Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency (27561 Views)

Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by SaintLucia: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
The different is Buhari integrity. You don't expect Dangote to identify with a dubious character like Atiku and Obituary u want the north youth to stone him be that. PDP begged Otedola for their ticket but the man simply rejected the offer. Who wan align with looters?

5 Likes

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Avedonn: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dangote will make a good president just like Trump of United States.
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by checkolatunji: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Dangote has no electoral value..he is useless as the 'likes' you get on Nairaland grin

More useless than MMM

You wicked aswear

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Xander85: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
eyeview:
Yes we all remember that there was such rumour.

We also remember that the same dangote said he wasn't a member of any party and wasn't interested in partisan politics.

So how did he turn up as an apc presidential campaign council member

Could be they did an 'Akpabio' on him! undecided

Remember, being in control of gov't at the centre they know all his secrets! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Demol4trillions(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
[b][/b] PLEASE WHAT OF ATIKU? MONEY DON FINISH? PDP DON MILK HAM DRY? OR HE "DON FU*K UP"? OK I REMEMBER SEY HIM TALK SEY "NA ME FU*K UP" AFTER THEM BURST HIM LIE WEY HIM TALK SAY HIM DO PHONE CALL WITH WIDOW MRS SAKABA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Dangote has no electoral value..he is useless as the 'likes' you get on Nairaland grin

More useless than MMM
YOU are useless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

Dangote, personally I’ll say he’s a traitor & an as*licker, he happens to be one of the people who literally stabbed GEJ at the back; I say so because during GEJ term in government Dangote was named richest in Africa because a lot policies were made to favor him but regardless of the pampering he got from GEJ he never rallied nor campaign for GEJ but today, because PMB is a Hausa man like himself he’s shamelessly declared himself an APC member.

His plans are to monopolize the Nigeria economy but he & his principal will fail woeful come 2019

#KINGBID

name one of those policies and give credible sources

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Sholaco: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

Dangote, personally I’ll say he’s a traitor & an as*licker, he happens to be one of the people who literally stabbed GEJ at the back; I say so because during GEJ term in government Dangote was named richest in Africa because a lot policies were made to favor him but regardless of the pampering he got from GEJ he never rallied nor campaign for GEJ but today, because PMB is a Hausa man like himself he’s shamelessly declared himself an APC member.

His plans are to monopolize the Nigeria economy but he & his principal will fail woeful come 2019

#KINGBID
GEJ stabbed himself o....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID
My question to you is this, "is it tight to make policies to favour just one man or the entire nation"?

Our politicians don't understand what governance is, they just behave like animals.
How can you create an artificial one man growth over a national one?

And to think that some people are still supporting these men makes me sick.

Shameless youths...

1 Like

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by farem: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:

More useless than MMM

Cifia pains!

The word 'Useless' has gotten another meaning with you
I would have said that Dangote is as useless as your father but 'useless' has a dignified meaning. Therefore your father is not qualified. Who even know him sef compared to the Africa's richest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by 77up(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zico5:
Apc really miss it this time around. wooing someone like Dangote will surely bring negative influence on governance and this is where these people have failed. I have said it earlier on, governance means nothing to Apc, they are just there for their self enrichment and I boldly say it that peradventure Apc is voted in again, the suffering now will be a tip of an iceberg.
But if its PDP, it 'll be fine, hypocrite runs in the blood.

It's funny as wailers are now attacking Dangote and Otedola but am sure they 'll be beating chest on every thread now if it's other wise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by JubiGold(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
PDP losing in all angles... Hope d wailers will not commit suicide. When d richest man in Africa is in ur team plus billionaire Ortedola be rest assure the team is gon crush d opponent. BTW 4+4=8...wailers can goto hell and argue dia

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Kenekingisback: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
farem:

Cifia pains!

The word 'Useless' has gotten another meaning with you
I would have said that Dangote is as useless as your father but 'useless' has a dignified meaning. Therefore your father is not qualified. Who even know him sef compared to the Africa's richest.

You should have used it!

Nonsense
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by abbasajao(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Kenekingisback post=74248793]Dangote has no electoral value..he is useless as the 'likes' you get on Nairaland grin

More useless than MMM[/quote
Oga don't be a dullard. He gat money to finance his preferred candidate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by wildernessVoice: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
What is the real value of the money you receive on Election Day, in order to cast your vote for a candidate?

Note that the money you receive is all you will be paid in the 4 years the candidate will be in office. He has paid you in advance for 4 years service.

365 dys x 4 yrs = 1460 days.

1. You receive #5,000 ? OK
#5,000➗1460 = N3 per day.

= That is the value of the vote you sold, over 4 years.

2. U receive #1000..?Ok, now
1000➗1460 = 68 kobo per day.

3. You receive #500..?
500 ➗1460 = 34 kobo per day

3. You receive #200 to vote..?
See 200➗1460 = 13 kobo per day..!!

The question is how much do you value yourself..?

Is that what you are worth..?
They have bought your silence so that they and their children can live well.
Can you live on 13 kobo per day or even 68 kobo per day? Tom Tom sweet is 10 naira think twice before u decide.
God bless Nigeria.

vote wisely!!!

Save your future generations from imminent extinction.Thanks and
have a BLESSED DAY.

