Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. (13709 Views)

Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / "Student Dies After Taking Alcohol, Codeine, Tramadol & Marijuana" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
CrazeMan69:
grin grin My guy too much of everything is bad, I’m a weed smoker too... just reduce your intake.
Smoke only on weekends or social occasions... and most importantly GET A JOB!
Yes! Only an idle mind has enough time to get addicted.

Is not matter of him getting a job....

A lost soul is a lost soul....

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Flatties: 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Like someone said above.... Get a job

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by carzola(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Smoked January first till
Today 29th December I've not skipped
A day and am not talking of Igbo
Some high grade shiiitt

too I've made up my mind to stop
January first for life...

Please all those with smoking adiction
Let's have a forum let's seek help
I lost my job to smoking now am into
Gee wey no dey pau like that sef
I want my life back too..

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Emceesaka: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Please come to Shitta for Surulere for Baana's place we go teach you how to stop smoking marijuana. Thank me later
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by whitebulb(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2018
Learn how to smoke once in a week only then u go de feel the stuff well ND get a job to distract u from smoking even at night will be exshasted to smoke then small small u go de leave am u can not stop habit of so many years like that na small small OK mk sure u smoke nothing Les than sk or Harry if u no see no smoke at all ND do it only once in a week be get a job that will keep u company so u will not be thinking of smoking do this u no go know how y go take stop thank me later I'm still battling to stop mine own too.. cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by easynetsms(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2018
Ok
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by MufasaRebirth: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
CrazeMan69:
grin grin My guy too much of everything is bad, I’m a weed smoker too... just reduce your intake.
Op this is the best advice you can get !!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by tonymyke4life(m): 9:38am On Dec 29, 2018
The first solution is identifying d challenge which u av done, d second is to seek on how to solve d challenge which u r seeking now. Reduce d quantity of weed u take perday. Set a target. It u take 10 wraps per day, reduce it to 5-7, den to 2-3 per day, den 1-2 per day. Den 1 per day. Den 1 wrap in two days and so on like datt. U can't stop outright, u can only stop gradually and before u know it, u wud stop totally. Occupy ur mind with something positive, learn as handwork or look for work to do. Don't stay idle for long cos an idle mind is d devil's workshop Make own one pound advice.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Atk1nson(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
CrazeMan69:

Says crazeman. Why will he take advice from someone with your moniker?
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Icyiced(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Bro,the best thing u can do is try to change ur location for the mean time,just to avoid those friends u always hang out with,then you try and go to church frequently(winners),involve urself in any role in the ch and the right inspiring friends wil come around.t's well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
it's affecting you because u are smoking weed for the wrong reasons

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by CrazeMan69(m): 9:41am On Dec 29, 2018
Atk1nson:

Says crazeman. Why will he take advice from someone with your moniker?
Everyone in Nigeria is mad!
I’ve come to terms with mine grin cool
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by TadM: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2018
sukerefakere:
You need to look for another 'Dependency'
you yeye shall, you wan kill me with laugh. You just made my morning.
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by storm001(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2018
Seeking for help is the first step to recovery.
recovering from substance use may not be effective on one contact.
am a psychologist
Call or whatsapp me on 09063899861.
i can also link you with psychologist in your state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by komodapson(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2018
[b][/b]I'm %100 sure, you live abroad.
dakotchic:
Hi dear
You are already on the right path by asking for help. Insight and the will to quit is very important when dealing with issues like this. I would suggest finding and registering with a mental health institution near you and they will sign post you accordingly. All the best and always know that when there’s a will there will always be a way!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by sukerefakere(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2018
TadM:
you yeye shall, you wan kill me with laugh. You just made my morning.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2018
I have been smoking since u were 2 years old & i'm doing fine.... If e no good for ur head QUIT!!!

Don't indulge because others say its good

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by brainhgeek(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedHawk:
No long talk. Been smoking since I was 16, now I'm 24. I've destroyed beautiful relationships, been in wrong company just because of this plant.

I don't know what sober life feels like anymore. These days I smoke to function, I smoke to be normal.. I need my life back. pls do not bash me. I've done a lot of that to myself. I need help now on how to quit.

Front page pls.. I know there are many others in my shoes.

1. Get very busy
2. Try not to be alone but definitely not with fellow smokers
3. Find or form a weed quitters'/ addiction breakers' club
4. Genuinely give your life to Christ
5. Be involved in voluntary services

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Jolite(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedHawk:
No long talk. Been smoking since I was 16, now I'm 24. I've destroyed beautiful relationships, been in wrong company just because of this plant.

I don't know what sober life feels like anymore. These days I smoke to function, I smoke to be normal.. I need my life back. pls do not bash me. I've done a lot of that to myself. I need help now on how to quit.

this how i managed to quit mine, subtitute the habit with bible reading,or ur holy book fellowshiping, & must keep off from friends that led you into the ugly act, if possible change environment to where u can't find on sale. Try to also relate it also to your clergy of either religion

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by millionboi2: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2018
carzola:
Some high grade shiiitt

keep decivin urself

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by dingbang(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Reason why I dont even want to start smoking is because I know I won't stop.. So I dont even go down that road at all

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by greatefa1011(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2018
pls come to OPM Church at port Harcourt and take Dr Jesus oil and water and free yourself from this mess for ever bro or call 07039819706 for direction.God bless u sir.
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Abyima(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
I am a psychologist. The therapy that will be suited for you is self control, self monitoring and covert sensitization. You can also set goals. For example, this week I will smoke 10 cigarettes, next week 5. Learn how to cut your goals into sub goals and before you know, you will stop smoking.

And to add to give a little gap from friends whom smoke too.

I hope this helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2018
carzola:
Some high grade shiiitt

Guy make i pm u ..
Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by CaptainMitch: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2018
I smoked kush till I almost ran mad, that was the day I made up my mind to stop, try it buy large quantity and keep smoking once your brain formats you will change.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Mariangeles(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
viktor88:
Ifeanyi, I know this is you.
What did you gain by doing this to someone who genuinely needs help ??

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Judybash93(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
jaykaylegend:
You can't get the help you need here,

Go and register in a good Rehabilitation center or a mental institution.. In four months, you go dey alright..

I'm a stoner too, but I get control..

Osheyyy baddest

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by tfelicityk(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2018
ruggedHawk:

Go and register yourself in any registered rehabilitation center... However, are you determined to let go off smoking? If you cant afford the rehabilitation center fees. Then practice abstinence and lives on fruit that detoxify the system... SAY NO TO DRUGS begins with you..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Princedapace(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2018
This topic pass me bro.. All I can say is that only u can quit by ur self.. May God help u bro..

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by koolaid87: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2018
Get a job

Evade friends that kush

Occupy yourself with different productive activities

Peace

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. by Hotzone(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2018
Blunting till ma lungs collapse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lassa Fever Outbreak In Rivers, Two Confirmed Dead / FCT Discharges Nine More Coronavirus Patients / World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.