Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians (292 Views)

Elderly Man Assaulted For Voting APC In Anambra State / Cult Leader Stabs Man For Voting APC During The Elections In Delta. Photos / 2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by PMBNG(m): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Muhammadu Buhari, Nigeria’s President, has assured Nigerians that they won’t regret voting for his party, the All Progressive Congress (APC) at next year’s general election.

Mr Buhari who seeks a second term in office gave the assurance on Friday at Uyo, the state capital of Akwa Ibom State.

ALSO READ:
Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye
Dec 28, 2018

The president who flagged off his presidential campaign in the State said his government has made remarkable success in tackling insurgency and in ensuring food security in the country.

“I will like those who want to challenge us at any level, at any constituency, to doubt our contribution towards our undertaking,” Buhari said.

“Our population is over 60% of young men, that is 30 years and below. Our main problem is employment. We are encouraging our farmers and we have regained food security.

“I assure you that you will not regret trusting us. We are going to secure this country, we are going to manage it properly. We are going to stop corruption, so you better sweat and work for a living because there is no more handouts.

“I assure you that no Nigerian will regret voting us into office and we will continue to improve the situation, security, economy and fighting corruption,” the president said.

He was accompanied by the national chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole, a national leader of the APC, Bola Tinubu, State Governors among others.

Source: https://politicstimesng.com/2019-will-not-regret-voting-apc-buhari-nigerians/
Re: 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by PMBNG(m): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by MexManuel(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2018
We would regret not voting APC by not voting APC sad
Re: 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by Jayslicky: 12:21am On Dec 29, 2018
They came, we voted for them, we saw the result. Vote for APC my foot!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by yarimo(m): 12:43am On Dec 29, 2018
Mr president sir, nigerians are happy with your style of leadership carry on. By may 2019 you will start your second tenure as nigeria president by the grace of God.
Re: 2019: You Will Not Regret Voting APC, Buhari Assures Nigerians by Mynd44: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2018

(1)

Ben Murray-Bruce: So Bereft Of Common Sense / Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Warns Nigerians / Buhari Made 12m Farmers Millionaires Through Anchor Borrowers Scheme – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.