#FREEandFAREelectionADVOCACYgroup#
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by shukudi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID
Akididirin.
Dangote has been Africa's richest man before your slowpoke became the president.
Also, leave dangote alone. He has made his choice. Gather all the rich people from the east together to support Atiku and let us live in peace. You don't like a Fulani and an Afonja man, but you like their money. Oni radarada!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by AngelicBeing: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:

More useless than MMM
Hian shocked

1 Like

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by prettyboi1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID
Leave your story. Dangote has been the richest black man anywhere in the entire world (not just Africa) for a long time..... long before Jonathan became president. Say something new.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by hush15: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Agritech:
Ahead of the 2019 general election, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has started making overtures to billionaire business man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote, to come and contest for the presidential election on its platform. Already, the opposition PDP has zoned the presidency slot for the 2019 election to the Northern part of the country, while the National Chairmanship slot of the party has been earmarked for the Southern part. An impeccable insider source exclusively told The Daily Times in Abuja that the party, in a determined efforts to win the 2019 election, has already sent emissary to the billionaire businessman from Kano, who is reputed as the wealthiest businessman in Africa.

When contacted, a source close to Dangote disclosed that his principal is not interested in politics, saying that the PDP should look elsewhere for its candidate. The source, who sought anonymity because of the sensitive nature of the matter, insisted that the stance of the business mogul not to dabble into politics has not changed, saying that any attempt by any political party to woo him for 2019 presidency is a distraction. He said: “The attempt to woo him will fail because Dangote is not interested in politics. He is a businessman to the core and what you just asked me to react to is a distraction. “The PDP should go and look elsewhere for its candidate for 2019 as Dangote is committed to his core vision and desire to invest and create jobs to the people”. Lateef Ibrahim Abuja

https://dailytimes.ng/2019-presidency-takes-new-turn-pdp-woos-dangote/

Is it not the same Dangote thats among the APC Presidential Campaign Council?

1 Like

Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by abokikhalifa: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID

Shatap, if Jonathan had Don policies to favour you and the poor mases, instead of policies that favours dangote you won't be complaining by now . So face front or keep wailling
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by abokikhalifa: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
i remember how apc blasted pdp then, but is now ok to woo dangote because apc are the ones doing the wooing, how hypocritical apc rodent can be grin cheesy
You remember what ? Oga face front . Back your statement with evidence or forever remain silence
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by martowskin1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

In 2003, 2007, 2011, Dangote donated to PDP. In 2015, he was out of the country and promised to personally donate upon his return to Adamu Muazu then Chairman of the Pdp.

See, let me tell you the honest truth.
Atiku had serious chances to win in 2019 but you Igbos ruined it. Let me explain.

You see the nonsense you guys were saying wishing Buhari dead, calling him names and all, people in the North were watching. But when you started this Jubril from Sudan nonsense, even northerners who were secretly backing Atiku had to come out and openly support Buhari to show that they aren't part of your madness.

Buhari is the most popular figure presently in the North, even more popular than the Sultan. You idiots consistently insult him and wish him dead, forgetting that there are people in PDP who defer to Buhari but hate APC.

In the coming days, Atiku would be humiliated in the North and very senior PDP supporters who formerly supported Atiku would start sabotaging his chances.

If you don't know, presently in the North, they are already saying those supporting Atiku are those who want to kill Baba.

You guys have ruined Atiku with your foolishness.

Atiku has been ruined long time ago...... Thinking atiku will win an incumbent like buhari is serious fiction,

And who cares if Baba win or not..... Nigeria is already failed nation/project

A country where ruling party is acting like opposition party... Is that one a country?

A country where they use vice president seat for campaign promises, is that one a country?

A country where nothing is working things keep moving from bad to worst, ... Is that one a country?
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Ezeego1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:

More useless than MMM

Truth!
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Corrinthians(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

In 2003, 2007, 2011, Dangote donated to PDP. In 2015, he was out of the country and promised to personally donate upon his return to Adamu Muazu then Chairman of the Pdp.

See, let me tell you the honest truth.
Atiku had serious chances to win in 2019 but you Igbos ruined it. Let me explain.

You see the nonsense you guys were saying wishing Buhari dead, calling him names and all, people in the North were watching. But when you started this Jubril from Sudan nonsense, even northerners who were secretly backing Atiku had to come out and openly support Buhari to show that they aren't part of your madness.

Buhari is the most popular figure presently in the North, even more popular than the Sultan. You idiots consistently insult him and wish him dead, forgetting that there are people in PDP who defer to Buhari but hate APC.

In the coming days, Atiku would be humiliated in the North and very senior PDP supporters who formerly supported Atiku would start sabotaging his chances.

If you don't know, presently in the North, they are already saying those supporting Atiku are those who want to kill Baba.

You guys have ruined Atiku with your foolishness.
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by introvertme: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
kikake:
APC. Association of power drunk humans, liars. You have made human life in Nigeria cheapest in the world.

Gooooooooo. APC gooooooo.

Nigerians don't want you anymore.

What's the name of this woman
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by UncletC: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID
ignorance is your problem.... dangote donated N2 billion to Jonathan during PDP fund raising for campaign.
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
davibid:

#KINGBID

How many times must you be told men like Dangote have not gotten where they are making stupid choices and backing losers like GEJ and Atiku?
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
UncletC:

ignorance is your problem.... dangote donated N2 billion to Jonathan during PDP fund raising for campaign.

Bros, keeping it real, Dangote knew GEJ was a liability in the end. The richest black African simply chose to say "the king is dead. Long live the king".

GEJ is history and Atiku is not even a contender and that is why Dangote is strongly aligning with the APC. Dangote has thrived by never offending the power that be. He knows it is APC 100% in Febuhari and the man is no fool or self-destructive.
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by Yudee8(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kenekingisback:

More useless than MMM

you just earned yourself one nairaland like cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback : PDP Woos Dangote For 2019 Presidency by PeterKbaba: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Civil Servants To Get Above New Minimum Wage (Official Memo) / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding / Rochas Orders Security To Beat-Up Anyanwu For Using Siren

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.