Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts (18862 Views)

Death Of Shehu Shagari: Tambuwal, Nigerians React / Shehu Shagari Is Dead. Former President Dies At 93 / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by HRLNEWS: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
The Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, has expressed deep grief over the passing on of the Second Republic President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

Ekweremadu described the death as “a heavy loss to the nation”, noting that the late politician was a “sage, democrat, and statesman”.

Writing on his social media handles @iamekweremadu, the Senator said: “I received with a heavy heart the news of the passing on the Second Republic President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

“He was a democrat by nature, orientation, and conviction. He was ...

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/12/shehu-shagari-weve-lost-sage-democrat.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
FTC is this you? I think with this, next year will be fantabulous!!! Meanwhile, may his soul RIP, he has contributed his own quota

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by dauddy97(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP cc Lalasticlala
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by dunkem21(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
angry
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by zombieTRACKER: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
All those that made Nigeria hopeless will die one after the other.....

RIP to the dead

14 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
RIP to the great man.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by chigoziri2403(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
empty' we come, 'empty' we shall all go....... all the mansions, cars , industries won't go with us..
.always leave a legacy worth emulating......RIP Sir,
......greet Lucky Dube and tell him WE ARE STILL LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by able1993(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
I wish baba to rest well.....

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Valfrankie(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
From God you came, to him you shall return. Rest in Peace, Shehu.

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by mcdude1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shehu shagari was a proper gentleman a refined politician who saw things beyond tribal bigotry.. I strongly believe that his govt was sacked by the Dullard because he brought back Ojukwu from exile. RIP Sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by mistercardinal(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
A democratically elected president whom Buhari overthrew to give Nigeria the first edition of recession in 1984.

May God rest his soul

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Samirana360(m): 10:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
I need to hear buhari reaction

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
May Allah accept his soul and comfort the family he left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by ApexBetx: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Sad news
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by shachris02: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Gowon.....all we are saying.....

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by mcdude1(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Watch as Atiku and Buhari would be competing for first to send condolences cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by africandictator(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
I am 100 percent sure this allegedly corrupt man prayed not to die under the administration of his enemy Buhari. Unfortunately he died and Buhari the tyrant still lives. We need an emancipation from northern tyranny and oppression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by bluefilm: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
The share garri maestro is finally gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by sukerefakere(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
So many people died today so I'll say RIP collectively
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by easynetsms(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
When I see them write react , I feel they are talking about chemicals

Check my signature for cheap data. Am open 24 hrs
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Btruth: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
HRLNEWS:
The Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, has expressed deep grief over the passing on of the Second Republic President, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

Ekweremadu described the death as “a heavy loss to the nation”, noting that the late politician was a “sage, democrat, and statesman”.

Writing on his social media handles @iamekweremadu, the Senator said: “I received with a heavy heart the news of the passing on the Second Republic President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Shehu Shagari.

“He was a democrat by nature, orientation, and conviction. He was ...

READ MORE HERE >>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/12/shehu-shagari-weve-lost-sage-democrat.html

.....always a heavy loss whenever one of them die.
....hummmmm.

When will it ever be a gain when one of these politicians die?

But ordinary poor man for Nigeria road dey die, and no one remember say he died.

God punish poverty.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Weaponx: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
My condolence to the family members

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
The quality, not quantity of life lived, is all that counts.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by GistFullGround: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, may your gentle soul rest in peace.

At least, you are now free from the lunatic called Buhari

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by gaskiyamagana: 12:34am On Dec 29, 2018
mistercardinal:
A democratically elected president whom Buhari overthrew to give Nigeria the first edition of recession in 1984.

May God rest his soul
Don't tell us what you don't know because you are foetus that time.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by gaskiyamagana: 12:37am On Dec 29, 2018
GistFullGround:
Alhaji Shehu Shagari, may your gentle soul rest in peace.

At least, you are now free from the lunatic called Buhari

Ogogoro man will never disappoint when it comes to foolish statement.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by gaskiyamagana: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2018
mcdude1:
Shehu shagari was a proper gentleman a refined politician who saw things beyond tribal bigotry.. I strongly believe that his govt was sacked by the Dullard because he brought back Ojukwu from exile. RIP Sir
Story, story, time, time....
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by Rashdimuh(m): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Don't know why in Nigeria the smart ones happens to play second fiddle to those that suppose to be their messengers, just imagine Elekwueme vice to Shagari, our Osinbajo to Baba Buhari and if people wins My Peter obi to Still, these are scams and we expect Nigeria to move forward. How Nigeria would have been if Osinbajo is president and Onions vice or vice versa,this country would have been cynosure of all eyes. But what have we Youths that keep shouting and ranting on Social media on top of their mortgaged future. I decided not to vote this time around because after the disappointment of the present government I don't see Pdp as a better option if we still have rogues like Speaking there. I weep for the future. Irapada has spoken.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by akdjr(m): 2:10am On Dec 29, 2018
Instead of sending condolence messages to his family now, the party without ideology and focus will start using his death to campaign against a progressive government.
Re: Shehu Shagari's Death: Ike Ekweremadu Reacts by degamemaster(m): 2:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Samirana360:
I need to hear buhari reaction

Exactly my thought now. I wonder how Buhari will react to his death knowing fully well that he contributed in the man's "death" before his actual death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / Describe Goodluck Jonathan In One Word / Photos From 25th AU Summit In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.