Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,239 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) (62196 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Ahmmedadeleke(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
Lucifer66:
After stealing millions from the people of kwara.
I wish every Nigerian politician death.
wailers continue wailing
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
That's good
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2018
FunctionX:

Not all are that bad
Mention one that hasn't become 10x richer since he became a governor or president.
Only the late ya'rdua I can say was a man of honour.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ahmmedadeleke:
wailers continue wailing
Zombie
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by greggng: 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2018
His romance with politicians is the beginning of his downfall. I have never seen wizkid pledge loyalty to any politician. ..be wise...wearing pdp agbada won't save your career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by israelmao(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2018
Davido for PDP and Wizkid for APC.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by soulpiano23(m): 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
HyconMojo:
Powerful David. Dear God, I want to dine and wine with the kings too
U meant u want to dine and wine with LOOTERS? These politicians are just ordinary hustling guys!
The only difference between you and these politicians is that they have stolen so much that their 5th generation can never be poor!
But they will be surprised that before they die,their immediate children would be looking for peace and they wont get that peace.
Mark my words! So bro dont dine and wine with these ones they are cursed!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2018
greggng:
His romance with politicians is the beginning of his downfall. I have never seen wizkid pledge loyalty to any politician. ..be wise...wearing pdp agbada won't save your career

Forget Davido, he's already done for.

It's not politics that would ruin him, it's his arrogance and lack of home training. Do you remember his tweets to the entire APC during the Osun election?

Other artistes blend politics and power eg Olamide, Duncan Mighty, Kwam 1, Pasuma, etc. But Davido lacks wisdom and it is his foolishness that would be his undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Tynover(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:
still dey wonder why nigeria music stage shows dey get round table.
It's because we are different
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
grin nice one from saraki identifying with the youth..
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by chara019: 3:03pm On Dec 29, 2018
HyconMojo:
Powerful David. Dear God, I want to dine and wine with the kings too
saraki is a king?
tell me more......
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Haric(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:
Buhari, na wa for you o.
Na you make Alhaji Bukola dey go dance for Davido show all because of votes.
The way things are going, Atiku sef go soon dey twerk for Cubana.
Chai
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by greggng: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Forget Davido, he's already done for.

It's not politics that would ruin him, it's his arrogance and lack of home training. Do you remember his tweets to the entire APC during the Osun election?

Other artistes blend politics and power eg Olamide, Duncan Mighty, Kwam 1, Pasuma, etc. But Davido lacks wisdom and it is his foolishness that would be his undoing.

Infact you have said it all
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:

Big boys no dey dance. Pay 10m siddon
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Delinite: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
Flex on Senate President. You cannot come and kill yourself.
All work and no play......
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Unlike Buhari that he only have time for cows and Fulani herdsmen
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by TheArabianMan: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
Jerryembassy91:
Low IQ is disturbing You
Shut up swegbe
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
Is dat not d dancing senator in pics 2??
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I tire o..you go think say na conference or gala. Never seen such in a music festival or concert abroad.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by boxypane(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Wonder what Senator Murray Bruce will say when he sees this. Political hypocrites,
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Walehelt(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Someone that wrecked Kwara is the one you're banking on to make Nigeria work?

Well, maybe you're from one of those backwards states where nothing works and you're used to being useless.
. keep quite momafuker, have you ever been to Ilorin?..... y'all keep spewing trash like kwara is a slum
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Goahead(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

Someone that wrecked Kwara is the one you're banking on to make Nigeria work?

Well, maybe you're from one of those backwards states where nothing works and you're used to being useless.
And am assuming that you are banking on Buhari, the lifeless one to make Nigeria great?

You aren't just poor, but confused.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Philmakus: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2018
Exactly
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=abokikhalifa post=74259136]See the way all this politicians dey fly come ball for Lagos . If only they invested and worked on their state . [/quoteThis kind of talk is becoming very childish. Are you telling me that New Yorkers,or othe Americas whose states are Texas,new Orleans or Omaha should not be free to visit or live in Washington? I'm a Lagos indiegene born and raised. But since November I've been on holiday in Porthacourt. Contrary to all the negative press I've been reading and hearing about p/h,it's been a different story for me. There's nothing different between Lagos and Porthacourt. There are yorubas,Hausas and igbos. Infact,I feel so happy when I meet yorubas here especially the meat sellers at the market. We Nigerians ha e let tribal hate and intolerance take over our minds. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria for sooo many years before Abuja. So not even buhari can prevent Nigerians from other states from making Lagos or Abuja a hone if they can afford or tolerate it.]
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
Realcash224:
Nice...

Those in favour say Aye!..

Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by chloride6: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2018
A whole SP see as people free am..

If na Buhari dey there you for no see space take that picture
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
OK.
Re: Bukola Saraki At Davido's Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
I don't want to believe this...shocked

Check out Buhari at Wande Coal concert too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.