Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Do I Hook Up My Belkin Wireless Router? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Hook Up My Belkin Wireless Router? (777 Views)

To Find The IP Address Of My Belkin Router? / Co Programmers In Bayelsa State To Hook Up With . / Dual Sim Wireless Router Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Hook Up My Belkin Wireless Router? by hernandezmaria: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2018
Hello,

To access the web the user interface of the Belkin (Modem) Router simply your the of Internet browser (ie the of Internet Explorer) and the IP of the (Modem) Router Into the the Address Bar. This is usually 192.168.2.1. All of the Belkin (Modem) Router should be.

belkin wifi extender n300 setup | belkin range extender n300 setup | belkin range extender setup

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Programmed This Best Blogger Template In Nigeria / Facebook Tips: How To Activate Hidden Dark Mode In Facebook Messenger [no Root] / Google’s Global Coding Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.