them off from the internet

Telecommunication providers should be mandated not to give Data services in that region.

Drunkard
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by olajide8(m): 5:29am On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, Baga is a border town between Nigeria and other countries. That's why they have a MNJTF (multinational joint task force). Boko haram now ISWAP can come in from bothering countries to attack and leave if they succeed or not. That's is what is referred to as gorilla attack. Hit and Run.

After the attack of about a month ago were more than 30 soldiers (I'm using more than, because I'm not sure) were lost, PMB had to visit Chad because they had their own part to play in those border town but withdrew their troops causing a huge loophole for ISWAP to attack our troops.

Give the troop a break. It's not easy to be fighting and giving your life while others are enjoying in the comfort of their home.

Thank u jare

1 Like

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AFONJACOW(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Yoruba Muslims are learned terrorist terrorizing the progress of Nigeria at large, they support sai Barbar blindly even as his own people from North has rejected him, Afonjas should please mind their skulls mining companies and leave Nigeria alone to progress
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by AFONJACOW(m): 6:17am On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

Bros, Baga is a border town between Nigeria and other countries. That's why they have a MNJTF (multinational joint task force). Boko haram now ISWAP can come in from bothering countries to attack and leave if they succeed or not. That's is what is referred to as gorilla attack. Hit and Run.

After the attack of about a month ago were more than 30 soldiers (I'm using more than, because I'm not sure) were lost, PMB had to visit Chad because they had their own part to play in those border town but withdrew their troops causing a huge loophole for ISWAP to attack our troops.

Give the troop a break. It's not easy to be fighting and giving your life while others are enjoying in the comfort of their home.
can you hear your useless self he should contain the rag tag peaceful terrorist with guns the way he contained IPOB terrorist with microphone and banners
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by dominusgai(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Zoharariel:
Believe the Nigerian Army at your peril.

Like I always say, I want to be an Entrepreneur like Aliko Dangote & Femi Otedola, not a dog ripped apart by Boko Haram's 50. calibre machine gun & given a closed casket burial by the Nigerian Army.

By the time Boko Haram finish killing all of you deployed to Bornu, Yobe & Adamawa, the Nigerian Government will do the right thing by enlisting the help of Mother Russia in tackling the root of this insurgency - which is being masterminded by the Israeli Mossad & the Amerikan CIA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FENPN6eVblQ
Might have believed him, until he added Israel. Those guys dislike the Muslims with passion and would not do a single thing to come to their aid.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by rottennaija(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2018
bantudra:

MNJTF is useless....

nigerians should care about only nigeria....fvck all other african nations....!!

Probably, but we still need their cooperation
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by kotv: 7:14am On Dec 29, 2018
I'm starting to pity the soliders in Nigeria Army. Earlier I was indifferent because of the inhumane act by them towards unarmed civilians but to constantly fight and die, only got the useless government you doing it for is repeatedly denying your death, and whatever tragedy they enduring. This is wrong and worse, most soliders fighting Boko Haram are from the South while the ones here harassing the public are predominately from the North. I'm not sure why any South personel still in Nigerian Army but, I wish they all wise up and realize what's happening. It's best to live than waste your life on a fight you know nothing about.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by nijabazaar: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2018
MorningStar233:

Sorry for u...keep talking till u enter tight corner
Spare me that
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Guide777(m): 7:39am On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Telecommunication providers should be mandated not to give Data services in that region.

Yes , you are right , I support you . He should "cut them off from the internet" and also cut them off politically , economically and geographically from Nigeria. Once they are cut off , they would stop giving us trouble. They will call their region Biafra or whatever. Right?

1 Like

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by kutchs: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2018
Guide777:

Yes , you are right , I support you . He should "cut them off from the internet" and also cut them off politically , economically and geographically from Nigeria. Once they are cut off , they would stop giving us trouble. They will call their region Biafra or whatever. Right?
And you would have done done a whole lot of good you know. That's exactly what they want.
With that they can concentrate on building a great Biafra without Nigeria holding them back.

I support you on this.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Judybash93(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2018
AllenSpencer:

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by TommyAnthem(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2018
Why won't they withdraw their troops
have you forgotten how this chadians fought reclaimed and
handed over some communities to Nigeria and those places fell into Boko haram hands again. It is annoying my brother the way Nigeria is treating the Boko boys as same religion and brothers.
rottennaija:

Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Lomprico2: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
rottennaija:

I like ur post but the FG and NA shld stop lying to cover up when such attack happens. Its a total disregard and disrespect to the soldiers killed n in d battle field!
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by rafak: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
The truth be told is Sahara reporters aiding the terrorists.They seems happier
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Guide777(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2018
kutchs:

And you would have done done a whole lot of good you know. That's exactly what they want.
With that they can concentrate on building a great Biafra without Nigeria holding them back.

I support you on this.
yes you are right. i don't like the idea of just cutting off internet
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Billionaire09: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2018
Nigeria military is the original terrorist.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On Dec 29, 2018
Lomprico2:

I like ur post but the FG and NA shld stop lying to cover up when such attack happens. Its a total disregard and disrespect to the soldiers killed n in d battle field!

You should also know that a lot of news I see online. Whether true or not are designed to demoralize our soldiers in the battle field. Clear designed to.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by rottennaija(m): 10:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Lomprico2:

Thanks.
You should also know that a lot of news I see online. Whether true or not are designed to demoralize our soldiers in the battle field. Clear designed to.
Re: Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke by Galaxyowerri(m): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
romzy33:

meek dude since u were been kickout by God wat gud hav u done for dis country .nw shut up before thunder turn u to debris .
Common zuzupu here before Amadioha will do the needful on you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / PDP Sokoto Rally: Deji Adeyanju Accuses North Of Defrauding Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.