Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

A Woman Has Publicly Shamed Her Husband By Dragging Him By His joystick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Woman Has Publicly Shamed Her Husband By Dragging Him By His joystick (553 Views)

Fan Begs Kizz Daniel For His Joystick Right Inside Elevator. See His Reaction / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Has Publicly Shamed Her Husband By Dragging Him By His joystick by thebiggestgists(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Wife drags husband by his penis after catching him cheating
A woman has publicly shamed her husband by dragging him by his penis after catching him cheating another woman.

The furious wife unleashed her wrath on the two after they failed to give answers to her inquiry, lodging an attack on the girlfriend Carol Matanga, before turning to her husband who was already trembling with fear.

Carol, tried to calm the storm by telling the woman that she was not cognizant that the man was married but got a bashing for ‘being stupid.”

“How can you see a grown up man like this and think he is single? You are lying as you can even see he is clean to show that someone is taking care of him. You are a Prostitute and I will teach you a lesson.” said the wife slapping Carol on the face.

Her husband’s efforts to restrain her were not fruitful and was also slapped before his wife pulled his man_hood.

“You have been lying claiming that you are now impotent, but you are busy with your girlfriend. You are even failing to support your five children because of this woman. Today I will teach you a lesson,” she said.

When the woman turned to her husband, Caro attempted to flee the scene.
continue reading here:https://thebiggestgists..com/2018/12/wife-drags-husband-by-his-penis-after.html

Re: A Woman Has Publicly Shamed Her Husband By Dragging Him By His joystick by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2018
Double wahala for deadi body

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Governor Aayde And Friends Display Their Exotic Bikes At The Calabar Carnival / Regina Daniels Shows Everything Beautiful / After Spending So Much On Me, My Boyfriend Wanted To Use Me For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.